UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> 10th planet montreal

3/20/12 10:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RandyDarsh
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone here train there? I've tried to find it but had some trouble, i don't know if they changed locations or something.

But is it a good place for someone to start who has no kickboxing experience?
I've rolled but I'd like to learn both. Phone Post
3/20/12 11:19 AM
RandyDarsh
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SHIMMYYYyy
3/21/12 3:18 PM
aguzzi
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Louis Ho who is the owner of 10th Planet JJ Montreal posts on here so once he see's it I'm sure he'll respond.

Here's their website: http://www.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com/

They recently moved from the window front location to above the bank I believe, here is the address from the website that I believe might be the correct one:
4012-B, Wellington
Verdun, QC
H4G 1V3

There's a lot of good guys coming out of 10th Planet JJ Montreal now. This question is more appropriate for Louis to answer perhaps.
3/25/12 6:15 PM
joe canada
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw that Louis got his brown belt (shirt?) from Eddie last year. Congrats! I went to an Eddie Seminar in Mtl a few years back, and Louis seemed like a class act.
3/25/12 8:26 PM
aguzzi
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joe canada - Just saw that Louis got his brown belt (shirt?) from Eddie last year. Congrats! I went to an Eddie Seminar in Mtl a few years back, and Louis seemed like a class act.

He indeed got his brown from Eddie and I double your statement that he is a class act as well as a gentleman.
3/29/12 8:15 PM
Tang Dynasty
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes he's a brown belt in 10th planet. But they don't do kickboxing there anymore. If your looking for all-around training, kickboxing and grappling, there are other choices.
3/30/12 7:26 AM
trianglegrrl
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Louis is a great guy. I've trained at 10th Planet Montreal before and felt very welcomed there.
3/30/12 10:21 AM
Louis Ho
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Guys. Thanks for the kind words. Yes, we did move locations. We are located on 4012-B Wellington, right above the National Bank. Our new location has a much bigger mat space and we even have an octagon. The environment at 10th Planet is very friendly and open minded. However, we do take our training very seriously. We have developed many talented grapplers in our short period on the Montreal grappling scene. Take a look at the videos on our website. This might give you some perspective on our school. :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.