UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Official Puroresu News/Discussion/Video Thread

12/9/12 3:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grizz632
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kobashi's interview segment just ended and he did indeed announce his retirement. He said he was not forced to retire by Noah and wanted to have one last match. I'd expect that match to happen in February as I mentioned above.
12/9/12 6:09 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit, hadnt seen this thread before. Awesome. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:02 PM
Stryfe
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizz632 - And on the opposite end of the spectrum from the awesomeness that is New Japan, there's massive questions on the future of Pro Wrestling Noah. I've been hearing all sorts of rumors over the last week, but there look to be some major shakeups coming. The first of those will occur on today's Noah show where it's expected that Kenta Kobashi will announce his retirement. It's expected that his last match will be in February 2013, which will be the 25th anniversary of his debut, at either Sumo Hall or Budokan Hall. There have been rumors this week ranging from Kobashi being fired because his salary is too high, to him announcing he will become a freelance wrestler starting next year, and to him retiring, which given his injury situation is most likely to be what happens. We'll know for sure after today's Noah show at Sumo Hall

Outside of the Kobashi situation, 5 of Noah's top stars appear to be leaving the company at the end of the year, or at least becoming freelancers. Those wrestlers are:

-Jun Akiyama
-Go Shiozaki
-Kotaro Suzuki
-Yoshinobu Kanemaru
-Atsushi Aoki

Pro Wrestling Noah President Akira Taue told reporters at the press conference the other day that he is trying to keep those wrestlers with Noah, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that will happen. It's even been rumored that the group could end up in All Japan. Losing those 5, along with Kobashi, would be a massive blow for Noah, one that I'm not sure they can recover from given what would be left on their roster. KENTA, Marufuji, Takayama, and Morishima would be the most notable names left. All solid names, but not much else to keep the company afloat. I'm hoping it doesn't come to this, but don't be surprised to see Noah close next year. Really a stunning fall from grace for the former #2 promotion in Japan

These five are leaving because the Kobashi situation and there was a sixth name I had heard but can't remember. Was Marufuji still full time with NOAH? I know he was doing a lot of other promotions but wasn't sure if it was with NOAH's OK or if he was free lancing.
12/9/12 12:06 PM
Stryfe
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizz632 -  Bringing this back from the dead with big news on the January 4th New Japan Dome Show. The full card has been announced and is as follows (credit to puroresufan):

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM 7 ~EVOLUTION~ IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/13

Wataru Inoue, Tama Tonga & Captain New Japan vs. Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado

Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & Hiromu Takahashi vs. Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA & BUSHI

Special 6 Man Tag Match: Manabu Nakanishi, MVP & Strong Man vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Yujiro Takahashi

NEVER Openweight Title: Masato Tanaka (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin

IWGP Tag Team Title: Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. (c) vs. Hirooki Goto & Karl Anderson

Special Singles Match: Yuji Nagata vs. Minoru Suzuki

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title – 3WAY Match: Prince Devitt (c) vs. Low Ki vs. Kota Ibushi

Special Tag Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. Keiji Muto & Daichi Hashimoto

Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe vs. Katsuyori Shibata

Double Main Event I – IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kazushi Sakuraba

Double Main Event II – IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada

Overall it looks like a great card, especially with Naito still on the shelf. Tana vs Okada should be fantastic, the 3 way for the Jr title looks really interesting, and I'm really looking forward to Saku/Nakamura as well. This show should be available on iPPV to those outside Japan, but no details have been announced yet. I'll post that on here when it's available. I've heard great things about the last few iPPVs New Japan did, so I'll be ordering this show for sure

On a positive note this show does look great. Has NJPW ever done a three way match? I can't think of one.

I also wanted to ask you what you've thought about Sakuraba's return. The matches with him and Shibata look like people are unsure how to pproach them. They hit waiting for them to sell and sometimes Sakuraba doesn't look like he is all there. I do think NJPW is doing the Brock/MMA angle with them much better than what WWE had did. Sadly it appears they are getting ideas from Vince since Okada had a few matches with his briefcase/title shot up for grabs.
12/9/12 12:30 PM
grizz632
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Full results from the Noah show at Sumo Hall. Interesting to note that all 5 of the wrestlers who are rumored to be leaving at the end of the year ended up losing, including Shiozaki dropping the tag strap

NOAH "GREAT VOYAGE 2012 IN RYOGOKU VOL. 2", 09.12.2012 (G+)
Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan
7,500 Fans

1. NOAH vs. Diamond Ring 3 Match Series 1st: Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste beat Mitsuhiro Kitamiya & Tsurugi (9:55) Haste over Kitamiya with the Dynamic Bomb.
2. NOAH vs. Diamond Ring 3 Match Series 2nd: Katsuhiko Nakajima & Satoshi Kajiwara beat Taiji Ishimori & Atsushi Kotoge (11:44) Nakajima over Kotoge with the Death Roll.
3. NOAH vs. Diamond Ring 3 Match Series 3rd: Mohammed Yone beat Kento Miyahara (7:24) with a Muscle Buster.
4. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Super Crazy & Ricky Marvin (c) beat Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Genba Hirayanagi (12:59) Marvin over Hirayanagi with the Deadline (3rd defense).
5. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title: Shuji Kondo beat Kotaro Suzuki (12:54) with the King Kong Lariat (2nd defense).
6. NOAH vs. AJPW Special Six Man Tag Match: Taiyo Kea , Akebono & Kaz Hayashi beat Jun Akiyama, Yoshinari Ogawa & Atsushi Aoki (15:50) Akebono over Aoki with the Muso.
7. NO MERCY vs. Jado Army Street Fight Tornado Six Man Tag Death Match: Yoshihiro Takayama, KENTA & Maybach Taniguchi beat Atsushi Onita, Ichiro Yaguchi & Hideki Hosaka (12:27) KENTA over Hosaka with the Go 2 Sleep.
8. GHC Tag Team Title: Takashi Sugiura & Naomichi Marufuji beat Go Shiozaki & Akitoshi Saito (c) (22:08) Sugiura over Saito with an Olympic Slam - New Champions.
9. GHC Heavyweight Title: Takeshi Morishima (c) beat Satoshi Kojima (20:17) with a Backdrop Suplex (8th defense).
12/9/12 12:57 PM
grizz632

Stryfe - 
grizz632 - And on the opposite end of the spectrum from the awesomeness that is New Japan, there's massive questions on the future of Pro Wrestling Noah. I've been hearing all sorts of rumors over the last week, but there look to be some major shakeups coming. The first of those will occur on today's Noah show where it's expected that Kenta Kobashi will announce his retirement. It's expected that his last match will be in February 2013, which will be the 25th anniversary of his debut, at either Sumo Hall or Budokan Hall. There have been rumors this week ranging from Kobashi being fired because his salary is too high, to him announcing he will become a freelance wrestler starting next year, and to him retiring, which given his injury situation is most likely to be what happens. We'll know for sure after today's Noah show at Sumo Hall

Outside of the Kobashi situation, 5 of Noah's top stars appear to be leaving the company at the end of the year, or at least becoming freelancers. Those wrestlers are:

-Jun Akiyama
-Go Shiozaki
-Kotaro Suzuki
-Yoshinobu Kanemaru
-Atsushi Aoki

Pro Wrestling Noah President Akira Taue told reporters at the press conference the other day that he is trying to keep those wrestlers with Noah, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that will happen. It's even been rumored that the group could end up in All Japan. Losing those 5, along with Kobashi, would be a massive blow for Noah, one that I'm not sure they can recover from given what would be left on their roster. KENTA, Marufuji, Takayama, and Morishima would be the most notable names left. All solid names, but not much else to keep the company afloat. I'm hoping it doesn't come to this, but don't be surprised to see Noah close next year. Really a stunning fall from grace for the former #2 promotion in Japan

These five are leaving because the Kobashi situation and there was a sixth name I had heard but can't remember. Was Marufuji still full time with NOAH? I know he was doing a lot of other promotions but wasn't sure if it was with NOAH's OK or if he was free lancing.

Yeah, loyalty to Kobashi is allegedly the main reason they are leaving. Their contracts are expiring at the end of the year and they are refusing to renew. Most of this stems back to the power shift in the Noah office after Misawa died. As for a sixth name, those were the only names I've seen (along with Kobashi).

Marufuji is still full time as far as I know. He worked a feud with Tanahashi in NJPW, including entry in the G-1 Climax and an IWGP title shot, but was still a Noah contracted wrestler. From all accounts he is going to stay loyal to Noah in all this, same with KENTA. For the rest of the guys, I'm not sure where they will end up, though it seems like either NJPW or AJP at this point. AJP has expressed interest in them, but NJPW has remained silent on the matter. If they don't all end up in AJP as a unit I could see NJPW having interest in a few of them, mainly Shiozaki and Suzuki. The biggest question I'd have is if, or more likely when Noah folds, where to Marufuji and KENTA end up? Despite being junior heavys they've been pushed as main event stars in Noah due to their shallow talent pool. No other company is going to give that type of treatment to juniors. NJPW gave Marufuji a shot at Tanahashi this year, but I can't see him being a top of the card player consistently for them, and I don't see that for KENTA either.
12/9/12 1:04 PM
grizz632

Stryfe - 
grizz632 -  Bringing this back from the dead with big news on the January 4th New Japan Dome Show. The full card has been announced and is as follows (credit to puroresufan):

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM 7 ~EVOLUTION~ IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/13

Wataru Inoue, Tama Tonga & Captain New Japan vs. Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado

Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & Hiromu Takahashi vs. Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA & BUSHI

Special 6 Man Tag Match: Manabu Nakanishi, MVP & Strong Man vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Yujiro Takahashi

NEVER Openweight Title: Masato Tanaka (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin

IWGP Tag Team Title: Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. (c) vs. Hirooki Goto & Karl Anderson

Special Singles Match: Yuji Nagata vs. Minoru Suzuki

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title – 3WAY Match: Prince Devitt (c) vs. Low Ki vs. Kota Ibushi

Special Tag Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. Keiji Muto & Daichi Hashimoto

Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe vs. Katsuyori Shibata

Double Main Event I – IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kazushi Sakuraba

Double Main Event II – IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada

Overall it looks like a great card, especially with Naito still on the shelf. Tana vs Okada should be fantastic, the 3 way for the Jr title looks really interesting, and I'm really looking forward to Saku/Nakamura as well. This show should be available on iPPV to those outside Japan, but no details have been announced yet. I'll post that on here when it's available. I've heard great things about the last few iPPVs New Japan did, so I'll be ordering this show for sure

On a positive note this show does look great. Has NJPW ever done a three way match? I can't think of one.

I also wanted to ask you what you've thought about Sakuraba's return. The matches with him and Shibata look like people are unsure how to pproach them. They hit waiting for them to sell and sometimes Sakuraba doesn't look like he is all there. I do think NJPW is doing the Brock/MMA angle with them much better than what WWE had did. Sadly it appears they are getting ideas from Vince since Okada had a few matches with his briefcase/title shot up for grabs.

With Naito out I think they had to reshuffle their buildup to the show, which is why you saw all the Okada title shot shenanigans. I haven't seen every show yet, but I've enjoyed what I've seen from Laugher7. Saku's been out of pro wrestling for a while, so I expected a slow build with a bunch of tag matches, which is what it's been. Anytime you have someone with an MMA or strong gimmick it's tailor made for a feud with Nakamura, so the angle kind of writes itself. In fact, when I heard he came back the first thing that popped in my head was "they damn well better put him against Nakamura at some point", so needless to say I have high hopes for the match
12/9/12 1:35 PM
TheBearStare
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SUB Phone Post
12/9/12 10:54 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizz632 - For news and results, the best sites are:

purolove.com (for all companies. In German)
puroresufan.com (for NJPW)
iheartdg.com (for Dragon Gate)
dramaticddt.wordpress.com (for DDT and UNION)

The puroresufan.com forum can be a good source of info also. As for video downloads, check your PMs

just read the whole thread some great content

you think Okada will win the title back in january?

also can you send me a PM for the video downloads please and thanks

12/9/12 11:57 PM
grizz632

Thanks bro. Check your PMs

I'm going back and forth on whether Okada gets it back. I really think NJPW was setting up for Naito to be the one to take it from Tana, not Okada, so I'm leaning towards Tana retaining. There's alot they can do with Okada as champ though, so my opinion may change tomorrow
12/10/12 7:18 PM
armbarheelhook
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizz, isnt that Pancrase retirement fight coming up? Volk Han v Funaki..? i thought it was NYE..? Phone Post
12/10/12 9:51 PM
grizz632

It's on Sunday at the Rings show
12/10/12 10:33 PM
armbarheelhook
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizz632 - It's on Sunday at the Rings show
cool.. thanks.! i gotta watch it for nostalgia sake. great wars throughout the years from both of them. Phone Post
12/10/12 10:40 PM
grizz632

I'm hoping it pops up online somewhere. I'd rather not have to wait a few months for my DVD guy to get it
12/11/12 11:54 PM
grizz632

The 2012 Tokyo Sports Puroresu Awards were announced today.

- Best Bout: Kazuchika Okada vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi (IWGP Heavyweight Title) (NJPW, 16.06.2012)
- Most Valuable Player Prize: Kazuchika Okada (NJPW)
- Best Tag Team Prize: Takao Omori & Manabu Soya (AJP)
- Outstanding Performance Prize: Takeshi Morishima (Noah)
- Fighting Spirit Prize: Abdullah Kobayashi (BJW)
- Technique Prize: Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW)
- Rookie of the Year: Daichi Hashimoto (Zero-1)
- Joshi Puroresu Grand Prize: Yuzuki Aikawa (Stardom)
- Special Service Prize: Seiji Sakaguchi (NJPW)

As usual, New Japan was well represented, but some of the indys got some recognition as well with Abdullah Kobayashi getting the Fighting Spirit award for his dominance as BJW Deathmatch Heavyweight Champion this year, holding the title the entire year and making 7 successful defenses. Also nice to see Shinya Hashimoto's son Daichi grabbing the rookie of the year award. Looking forward to seeing him on the NJPW Dome Show next month
12/12/12 1:28 AM
grizz632

Edited: 12/12/12 1:30 AM
Inspired by the esteemed resident Shockmaster Lawlor's thread with the Ibushi/Omega match from Budokan, I thought I'd post my current match of the year. There's been a lot of great matches so far this year (Tanahashi/Suzuki, Okada/Naito, Okada/Tanahashi, Ibushi/Omega, Suwama/Sekimoto, etc), and I haven't seen everything I want to see quite yet, but for whatever reason this match keeps sticking out in my mind as the best of the year so far. These guys kicked the shit out of each other and put on an outstanding match. Great exchanges, a fantastic heel/face dynamic, and had Korakuen eating out of the palms of their hands by the end. From Michinoku Pro, Fujita "Jr" Hayato challenges Kenou for the Tohoku Jr. Heavyweight Championship

Skip to about 9:30 if you want to skip the prematch hype and get to the match, though you may want to check that stuff out to see the build to the match
12/12/12 9:50 AM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
12/12/12 10:55 AM
Stryfe

I was thinking Daichi had more time in then a year but I guess it's his first full year. I was a big Shinya fan but Daichi wasn't doing that good the last match I've seen but it has been a few months since I've seen him.

On another note I seem the Von Erich boys and they need a lot of work. They are missing out on so much of the psychology part
12/12/12 6:54 PM
grizz632

Daichi is very green, but there's potential there, and Zero-1 is a nice place for him to learn and develop without a huge spotlight on him like he'd have in a place like NJPW. That said, the tag match in the dome is a big deal for him and I hope he's up to it

Anyone watch the Hayato/Kenou match I posted yet? I'm curious about what other people thought of it Phone Post
12/15/12 8:58 AM
grizz632

This match finally showed up on the internet the other day, figured I'd post it. The main event from Dragon Gate's "Memorial Gate" show in Wakayama, a 3-way 6-man elimination tag for the Open the Triangle Gate championship

The Jimmyz [C](Jimmy Kanda, Ryo "Jimmy" Saito and Genki Horiguchi H.A.G.E.) vs MAD BLANKEY (Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk and Cyber Kong) vs Team Veteran Returns (CIMA, Dragon Kid and Masaaki Mochizuki)

Match starts around 5 minutes if you want to skip the intros
12/15/12 9:08 AM
Stryfe

Grizz, when you get time can you explain Dragon gates belt system? As far as what belt is equivalent to a world,IC and so forth. I know its not the same but as far as ranking importance.That's one thing that has me lost with them
12/15/12 9:35 AM
grizz632

Edited: 12/15/12 9:38 AM
Open the Dream Gate = Top singles championship (Current Champion: CIMA)

Open the Brave Gate = Secondary singles championship, has a weight limit of 83kg (Current Champion: Dragon Kid)

Open the Twin Gate = Tag Team championship (Current Champions: Team Veteran Returns - Don Fujii & Masaaki Mochizuki)

Open the Triangle Gate = 6-man Tag Team championship (Current Champions: The Jimmyz - Jimmy Kanda, Ryo "Jimmy" Saito and Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee.)

Open the Owarai Gate = Comedy singles championship, can be won by pinfall or submission, but final decision on who wins the belt is determined by fan support after the match. So someone who loses the match can still win the belt if the crowd decides they were more entertaining. (Current Champion: Keni'chiro Arai)

So, as far as singles titles go, the Dream Gate is the top and the Brave Gate would be like like a hybrid of the IC or US title and the Jr Heavyweight title. The Triangle Gate is probably more important as far as tag titles go, but there was a time when the Twin Gate was more important. It really depends on the unit situation in DG. If there are a few strong units with enough membership, as there is now, then the Triangle Gate tends to be more important to the storylines. If there are smaller groups that don't lend themselves to 6-man tags, or if there are a few strong tag teams, then the Twin Gate tends to get pushed

There are also two annual tournaments, King of Gate and the Summer Adventure Tag League. King of Gate usually is used to push the next Dream Gate challenger or set someone up for a push throughout the year. The Summer Adventure Tag League was changed this year to a 6-man tag tournament rather than it's usual standard tag team tournament
12/15/12 12:41 PM
Stryfe

Thank you Grizz. That cleared it up.
12/15/12 2:14 PM
grizz632

Glad to be of assistance Phone Post
12/15/12 8:30 PM
grizz632

Edited: 12/15/12 8:31 PM
Just in case people are interested in the belt systems in the other Japanese companies, I outlined them the same way I did with Dragon Gate above. It's not a full list, just the active titles in most of the major companies. Should give people a good idea of what titles are what and who the current big names are

New Japan

IWGP Heavyweight Championship = Top singles title (Current Champion - Hiroshi Tanahashi [58th champion, 6th reign])

IWGP Intercontinental Championship = Secondary singles title, new title created in 2011 (Current Champion - Shinsuke Nakamura [4th champion, 1st reign])

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship = Top junior heavyweight title, 220lb weight limit (Current Champion - Prince Devitt [66th champion, 3rd reign])

IWGP Tag Team Championship = Top tag team title (Current Champions - Killer Elite Squad (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr.) [61st champions, 1st reign])

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship = 220lb weight limit (Current Champions - Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA) [34th champions, 1st reign])

NEVER Openweight Championship = Top singles championship of the "NEVER" project, which features young talent and outsiders (Current Champion - Masato Tanaka [1st champion, 1st reign])

All Japan

Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship = Top singles title, is actually 3 world championships unified into one title, hence the name, and the champion is carries all 3 belts (Current Champion - Masakatsu Funaki [45th champion, 1st reign])

World Junior Heavyweight Championship = Top junior heavyweight title (Current Champion - Hiroshi Yamato [33rd champion, 1st reign])

Gaora TV Championship = Secondary singles title, new title created in 2012 (Current Champion - Seiya Sanada [1st champion, 1st reign])

Unified World Tag Team Championship (Double Cup) = Top tag team title, is actually 2 world tag team championships unified into one title, hence the nickname, and the champion carries both belts (Current Champions - Get Wild (Manabu Soya & Takao Omori [64th champions, 3rd reign])

All Asia Tag Team Championship = Secondary tag team championship, oldest active championship in Japan (Current Champions - Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Suzuki [89th champions, 1st reign])

Pro Wrestling Noah

GHC Heavyweight Championship = Top singles title (Current Champion - Takeshi Morishima [18th champion, 2nd reign])

GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship = Top junior heavyweight title, 100kg weight limit (Current Champion - Shuji Kondo [25th champion, 1st reign])

GHC Tag Team Championship = Top tag team title (Current Champions - Naomichi Marufuji & Takashi Sugiura [27th champions, 2nd reign])

GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship = Top junior heavyweight tag team title (Current Champions - Ricky Marvin & Super Crazy [16th champions, 1st reign])

Dramatic Dream Team (DDT)

KO-D Openweight Championship = Top singles title (Current Champion - El Generico [42nd champion, 1st reign])

Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship = Singles title that is defended 24/7 365, mostly a comedy title, can be won by anyone or anything as long as an official DDT referee is present,

former champions include such wrestling luminaries as a monkey, a ladder, a taxi driver, a baseball bat, and a Pro Wrestling WAVE poster (Current Champion - Yoshiaki Fujiwara [961st

champion, 1st reign])

KO-D Tag Team Championship = Top tag team title (Current Champions - MIKAMI & Tatsumi Fujinami [45th champions, 1st reign])

Big Japan

BJW Deathmatch Heavyweight Championship = Deathmatch singles title (Current Champion - Abdullah Kobayashi [26th champion, 2nd reign])

BJW Strong Heavyweight Championship = Singles title, defended in non-deathmatches, new title created in 2012 (Current Champion - Yoshihiko Sasaki [1st champion, 1st reign])

BJW Tag Team Championship = Top tag team title (Current Champions - Yuji Okabayashi & Shinobu [37th champions, 1st reign])

Kaientai Dojo

Strongest-K Championship = Top singles title (Current Champion - Yuji Hino [13th champion, 3rd reign])

UWA World Middleweight Championship = Secondary singles title (Current Champion - Yuki Sato [56th champion, 1st reign])

Strongest-K Tag Team Championship = Top tag team title (Current Champions - Kengo Mashimo & Ryusuke Sekine [21st champions, 1st reign])

Chiba 6 Man Tag Team Championship = 6-man tag team title, new title created in 2011 (Current Champions - Shoichi Uchida, Tadanobu Fujisawa & SATOSHI [5th champions, 1st reign])

Michinoku Pro

Tohoku Junior Heavyweight Championship = Top singles title (Current Champion - Fujita "Jr" Hayato [16th champion, 2nd reign])

Tohoku Tag Team Championship = Top tag team title (Current Champions - Ultimo Dragon & Kesen Numagirolamo [18th champions, 1st reign])

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.