UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> OUCH!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/25/12 1:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn hunto $500 for that affliction pass, r u smoking crack? It's not even signed. Even the biggest fedor nutt hugger wouldn't pay that. Phone Post
3/25/12 4:09 AM
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor affliction pass $500 shogun drawing priceless!!! =) Phone Post
3/25/12 4:36 AM
ricksongjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow,Im a huge Fedor fan and I personally wouldn't pay over $100 thats for sure.
3/25/12 11:55 AM
iSsUEs

Wow!!! Dropping it a $100 now I'm really interested in it, NOT!!! Lol Phone Post
3/26/12 4:17 AM
iSsUEs

I'll bump it for you, but there not looking cuzz they wanna buy it. They wanna see how crazy your pricing is for your pass... Phone Post
3/27/12 12:29 AM
hunto21
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They don't have to buy it. I've already fielded 3 offers for it to buy outside of ebay, which is all I was looking for. Thanks again for the free publicity. You thought you were hurting me by making this thread? Haha
3/27/12 7:13 AM
iSsUEs

Hurting naw
Just pointing out ur price gauging. Someone stupid enough to pay that much for ur pass that's on them. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.