UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> I love NBATV!!!!!

3/21/12 1:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When the season is about to begin and I hear the number of nationally televised games for the Kings is going to be 1 or 2 or some shit like that it always bums me out. 
I don't know how many games NBAtv has shown of theirs so far this season but looking at their schedule on yahoo sports it shows that I'll be able to watch the Kings play the Warriors, Spurs, and Nets this month!! 
Only looks like they're showing one game against the Rockets next month but if it weren't for NBA tv I wouldn't get to see my team on tv at all. (other than the warriors game which we have the regional sports channel for)

I know this isn't a big deal to most of you but to the few of you who DON'T get to watch your favorite basketball team on a local regional sports channel, nba league pass, or like me have a bottom feeder team that doesn't get shit for nationally televised games, nbatv is a fucking great channel and if you have it look up your team's schedule and you might get to catch a few games of theirs that you otherwise wouldn't have.
3/21/12 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dangerboy12
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love nba tv and Rick Kamla

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.