UnderGround Forums

Weapons UnderGround >> I got my zombie gun

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/21/12 9:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willybone
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/21/12 9:39 AM

(and squirrel gun and target gun and fun gun and kid's gun...)

I went to the gun store yesterday looking for one of these:

But, I wound up leaving with this:

Volquartsen carbon fiber barrel with compensator:

Simmons 2.8-10 x 44 scope with illuminated crosshairs cantilever mounted on the barrel.

It's got a target trigger setup, too, but I haven't popped it open to see what it is.
And it came with a Ruger 25rd magazine and the standard 10rd.

I think I overestimated the cost of the components and didn't get as great a deal as I thought I was getting.
I paid $650. But, I think if I'd gotten the base model, I would've spent more and taken years to eventually acquire and build pretty much exactly this gun.

I asked the guy at the shop, "If this thing doesn't take the wings off of flies, can I bring it back?"
He said yes.

3/25/12 2:03 AM
Skpotamus
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks great, just needs a suppressor for your quiet zombie killin needs :o)
3/26/12 9:27 AM
Willybone
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skpotamus - Looks great, just needs a suppressor for your quiet zombie killin needs :o)
My older daughter, 16, on three different holidays/events, has suggested to my wife that a "silencer" would make a really thoughtful anniversary/birthday/xmas gift.

When I bought this, I told her we finally had our perfect suppressor platform. So, I'm going to start looking into a Sparrow and what it'd take to purchase/license one.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.