UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Going to tonights Kings @ Warriors game!!!

3/24/12 5:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A buddy who is visiting family up here in sonoma county happens to have an extra ticket to the game and luckily for me it was still around when I called him back.  Looking forward to a rare road win (hopefully) and I predict Jason Thompson keeps his streak of double doubles going.  I wish the people I was going with weren't Warriors fans because I'm gonna have to keep my cheering to a less obnoxious level than I otherwise would have. :)
3/25/12 3:14 PM
EKPOGI
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^had fun?was gonna go to the game but had family,I'm going to go to the Laker game in Oakland this Tues.
3/25/12 3:29 PM
Floppy Divac
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely had fun even though it was yet another last minute collape (even though they'd made a good comeback and taken the lead.)   Somehow I knew that when they put Williams in and gave him his first minutes during that late game situation that he was going to fuck something up.  Him and Isaiah both had costly turnovers in the closing seconds.  rough to watch but still a lot of fun. 
3/25/12 11:41 PM
EKPOGI
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^how was Klay for the Warriors?never seen him in extended minutes live.
3/27/12 1:23 PM
Floppy Divac

He was great, career high 31 points.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.