UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gracie: I won't let Diaz retire

3/26/12 3:38 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
927 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

On other issues Diaz has with the Nevada commission: “He never thought that the judges in Nevada have liked him. There’s always been a bias against him. He doesn’t know what he has to do to win a fight in Nevada. … He thinks there are biased judges, and I would have to agree with that. There’s no panel to review these judges’ decisions and see if these guys should continue judging.

On why Diaz is considering retirement: “He’s sick of the politics, the whole marijuana thing, the judges … . It’s kind of a weird thing, but let’s face it: I’m not going to let that guy quit. I just don’t see that happening. He’s too good and he’s too important in this sport, I think. If it’s up to me, there’s no way that’s going to happen.”

read entire article...

3/26/12 3:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crowbar
618 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey,20% is 20%.
3/26/12 3:47 PM
rrg1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ this.

Cesar and Nick both need to learn to stop playing the victim card.
Dr Gonzo
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'll be back when he figures out he isn't making any money.
UGCTT_EnderTL
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like his interviews when he's not saying something asinine about other fighters.
3/26/12 3:53 PM
epwar
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On other issues Diaz has with the Nevada commission: “He never thought that the judges in Nevada have liked him. There’s always been a bias against him. He doesn’t know what he has to do to win a fight in Nevada. … He thinks there are biased judges, and I would have to agree with that. There’s no panel to review these judges’ decisions and see if these guys should continue judging. 

Funny, the judges gave him the decision against BJ Penn in Nevada just the fight before.  By their logic, these "biased judges" should have given it to BJ.

3/26/12 3:58 PM
chaplinshouse
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gravy train make gravy
3/26/12 4:08 PM
Atomac
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One good win could easily get him back a title shot.

Especially if Condit wins which would probly cause Montreal to erupt into flames.
3/26/12 4:41 PM
sevit86

rrg1 - lol @ this.

Cesar and Nick both need to learn to stop playing the victim card.

not sure if serious........
3/26/12 4:51 PM
ufcman187

He isn't that important to this sport. He is an embarassment. Failing drug tests, failing to show up to promote fights, and failing to show sportsmanship by flipping people off and throwing punches to other fighters his teammates just fought!

Gracie will say and do ANYTHING he can to keep his cash cow in the headlines !
3/26/12 5:00 PM
I No Kung Foo
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for homie
3/26/12 5:14 PM
32Hunter

Good stuff Cesar, keep Nick in the game. Phone Post
3/26/12 5:23 PM
TheEssence
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz 1,2,5 ALL FUCKIN DAY! Phone Post
3/26/12 5:58 PM
imontoya

epwar - 
<strong style="line-height: 20px; text-align: left; ">On other issues Diaz has with the Nevada commission: </strong><span style="line-height: 20px; text-align: left; ">“He never thought that the judges in Nevada have liked him. There’s always been a bias against him. He doesn’t know what he has to do to win a fight in Nevada. … He thinks there are biased judges, and I would have to agree with that. There’s no panel to review these judges’ decisions and see if these guys should continue judging.</span> 
<div style="clear: left; line-height: 1px;height: 1px;"> </div>
Funny, the judges gave him the decision against BJ Penn in Nevada just the fight before.  By their logic, these "biased judges" should have given it to BJ.

Face it guys, you just CANNOT stand diaz!
For diaz to win he needs to either KTFO the other guy or destroy him like BJ, other than that he will never win, most of the losses in UFC could have gone either way but never in his favor, but at the bar where I was, most agreed he deserved that win or a draw. Replace GSP in that fight and imagine what the outcome wasn going to be?
3/26/12 6:09 PM
SleepBomb

Cesar think he works with M-1 or some shit?

did diaz fiinish building his mansion?
3/26/12 6:41 PM
Coolface_Awesomeson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaCAfBbqng

(98% no homo.)
3/26/12 7:00 PM
guardbr8kr

good interview
3/27/12 1:53 AM
Jaybrone
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The persecution complex is kind of tired. Nick needs a manager that isn't going to coddle and baby him that will be straight with him.
3/27/12 9:52 AM
Lurker of the Year 2007 and 2008
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheEssence -  Diaz 1,2,5 ALL FUCKIN DAY! Phone Post

Not sure if serious...
3/27/12 10:58 AM
frederic
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - Hey,20% is 20%.

True. Caesar is seeing his meal ticket sneaking away.
3/27/12 11:57 AM
ortman166

epwar -
On other issues Diaz has with the Nevada commission: “He never thought that the judges in Nevada have liked him. There’s always been a bias against him. He doesn’t know what he has to do to win a fight in Nevada. … He thinks there are biased judges, and I would have to agree with that. There’s no panel to review these judges’ decisions and see if these guys should continue judging. 

Your an idiot. Nick absolutely mauled BJ. Phone Post
3/27/12 11:57 AM
ortman166

And 125 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.