UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Recommend me a chiropractor BISHES!

3/24/12 1:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sgt. Slaphead
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I been suffering a few weeks. I've improved and can turn my neck and wipe my ass, but it still bugging me and I think our insurance cover chiro for x-number of visits a year so help a brother out. Maybe a chiro/massage therapist......such thing??

Gotta be somebody that can handle a tall, goodlooking, HAPA Adonis body..........OK, OK, I mean a smelly, half asian/micronesian, 5'9" , 240 lard ass with the musculature of a dairy cow with overflowing teats that train full-UFC style. My wife once made me an appointment for massage at the KCC program, the student couldn't even lift my arm and get through the layer of blubber.....nor could she find my pee-pee for the happy-ending :( I'd go see my PT who helped me with my shoulder therapy, she she was BEEFY and STRONG, but she only do PT&massage.....not chiro and I think I need to get shit put back in place.
3/24/12 1:32 PM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

interesting
3/24/12 1:40 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Das all you got.....FHEG!

Here, I share......if you need massage, but bish no put out get one of these.....also doubles as anal probe!

Bonus.....pic with hot bish??
3/24/12 2:09 PM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i go to charlies barbershop down chinatown for massage. it's a shady back room where the viet lady uses (i swear), safeway vegetable oil that you can't wash off for a week to massage.

i'm not sure i like it, but it's cheap, and i can't quit it.
3/24/12 4:31 PM
HwnStriker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG! You guy's crack me up! I would recommend Mr. Ray Delacruz...he does it all...chiro work, massage therapy, and acupuncture! He is the grandmaster regarding holistic health. He was my massage therapy teacher, and those who been in the holistic biz for awhile all know who he is...and if they can't help their patient, they will refer them to Mr. Delacruz.

3/24/12 7:30 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

FINALLY.....an HGer with some useful Intel. Rest of ya are a buncha ROMOS!
3/24/12 9:12 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You looking for one that gives happy endings, or not? J/K

I use to go see Dr. Brandon Kikuchi down in Kapahulu, he was pretty cheap, but very good. If your military he gives you a discount.

When I was training under Ron Shiraki I was told that he's brother was also a chiropractor. He had a honor box system which is pretty cool. He didn't give you a fee, but you pay what you can pay. But don't be a dirtbag about it, haha. I actually seen a commercial of his the other day on T.V so he's still around.

Hope that helps.
3/24/12 9:30 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

ChinoV - You looking for one that gives happy endings, or not? J/K

I use to go see Dr. Brandon Kikuchi down in Kapahulu, he was pretty cheap, but very good. If your military he gives you a discount.

When I was training under Ron Shiraki I was told that he's brother was also a chiropractor. He had a honor box system which is pretty cool. He didn't give you a fee, but you pay what you can pay. But don't be a dirtbag about it, haha. I actually seen a commercial of his the other day on T.V so he's still around.

Hope that helps.

So you think COOL if I drop a sawed off shotgun of questionable origin and maybe a half box ammo in the honor box?
3/24/12 10:23 PM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hit by a drunk driver after the Baroni/Kala Hose fight. messed up my lower back and neck pretty bad. my regular Doctor sent me to Dr Gary Bell @ Spinal Dynamics Hawaii. i highly recommend the guy.
3/25/12 5:27 AM
FCTV808

sarge, shall i take you to my place in chinatown. i think she zests the wesson w/ strawberries?
3/25/12 5:38 AM
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChinoV - When I was training under Ron Shiraki I was told that he's brother was also a chiropractor. He had a honor box system which is pretty cool. He didn't give you a fee, but you pay what you can pay. But don't be a dirtbag about it, haha. I actually seen a commercial of his the other day on T.V so he's still around.

Hope that helps.

oh thats his brother?

http://www.honorbox.net/
4/16/12 10:27 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

I went to spinal dynamics since it was nearby.

Cool electrode machine thing, forget what he called it. He set it for couple different modes, the second mode kinda did a tapping sensation that tickled!.......I want that on my balls and cack!

He stretched, cracked, popped and twisted my neck and also had me on a table that stretched my back by going up and down while he applied pressure and stretched shit out....both straight and had me bent to the side. That table is FTMFW!

I has adhesions and training creates thousands of micro-traumas he said.....thats chiro speak for "LOL you fuck-yourself-up now pay me you try put shit back where supposed to be!"

I feel about 50% better and less tension pulling on my shoulder. Kinda interesting how much tension I had in my shoulder, I'm sure not being 100% back from surgery contributes to it, but that fukin crick in my neck is the main culprit. The numbness in my arm is bad sign and likely indicative of some degeneration he said, but IMO who doesn't have that....RIGHT?

Go back next week again. Insurance cover 20 visits a year, so we see how I feel after several weeks of 1x week. He gave me card for BRUTAL old thai lady massage therapist as I need somebody strong enough to can handle my "dairy-cow" like musculature and folds of blubber even though I wanted young, hot happy-happy masageee-gurl!
4/17/12 3:41 PM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/17/12 4:42 PM
FCTV808

lol
4/17/12 6:33 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

HOLY SHIT PAT......is that what I can expect if I fall asleed during the electrode machine thingee?

He said, the machine causes a release of endorphins and many people become relaxed and fall asleep....."Don't worry your safe here."

Am I gonna get raped??? he said I was hyper-vigilant about my shpoulder.........now I'm hyper-vigilant about my asshole!!!
4/17/12 11:24 PM
PatrickFreitas

Sgt. Slaphead - HOLY SHIT PAT......is that what I can expect if I fall asleed during the electrode machine thingee?

If you ask nicely
4/17/12 11:31 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

Hope my insurance covers this "extra" procedure!
4/18/12 3:39 AM
hey mes
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gon git raped
4/23/12 6:09 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

HOLY SHIT! Neck responded even better today and shoulder/arm feels better.....let's see how long it lasts.

I go for xrays tomorrow :(

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.