UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shamrock fires back at White over fighter pay

3/25/12 9:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
onepunchJD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun of Harlem - 
RyannVonDoom - 
onepunchJD - 
Shogun of Harlem - 
onepunchJD - LOL

Well.. what do you expect?

You make vague points that are really your opinions, and call them facts.

I understand that you probably wont change your mind, or even admit where I might have a good point. Thats fine.. I'm still going to make my argument.

But there others who read these threads, and many of them are newer fans. Your "opinions" are NOT facts.. and it's important that people know why.

I have seen many debates here that make my posts on this thread seem short. Most people who participate, don't seem to mind a detailed argument.

BTW - It took me all of 3 minutes to read my last post, slowly.

No, what I said are facts.

LOL @ using Kimo as the bench mark for making your point. That says it right there.

LOL.. look up the word "fact".

Those were "opinions".. and that is a fact.

Funny, I was just about to post this. He's supposedly a Navy Officer. Explains his delusions of grandeur about his opinions.

Are you two really that stupid?

Well, you think Ken Shamrock is GOAT, so that answers the question. And that's a FACT!

I never said Ken is the GOAT.

Now your just being an asshole, because you know damn well you are not stating "facts".

A "fact" can be proven.
3/25/12 9:57 PM
Shogun of Harlem
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onepunchJD - 
Shogun of Harlem - 
RyannVonDoom - 
onepunchJD - 
Shogun of Harlem - 
onepunchJD - LOL

Well.. what do you expect?

You make vague points that are really your opinions, and call them facts.

I understand that you probably wont change your mind, or even admit where I might have a good point. Thats fine.. I'm still going to make my argument.

But there others who read these threads, and many of them are newer fans. Your "opinions" are NOT facts.. and it's important that people know why.

I have seen many debates here that make my posts on this thread seem short. Most people who participate, don't seem to mind a detailed argument.

BTW - It took me all of 3 minutes to read my last post, slowly.

No, what I said are facts.

LOL @ using Kimo as the bench mark for making your point. That says it right there.

LOL.. look up the word "fact".

Those were "opinions".. and that is a fact.

Funny, I was just about to post this. He's supposedly a Navy Officer. Explains his delusions of grandeur about his opinions.

Are you two really that stupid?

Well, you think Ken Shamrock is GOAT, so that answers the question. And that's a FACT!

I never said Ken is the GOAT.

Now your just being an asshole, because you know damn well you are not stating "facts".

A "fact" can be proven.

RyanVan said it. I am talking to two people. And LOL, if you think I don't know what a fact is.

I am trying to turn over a new leaf, so I apolgize if you think I was being an asshole.
3/25/12 11:46 PM
onepunchJD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^

Dude, I don't have hard feelings over a discussion forum on the internet.

I don't know what your "new leaf" line is about...

.. But I really don't mind disagreeing.

If you do know what a fact is.. you have to admit your opinions are not facts. Period.

Other than that.. I just didn't think your arguments held much weight, so I pointed it out.

There might be other topics we agree on. I have a a habit of defending the pioneers of MMA, who I think are usually underrated by the masses. I stand behind my arguments.

Other than that, no big deal.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.