UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Dragons Dogma?!?

3/25/12 1:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TXAnaconda
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just recently saw this advertise on GametrailersTV, and all I can say holy crap! Has anyone else heard of this game or know anything about it? Phone Post
4/2/12 11:35 PM
outlawzz209
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea I know everything about it and its gonma be awesome just go check out the oxm preview or just some youtube videos made by the guys who made Re4 and dmc3. Phone Post
4/2/12 11:45 PM
omgjoshjames
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks pretty cool. Gonna wait for some reviews to make sure everything works together. If it scores an 8 or better I'll get it Phone Post
4/3/12 3:58 AM
redeye2000

i think it looks pretty bad. have you seen how that wizard runs.

i bet this is a game that should score like a 7, but since microsoft sponsors this game, it will get 9+ reviews.
4/3/12 8:08 PM
outlawzz209
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

redeye2000 - i think it looks pretty bad. have you seen how that wizard runs.

i bet this is a game that should score like a 7, but since microsoft sponsors this game, it will get 9+ reviews.
Ur such a smartass first of all its a multiplatform game microsoft dosent sponsor it genious. Phone Post
4/3/12 10:56 PM
Eric Collins
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"THAT ANIMATION ISNT A PRERENDERED VIDEO LIKE THE PS3 EXCLUSIVES I HOPELESSLY CLING TO, LOOKS LIKE SHIT" - Redeye

4/8/12 10:31 PM
pigpen
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope it's good.

it probably won't be.
4/9/12 5:04 AM
redeye2000

the game is multi. however the exclusive demo of resident evil 6 that is included. is 2 months exclusive on xbox360.

and i am almost 100% sure that at the E3 show of this year, that DLC of resident evil 6 will also exclusive first for xbox360.

Capcom needs money so this deal makes sence business wise.

4/11/12 12:22 AM
supersaiyan

been keeping an eye out for this games since last November at least...was debating to get this or Kingdoms of Amular..

i had voted then and still now...for Dragons Dogma
4/11/12 10:19 AM
07BSPXR
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

outlawzz209 - 
redeye2000 - i think it looks pretty bad. have you seen how that wizard runs.

Ur such a smartass first of all its a multiplatform game microsoft dosent sponsor it genious. Phone Post
oh the ironing...

5/19/12 5:06 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely picking this game up. After watching some gameplay videos, reading some reviews and playing the demo, I'm sold. I think I will spend a lot of time with this game...
5/19/12 5:28 PM
LittleKang
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saw reviews ranging 8 to 6 out of 10.

Kinda mixed feelings so I'll hold off to see what y'all think Phone Post
5/19/12 10:50 PM
supersaiyan

i played both demo versions and its pretty cool...i like it
5/20/12 4:10 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Masked Superstar - have it coming with gamefly, have no idea what to expect, the graphics look shitty then again I'm playing Max payne 3 with incredible graphics.
If you can look past a few bugs here and there, mostly visual nothing major, then you will experience a good game.

If your the type of person who is anal about slight glitches and will not play a game unless it is a polished masterpiece; then you will miss out on games like Fallout 3, Dead Island and this. Phone Post
5/20/12 3:00 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay

IGN are doing a two hour live stream of this game tomorrow.

It runs from 10AM to noon and they are based in California so you can work out the time for yourself I guess depending on your time zone...

I'm in the UK (Scotland) so I will be watching from 6PM - 8PM. Phone Post
5/21/12 11:30 AM
Gracie killar
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/21/dragons-dogma-review/

reivew from joystiq.com got a 2 outta 5
5/21/12 12:33 PM
Smellmyfinger

if you will read the comments on that review people dont care for joystiqs reviews of games Game is gonna be epic IGN stated that the combat was the best they had seen in a game That if it started to get night time in the game that you had better find shelter or you would end up dead
5/21/12 12:50 PM
Gracie killar
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just passing along a review I have lost faith in IGN as a review site in the end you just gotta play the game and decide for yourself.
5/21/12 1:24 PM
TXAnaconda

Gracie killar - Just passing along a review I have lost faith in IGN as a review site in the end you just gotta play the game and decide for yourself.
Agreed. Phone Post
5/21/12 5:39 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay

Edited: 05/21/12 5:39 PM

360 version is sitting at 73 on Metacritic. I am willing to buy anything above or close to 70. As a general rule of thumb, 70 means good. At least for me it does...

Sitting at 78 for PS3.

Still going to buy this for my 360, I like the demo and I've watched a lot of videos incuding a 2 hour live stream and it looks like the kind of game I will enjoy. I usually tend to not let reviews make my mind up for me. I would rather experience a game first hand, after all, reviews are just opinions... 

5/22/12 9:40 AM
invalid
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was getting a little excited until I read the reviews and learned more about it. Capcom is involved, right?

Fuck Capcom.
5/22/12 9:51 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay

invalid - I was getting a little excited until I read the reviews and learned more about it. Capcom is involved, right?

Fuck Capcom.
Try the demo. Form your own opinion. Phone Post
5/22/12 12:07 PM
LittleKang
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wait on the OG reviews. They rarely get it wrong Phone Post
5/22/12 2:16 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay

Genious - just picked this one up, here goes
I'm not getting it till like the 31st :( Phone Post
5/22/12 3:25 PM
TXAnaconda

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -
Genious - just picked this one up, here goes
I'm not getting it till like the 31st :( Phone Post
Same here. Damn you Amazon deliverys! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.