UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pettis out eight weeks for surgery

3/21/12 12:07 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Tonight, on FUEL TV's "UFC Tonight," guest analyst Chael Sonnen reported on Pettis' plans for the very near future:

"To bring you up to speed, Mr. Pettis is going to go in for some surgery -- he's going to be out for about eight weeks. He's going to make a comeback and it will be at 155 [pounds]."

The reason for the surgery, as well as the exact procedure, are both currently undisclosed. MMAmania.com will, of course, keep you updated on those specific developments as they become available.

read entire article...

3/21/12 12:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Got MMAlk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Circumcision maybe. I wouldn't disclose that shit either. I don't think.... Phone Post
3/21/12 12:44 AM
FUTA WON(c)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got MMAlk -  Circumcision maybe. I wouldn't disclose that shit either. I don't think.... Phone Post

Guy gets injured and is out 8 weeks and the first thing you think about is his CACK??????

FUCKING FAG!!!!!!
3/21/12 12:53 AM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUTA WON(c) -
Got MMAlk -  Circumcision maybe. I wouldn't disclose that shit either. I don't think.... Phone Post

Guy gets injured and is out 8 weeks and the first thing you think about is his CACK??????

FUCKING FAG!!!!!!
Yeah wtf is that guys problem.

I heard it was anus related Phone Post
3/21/12 2:22 AM
Got MMAlk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck. Phone Post
3/21/12 3:53 AM
Blunderhooks
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK!!!!!

This fucking sport and it's fucking injuries!!!!!

Anyone would think training meant getting beaten up or something. Phone Post
3/21/12 9:39 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Sucks.
3/21/12 10:02 AM
Chris
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
 wish him luck in his recovery.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.