UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Juice Diet??

3/17/12 7:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Im a real boy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I'm about to get back to actively competing in BJJ and looking to drop weight pretty quick to get back into it fast. usually I do the low carb thing but I read about this Juice diet/fast that people do for 5-7 days. Wondering how this is for weight loss, energy for training and such? What is everyones opinions on it? I'm not looking to do it all the time, just something in addition to regular diet and exercise to start me off, i feel it would motivate me a lot to start with something pretty crazy like this too. I have a juicer thats barely been touched that i can use also.
4/2/12 7:04 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's not a diet. it's meant as supplemental to your actual diet. the point of it is that most of cannot possibly eat enough non-starchy veggies so in the nutrition field we recommend our clients/patients to up their dark leafy green veggies by consuming their juice. examples are:

2 cups spinach,
1 cup kale,
some ginger root,
a jalepeno for a kick,
some coca or maca powder,
cinnamon,
cilantro/coriander,
basil, 
+1 cup water :D
4/2/12 7:19 PM
JJMagick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might give that a try, arthuknoqout. I am looking to adjust my diet toward the positive incremently. thanks!
4/3/12 7:27 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

remember with fruits OR vegetables the nutrients and thus the BENEFITS are in the pulp.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.