UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Dragons Dogma?!?

6/20/12 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_song2
960 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been playing this game all day, it's awesome, got my head kicked in off a dragon earlier, had to run off. Phone Post
6/21/12 1:03 AM
XeroxedmessiaH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Combat is awesome and fun. Story is shit. Phone Post
6/26/12 2:47 AM
ChiChi778

I just finished it about a week ago. I put a lot of hours into it but I thought it was still pretty short. Phone Post
6/26/12 3:26 AM
C Willy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChiChi778 - I just finished it about a week ago. I put a lot of hours into it but I thought it was still pretty short. Phone Post
The sequel just got announced!!! Phone Post
6/26/12 5:47 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChiChi778 - I just finished it about a week ago. I put a lot of hours into it but I thought it was still pretty short. Phone Post
I'm really taking my time lol. I think I must have played it for over 20 hours and I've just been granted access to the Dukes Castle. Phone Post
7/25/12 12:47 PM
Jeremy Fisher
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just picked it up Friday, as I've been waiting to do other things before I get back to gaming.  Loving everything about it so far.  Well, except for that shitty Rook you get at the very begining.  Just realized at level 15 that he isn't leveling up with me and I lose all the equipment that I gave him so far.  LMAO  Oh well, play and learn.
7/25/12 1:31 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeremy Fisher -  I just picked it up Friday, as I've been waiting to do other things before I get back to gaming.  Loving everything about it so far.  Well, except for that shitty Rook you get at the very begining.  Just realized at level 15 that he isn't leveling up with me and I lose all the equipment that I gave him so far.  LMAO  Oh well, play and learn.
I renew my team of pawns like every 5 or 10 levels. Phone Post
7/26/12 12:21 AM
Jeremy Fisher
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just renewed my team. All ladies, 1 fighter, 1 mage, and my main pawn as a strider. Will be changing her vocation soon after she finishes out this vocation.

Anyone wanting to hire her, lvl 20, GT on 360 is SearchingTudor. This game is way to addictive. God do I love it!
7/28/12 11:09 AM
Jeremy Fisher

Has anyone else had the effect of the game feeling easy after about level 27? I seem to be plowing through everything without much of a problem all of a sudden.
7/28/12 11:17 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay

Jeremy Fisher - Has anyone else had the effect of the game feeling easy after about level 27? I seem to be plowing through everything without much of a problem all of a sudden.
Trust me, you'll run into some trouble lol. Phone Post
7/28/12 11:24 AM
Jeremy Fisher

And I still haven't made it into the Dukes Demense.
7/28/12 12:42 PM
omgjoshjames
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeremy Fisher - Has anyone else had the effect of the game feeling easy after about level 27? I seem to be plowing through everything without much of a problem all of a sudden.
Same way. Once I hit level 30 I just started rolling over everything. I was killing chimeras without taking any damage. Golems and griffins were the same way. Phone Post
7/28/12 2:05 PM
shootfighterbull

Cant wait to play this game. Money is tight so im waiting for a 20 dollar used. Phone Post
7/28/12 4:32 PM
Jeremy Fisher

So I'm enlisting Thane Rios for the day, then will enlist The Hound around Monday.
7/30/12 6:18 PM
Jeremy Fisher

BWAHAHAHAHA Thane Rios just started shit kicking the womens thieves den when we showed up. We were good through most of the hold, then he just started wailing on them. I watched for a few of his kills, then joined to have some fun. Totally unexpected from a pawn!
8/1/12 12:05 PM
Card
2329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just picked up this game yesterday... should be good times.
8/2/12 12:23 PM
Jeremy Fisher

Card -  Just picked up this game yesterday... should be good times.

360 or PS3?  If 360, friend request me so you can get my lvl.40+ pawn for no cost (rift crystals).  SearchingTudor.  She's a bad ass.

The Hound, some random mage, my pawn and I wrecked shit on our first Drake encounter.  Killed us the first go around after we had him halfway dead.  2nd go around we obliterated his ass.  Only used 4 Potent Warish, 2 Strong Warish and 4 Spring Water's to aid in the battle.  No other stat or health boosters.  Just good old tactics and ass whooping.

Anyone know where I can find some golems?  I'm thinking Soulflayer Canyon, as I haven't entered it yet, only discovered it.  Oh, and only have the invite to meet the Duke, but I'm trying to finish all the notice-board and 'side' quests before I do.

ps.  Why the fuck will the Griffon not fight me!?  I get a couple of hits on it and it just flies off to who-knows-where!
8/2/12 1:00 PM
shootfighterbull

Do you make companions? If so, how is their customizability? Would it be easy to make a character similar to, say, Ser Beric or Vargo Hoat? Phone Post
8/2/12 7:04 PM
Jeremy Fisher

I would think so,especially Ser Dondarrion. That reminds me, has anyone else noticed the influx of pawns with GoT names? Love it!
8/10/12 4:31 PM
Jeremy Fisher

TTT
9/7/12 9:37 PM
Jeremy Fisher

Just beat the game last n8ght, and loved every minute of the game.  That is all.
9/7/12 10:22 PM
Bob Loblaw1
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved this game. Do they plan on releasing any dlc with new zones? Anyone heard anything? Phone Post
9/12/12 7:11 PM
UGCTT_ WhoWishesTheyWereSmooth?
960 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a guy walking round in the upper part of grand soren, near cathedral/ dukes gate called ser fedor. Been playing for ages and only just saw him. Doesn't look like fedor tho Phone Post
9/12/12 10:41 PM
Harlow's Rhesus
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to this, one of my black friday must haves, i usually buy video games once a year cause i'm cheappp.
9/14/12 9:59 PM
UGCTT_Song2

Just finished it. Turns out my character is a puffter with the.guy who owns the inn. I'm guessing it's meant to be the dukes chick? Hmmmmmm Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.