UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> ***ATTENTION all Nova Uniao Students!!!***

3/17/12 6:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ScottLaRock
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

***ATTENTION all Nova Uniao Students!!!***
Team Nova Uniao/Scott Lewis will no longer be affiliated with The Kombat Arts Training Academy. I wish them nothing but the best with their future endeavours in a BJJ program. I have made the decision to focus 100% of my teaching energies into our new academy, Nova Uniao Jiu Jitsu Mississauga, located at
1655 The Queensway E., Mississauga, inside Vision Fitness.
I have commitments from my current assistant instructors, that they will be following me to this new Mississauga Nova Uniao headquarters.
Hope to see you all on the mats,
Professor Scott Lewis
3/18/12 12:00 PM
Claude Patrick
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/12 10:54 PM
Congratulations on the new academy, good to see jiu-jitsu in Mississauga continue growing
TFT
3/28/12 4:27 PM
ScottLaRock
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Thursday Night at 7:00pm-8;30pm Nova Uniao BJJ Mississauga will be Hosting Black belt and MMA Fighter Wagnney Fabiano!! This is FREE to all Nova Uniao Mississauga Students, But all are welcome at a 25$ drop in fee. Don't Miss out on training with Wagnney as he just returned from Brazil!! Nova Uniao Jiu Jitsu Mississauga

Located inside Vision Fitness, 24 hour facility

... 1655 The Queensway... E.
Mississauga, ON.
L4X 2Z5

Hope to see you all there.
5/31/12 7:44 PM
ScottLaRock

http://www.ibjjf.org/ Nova Uniao Jiu Jitsu Mississauga is now a IBJJF Registered School, We Are the only Nova Uniao School Registered for the IBJJF in Canada!! Also Our start up special rate ends on June 4th, So sign up ASAP!! Thanks for the support
6/1/12 12:25 AM
thats g

Since you mentioned it what is the startup special rate, and what will the rate be on June 5?
6/1/12 3:26 AM
ScottLaRock

For info on rates, class times etc e mail @

info@novauniaobjj.com

Thank for the support! Phone Post
6/21/12 11:12 AM
ScottLaRock

As the Toronto open nears, remember Nova Uniao Jiu Jitsu Mississauga is a registered school under the IBJJF. Phone Post
6/28/12 9:11 AM
thats g

someone on another thread is saying schools dont need to be ibjjf registered for this tourney, is this true?
6/29/12 4:31 PM
ScottLaRock

Thats G - As far as I know your club needs to be registered Under IBJJF to compete Aug 4th. Only Brown/ Black belts have to pay the yearly fee, and Juvinelle's too i belive. Drop by again and we can Chat in person about this tournament.
6/29/12 5:46 PM
thats g

Thanks, I will.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.