UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> MDW Judo Championship

3/20/12 11:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
judoinmotion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/12 3:26 PM
PowerSource Martial Arts, Owner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASuKDf-Z5mI

JBB

Some of Madison's fights. He fought in the 14 15 yeras old division, then he fought the adult'
s division. I missed some of his fights, but he won all of them with Morote seoi except for the one he fought Quinton who he finished with a hadaka jime. (Quinton was fighting up an division). I miss all of Alec's fights. He won his division with all ippons. I saw some people from Michigan, I spoke to Nick who is almost as tall as I am! LOL
3/20/12 11:16 AM
judoinmotion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASuKDf-Z5mI
3/21/12 7:04 AM
judoblackbelt
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Andre, Madison's judo has improved so much. He still can power with those throws but has some finesse now. I heard Quinton fought up from Rick at the Junior Nationals. I didn't go to the Midwest this year, instead stayed home and helped with the Michigan Open Sunday. I weighed Nick in Fedruary for our Konan tournament and didn't recognise him until I read his name. Hadn't seen in about 2 months and wow did he grow. Too bad you didn't get Alec's fights. I will be at the Nationals in April. Take CAre.
3/21/12 12:04 PM
judoinmotion

Here is Madison X Quinton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHD8CR3zD6Q&feature=share
3/21/12 2:31 PM
judoblackbelt
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Madison has really come along with his defense and offense. Not just barreling thru opponents. But some patients and strategy. I heard Quinton hurt his ribs fighting in the Adult brkt and couldn't fight Nick for 1st place in Nick's junior brkt. ?. Quinton couldn't muscle Madison like he usually does. But the kid does have good judo. Madison has the 1-2 punch combination now of power and technique. Congrats.
3/21/12 3:06 PM
judoinmotion

Quinton was complaining of rib pain after his match with Madison, he was upset. I know he was fighting up so he was in Madison division. I did not see Quinton fighting in the adult's division. Madison fought in the adult's novise division (purple and below). His next fights he will go to the senior advance division. Let's see how he does. Alec did well on his division but he is so light. He weights 94lbs. Maybe next time I'll sign him up to Quinton and Nick's division.
Thanks for the comments.
3/23/12 11:30 AM
Outkaster
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.