UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> OUCH!!!

3/25/12 1:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn hunto $500 for that affliction pass, r u smoking crack? It's not even signed. Even the biggest fedor nutt hugger wouldn't pay that. Phone Post
3/25/12 4:09 AM
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor affliction pass $500 shogun drawing priceless!!! =) Phone Post
3/25/12 4:36 AM
ricksongjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow,Im a huge Fedor fan and I personally wouldn't pay over $100 thats for sure.
3/25/12 11:55 AM
iSsUEs

Wow!!! Dropping it a $100 now I'm really interested in it, NOT!!! Lol Phone Post
3/26/12 4:17 AM
iSsUEs

I'll bump it for you, but there not looking cuzz they wanna buy it. They wanna see how crazy your pricing is for your pass... Phone Post
3/27/12 12:29 AM
hunto21
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They don't have to buy it. I've already fielded 3 offers for it to buy outside of ebay, which is all I was looking for. Thanks again for the free publicity. You thought you were hurting me by making this thread? Haha
3/27/12 7:13 AM
iSsUEs

Hurting naw
Just pointing out ur price gauging. Someone stupid enough to pay that much for ur pass that's on them. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.