UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Rise & Problems of Zuffa UFC by EatonBeever

3/27/12 2:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EatonBeever
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And for the record, Dead Again had a problem when some noob was talking shit and his screen name was his real name, so i posted his pictures and he was some fat kid holding gang signs with UFC in background and other pics of his hitting a bag BLAF style.  I called him a nerd and Dead Again (from the geek forum) was white knighting for the kid and felt very offended when I called another forum member a nerd.  Its obvious Dead Again is some fat nerd who had to white knight because of personal demons when he was picked on.  And he's a sensitive little bitch who seeks validation from the internet.  If anyone gets their feelings hurt, its Dead Again.  Its the internet and Dead Again takes it VERY seriously.  He goes off the deep end when you call him out on anything.  I made a thread that mentioned his name for reasons I forgot (probably called him a shill) and it resulted him bitching and moaning longer than anyone.  I dont know how I can get under his skin so bad, but most likely it was when I posted the kid's UFC shadow boxing pix and called him a nerd plus the fact Dead Again is a very sensitive poster.
3/27/12 2:39 AM
EatonBeever
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead Again - 
EatonBeever - Aren't you the nerd who spends hours and days on posting comic book threads ?  And I think I'm probably older that you , nerd.   Dead Again = Jealous as fuck of me.  And I dont know why.  Maybe because his comic book threads don't get enough hits as my tits / ass threads.  Fucking crybaby.  This is the same guy that argued with someone over Fedor and resulted in "You are gay" insult.  LOL.  Fucking nerd. 

It doesn't take me as long as you think.

I don't have to go from site to site researching every paragraph for an opinion, spell checking everything, etc etc. I just post pics. It's actually easy.

I post on a small sub forum, I couldn't care less how many hits they get. There are only a few of us there. Which includes you clicking on my threads and reading them. Nerd.

Also, you're lying about that Fedor thing. But I guess you exhausted yourself searching for me on Google and just had to make shit up.

Btw, last time you talked smack on my comic threads (that you visit), I got PM's thanking me for posting them and they were glad that you led them to the Geekground. Haha!

Why don't you search out someone's Facebook page again, you creepy stalker.

Haha...  I can't remember everythign on here, nerd.  Oh, your comic book threads are very good, in fact.  They are more of a contribute than a lot of people.  I would recommend them to anyone... If I can recall correctly, you were sayign how Fedor was garbage or something like that and then resulted in calling another member "gay" or "you suck dick" , the equalivalent of a 6th grader insulting another student.  I told the UGer to quit arguing with you because you lack maturity and it was pointless.   But hey, you're the nerd with a better IQ, so you probably remember it better than me.
3/27/12 2:44 AM
D241
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eaton, run with what they're saying, find Dead Again's pic, and let's see some fun comic book/nerd/romo shit up in here!
3/27/12 2:45 AM
EatonBeever

Dead Again - 
EatonBeever -  And for the record, Dead Again had a problem when some noob was talking shit and his screen name was his real name, so i posted his pictures and he was some fat kid holding gang signs with UFC in background and other pics of his hitting a bag BLAF style.  I called him a nerd and Dead Again (from the geek forum) was white knighting for the kid and felt very offended when I called another forum member a nerd.  Its obvious Dead Again is some fat nerd who had to white knight because of personal demons when he was picked on.  And he's a sensitive little bitch who seeks validation from the internet.  If anyone gets their feelings hurt, its Dead Again.  Its the internet and Dead Again takes it VERY seriously.  He goes off the deep end when you call him out on anything.  I made a thread that mentioned his name for reasons I forgot (probably called him a shill) and it resulted him bitching and moaning longer than anyone.  I dont know how I can get under his skin so bad, but most likely it was when I posted the kid's UFC shadow boxing pix and called him a nerd plus the fact Dead Again is a very sensitive poster.

I've posted my pics here Eaton. People know what I look like.

Why don't you post yours?

Also, I posted one comment on that stalker thread of yours. You started crying and sent me a PM saying how you love my Geekground threads and were hurt that I called you a creep. I just ignored it cuz you sounded like a faggotty creep. Talk about sensitive.

Your post here is pretty much describing you. A fat nerd, trying to get love from a forum full of dudes and throwing fits when any one of them turns you down.

Friggin weirdo, stalker, creep.
LOL.  First of all, every post you make TTT' this thread, so I thank you for that.  And second of all, I pm'ed you to compliment you on the comic book threads and said that if you have a problem with me, put me on ignore and I'll be gone from your e-life.  But instead, you altered the story in a pathetic attempt to make me look bad.  You obviously get real sensitive when I bring up your name and call you on out your bull shit.    Its funny how you say I'm a stalker , but I never posted on any of your threads, yet you're all over my threads all the time.... Funny how irony works.  You blow things out of porportion and over exggerate  to try to make me look bad, but no one gives a shit dude.  Its an internet forum.  E-Drama is only remembered if it results in a real life fight or if its between two fighters.  That's what you dont understand.  But I will continue to not click your threads as you provide nothing interesting besides your comic book threads.  Sorry that no one cares about you, Dead Again. 

3/27/12 2:46 AM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/27/12 2:48 AM
EatonBeever

D241 -  Eaton, run with what they're saying, find Dead Again's pic, and let's see some fun comic book/nerd/romo shit up in here!

Found it...

He doesn't look like that much a nerd though.  He seems like a stand up guy.
3/27/12 2:52 AM
EatonBeever

Edited: 03/27/12 2:56 AM
Shinsplint - 
J/K. I read. You make some good points but seriously did Damnsevern and Caposa run a train on your wife or something?

LOL, its not like I wish DEATH on these guys behind their screen names !!! 
I might disagree with them and insult them from time to time because I don't like their past posts, but I really don't care about them beyond this.  I'm sure if I worked with them at some random job in real life, we would probably get along considering our passion for MMA, even if my passion lies in the old school vale tudo early Pride / UFC days while theirs is today's boring wall'n'stall point fighting.    Dead Again comes across as one of those bitter nerds.  I don't think I'd get along with him in real life.  He blows up at the smallest things and it seems homeboy has a temper.  I would probably stuff him in a locker somewhere.  I could search for his pictures, but I don't care about him.  I will put him on ignore after this thread so it doesnt matter,  but I need him to argue with me to keep this thread TO THE TOP.    Baiting him in for a debate pretty fucking easy, lol.
3/27/12 2:53 AM
The Panda
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/27/12 3:02 AM
OUTCOLD
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome read Eaton - Keep up the great work.
3/27/12 3:04 AM
EatonBeever

Dead Again - 
EatonBeever - 
Dead Again -
 I've posted my pics here Eaton. People know what I look like.

Why don't you post yours?

Also, I posted one comment on that stalker thread of yours. You started crying and sent me a PM saying how you love my Geekground threads and were hurt that I called you a creep. I just ignored it cuz you sounded like a faggotty creep. Talk about sensitive.

Your post here is pretty much describing you. A fat nerd, trying to get love from a forum full of dudes and throwing fits when any one of them turns you down.

Friggin weirdo, stalker, creep.
LOL.  First of all, every post you make TTT' this thread, so I thank you for that.  And second of all, I pm'ed you to compliment you on the comic book threads and said that if you have a problem with me, put me on ignore and I'll be gone from your e-life.  But instead, you altered the story in a pathetic attempt to make me look bad.  You obviously get real sensitive when I bring up your name and call you on out your bull shit.    Its funny how you say I'm a stalker , but I never posted on any of your threads, yet you're all over my threads all the time.... Funny how irony works.  You blow things out of porportion and over exggerate  to try to make me look bad, but no one gives a shit dude.  Its an internet forum.  E-Drama is only remembered if it results in a real life fight or if its between two fighters.  That's what you dont understand.  But I will continue to not click your threads as you provide nothing interesting besides your comic book threads.  Sorry that no one cares about you, Dead Again. 
  No need to thank me. I know you NEED this thread to get some attention.
You did say to put you on ignore, and then you started following me around....because you got your feelings hurt.
No one cares about me? Ouch. I guess that's supposed to hurt. What you're really saying is that people care about you though right?
Do you really think that the "caring" that you get here is gonna fill that emotional void you have going? No dude, only a therapist can help you with that. And maybe some of the attention from mommy that you are lacking.
As far as contributing....not everyone sees posting here as a career. You talk about caposa and DS' threads, saying anyone with a computer can do them, oh well. They aren't looking for love, they're just sharing and having fun.
You on the other hand.... just a big creep.
But you do entertain me. I could have just ignored you after that creepy PM but I'm glad you kept calling me out. This passes the time.
Creepy pms.....stalking.....Who's thread are you on again ?  When did I go into your threads ?  Who's stalking who ?  I don't doubt you put pictures of yourself on your threads.  I don't click on your threads, so I honestly wouldn't know.  No one cares about you, nor do they care about me.  We are just screen names.  It wasn't meant as an insult, it was to highlight that you don't have to take the internet so seriously and bitch and cry on every thread I make like a child.  You call me a creep , I call you a nerd.  No one cares...  But you give this thread attention, so I will keep you off my ignore list until this thread dies down.   But you're insults are pretty fucking funny.   And also, how come you call other people 'gay' for liking Fedor or whatever that shit was about, but then at the same time bash me for my tits & ass threads on the OG.   LOL.
3/27/12 3:06 AM
EatonBeever

Edited: 03/27/12 3:42 AM
 "youre mommy didnt give you enough attention" - another 6th grade Dead Again off topic comment on a thread about Zuffa UFC.   Then goes back to posting comic book pictures.....  How old are you Dead Again, if you dont mind me asking ?   If you are above the age of 25, just LOL.   I think I might have been called "weirdo" by my kid sister when I was like 13.  Dude's 6th grade insults is pretty funny though.

"You're a stalker, werido!!" - Dead Again...Then clicks on more Eaton threads and replies... "You're a stalker"....Then waits for another Eaton thread..... lol.  But is contributing a lot to this thread by his educated replies of Zuffa UFC like...........hmmm..............well.....

For the record I pm'ed Dead Again because I was being mature a few months ago.  He had a major problem with me calling out that UFC noob and then went on an hour long rant about me.  I took the higher road, complimented him on his comic book threads and told him he should throw me on ignore and he'll never hear from me again.  He is such a tool, he totally turned that around and said I was creepy and stalking him.  He is beyond childish and immature, but when you're his age and sitting around posting comic book pictures all day and throwing 6th grade insults to people you don't like, what do you expect ?
3/27/12 3:07 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

INTERMISSION
3/27/12 3:16 AM
mata_leao
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Picture of a sandwich. Phone Post
3/27/12 3:21 AM
D241
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mata_leao -  Picture of a sandwich. Phone Post

3/27/12 3:25 AM
Shinsplint
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty much anytime I see a music video from the 80's it destroys the nostalgic perceptions of my youth with excessive gheyness.  
3/27/12 3:45 AM
Howard Liu
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great write up EatonBeever! I have just a couple of things to add to your tome that the newer MMA/UFC fan may not be aware of.

1.) The dark or banned from cable tv ppv years for the UFC and MMA was orchestrated clandestinely by organized Boxing via Senator John McCain. At that time, Boxing's biggest American sponsor and benefactor was Anheuser Busch (Budweiser), and Senator John McCain's wife's family was/is the biggest Anheuser Busch distributer in Arizona. Feeling that the upstart UFC was a threat to it's popularity, organized Boxing, through it's biggest corporate sponsor "encouraged" Senator John McCain to get on his soap box to discredit the UFC and MMA as "human cock-fighting", and pressured the major domestic cable companies to ban the broadcasting of MMA events. Only satelite tv carried them and at that time, most households had cable, not satelite.

2.) The sale of the UFC from SEG to ZUFFA was a very ugly episode that foretold how the new owners really operated. Once the cable ban was lifted, SEG tried to get the UFC legitimate in the eyes of the sporting mainstream. The best way to do this was to get sanctioned in Nevada, where Boxing settled in many decades ago. The Nevada State Athletic Commission denied SEG a license to operate there. One of the Commissioner's that voted against SEG was......LORENZO FERTITA. Without sanctioning, SEG UFC was dead in the water, and put up for sale. Immediately Lorenzo Fertita and Mark Keizer resigned as Nevada State Athletic Commissioners.

Once Zuffa finalized the purchase of the UFC, the new owners hired Mark Keizer as a consultant.  Zuffa UFC then re-applied for sanctioning in Nevada. And everybody knows the rest of the story.
3/27/12 3:46 AM
EatonBeever

Dead Again -   No need to thank me. I know you NEED this thread to get some attention.

You did say to put you on ignore, and then you started following me around....because you got your feelings hurt.
I need the thread to gain exposure to the UFC's problems so people can understand that its now a business.  It has nothing to do with attention whoring from a screen name.  And when have I ever followed you around ?  You appeared in 3-4 of my threads and I haven't posted on a single Dead Again thread nor will I.  And it sounds like you are getting your feelings hurt if you result in 4th grade insults, homie.  

3/27/12 3:52 AM
EatonBeever

Howard Liu - Great write up EatonBeever! I have just a couple of things to add to your tome that the newer MMA/UFC fan may not be aware of.

1.) The dark or banned from cable tv ppv years for the UFC and MMA was orchestrated clandestinely by organized Boxing via Senator John McCain. At that time, Boxing's biggest American sponsor and benefactor was Anheuser Busch (Budweiser), and Senator John McCain's wife's family was/is the biggest Anheuser Busch distributer in Arizona. Feeling that the upstart UFC was a threat to it's popularity, organized Boxing, through it's biggest corporate sponsor "encouraged" Senator John McCain to get on his soap box to discredit the UFC and MMA as "human cock-fighting", and pressured the major domestic cable companies to ban the broadcasting of MMA events. Only satelite tv carried them and at that time, most households had cable, not satelite.

2.) The sale of the UFC from SEG to ZUFFA was a very ugly episode that foretold how the new owners really operated. Once the cable ban was lifted, SEG tried to get the UFC legitimate in the eyes of the sporting mainstream. The best way to do this was to get sanctioned in Nevada, where Boxing settled in many decades ago. The Nevada State Athletic Commission denied SEG a license to operate there. One of the Commissioner's that voted against SEG was......LORENZO FERTITA. Without sanctioning, SEG UFC was dead in the water, and put up for sale. Immediately Lorenzo Fertita and Mark Keizer resigned as Nevada State Athletic Commissioners.

Once Zuffa finalized the purchase of the UFC, the new owners hired Mark Keizer as a consultant.  Zuffa UFC then re-applied for sanctioning in Nevada. And everybody knows the rest of the story.

Nice Post !!!!  Voted up.

I knew if I had an e-fight with someone it would only bump up the thread to gain the attention of a quality poster!!!!!!!!!

I'd also like to point out that ANY old school fan or even a newer fan with knowledge of history would like to add anything, please do so !!!
3/27/12 4:23 AM
Neil McCauley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just finished, great stuff as usual, the only thing i disagree with is your depiction of ufc throwing "point fighter" carlos condit in with nick diaz. I think he had one decision win in his career out of 27 fights and that decision was a wild one where jake ellenburger basically ko'd him multiple times in the first round and he came back from the depths of unconsciousness to win the next 2 rounds, including one of the rounds big where IIRC he had him mounted raining punches, jake was just surviving.

Overall

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i442/9876512345/rock_reaction-1.gif
3/27/12 4:51 AM
UK Rampage
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/27/12 4:58 AM
SEMenTEX
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/27/12 6:07 AM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EB, first off just wanted to say nice article.
Background on me, I am a NOOB. Only started watching MMA and UFC last year. I discovered the UG by finding their app on my iPhone. I am 19yo. Only ever fully watched the last season of TUF. As I said, NOOB.
The only thing I wanted to say was the only way I discovered MMA was through the UFC. I purchased UFC 1 through 10, and am slowly making my way through Pride.
So the only problem I have is that I love watching the UFC, because, I love watching MMA. It means that I can watch fights, sure the bigger the fights the better, but any fight is better then no fights. I mean maybe we are a bit saturated and the fights are getting watered down. But at the same time, I will watch any fight.
Anyway as I said, good article. Keep up the good work Eaton Phone Post
3/27/12 7:50 AM
Easytarget
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A good post and a fair analysis for the most part, it is becoming product over fighters and the rise of people who fight to not lose.

Dana walks a fine line, I think he wants to be the honest straight shooting everyman, but he also has to promote his product and bash others.

I don't think he is as evil as i feel you think he is. He has done a lot of good for the sport.
3/27/12 7:53 AM
CindyO

Howard Liu - Great write up EatonBeever! I have just a couple of things to add to your tome that the newer MMA/UFC fan may not be aware of.

No.

Cindy

Zuffa seeks retraction of statements by former UFC owner

Zuffa, the parent company of the UFC, has formally requested that CNBC air a retraction concerning "misstatements and inaccuracies" regarding the Zuffa Owners' purchase of the UFC brand and Lorenzo Fertitta's conduct as an NSAC commissioner.

CNBC recently aired a documentary entitled "Ultimate Fighting: From Blood Sport to Big Time" featuring an interview with Robert Meyrowitz regarding his role as President of Semaphore Entertainment Group (SEG), predecessor-in-interest to the Ultimate Fighting Championship brand.

When discussing SEG's need to obtain Nevada State Athletic Commission approval for mixed martial arts prior to selling the brand to Zuffa, LLC in January 2001, Meyrowitz stated:

"We went out there [to Nevada], it looked like we had the votes, we were told we did, and about midnight I got a phone call that one of the commissioners had changed his mind? and it turns out that commissioner was Lorenzo Fertitta, that he had changed his mind and that we wouldn't be able to get approval."

According to UFC President Dana White, Zuffa immediately challenged the false claims made by Meyrowitz and proof of the misstatements prompted CNBC to correct the content of the program in subsequent re-airings.

While appreciative of the networks efforts to ensure the accuracy of the encore presentations, Zuffa has informed CNBC this action alone is not adequate to address the detrimental effect of the fabricated and erroneous information contained in the original broadcast.

A copy of the document requesting the retraction was recently obtained by MMAFighting.com and the key elements are as follows:

1. False comments made by Mr. Meyrowitz pertaining to the sale of the UFC brand by SEG to Zuffa strongly imply that Lorenzo Fertitta attempted to improperly use his regulatory authority as a member of the NSAC to doom SEG's efforts to obtain NSAC approval of MMA.

2. The average member of CNBC's viewing audience would be tempted or even encouraged by Mr. Meyrowitz's false statements to believe that Lorenzo Fertitta sought to exploit his NSAC position for personal gain.

3. Mr. Meyrowitz is fully aware that no one ever called and told him Lorenzo Fertitta had changed his "vote" ? even had there been such a vote.

4. If any "midnight call" was received by Mr. Meyrowitz in reference to the hearing, it was not regarding any pending approval of MMA in Nevada and it certainly was not from Lorenzo Fertitta himself, any other member of the NSAC or other source authorized to speak on the NSAC's behalf.

5. Mr. Meyrowitz also gave an inaccurate portrayal to CNBC of how the Zuffa owners first contacted SEG regarding the possible purchase of the UFC brand by claiming that he first received a phone call from Dana White in which Mr. White stated "I have somebody who wants to buy this, you'll never guess who? I said give me one guess? Lorenzo Fertitta? he said 'how'd you guess? I said 'call me lucky.'"

6. Mr. Meyrowitz attempts to demonstrate a sinister motive by falsely stating that the same commissioner that voted against MMA's approval subsequently tried to approach SEG through a third party to acquire the UFC brand.

7. This description of events relating to Zuffa's purchase of the UFC assets from SEG aired on CNBC are inaccurate and Mr. Meyrowitz knows full well, at a much later date, months after resigning from the NSAC to pursue his new role as President of Station Casinos, Inc., Lorenzo Fertitta contacted Mr. Meyrowitz directly after learning that Mr. Meyrowitz was interested in selling a controlling interest in the UFC assets.

8. CNBC's editing of the false statements made by Mr. Meyrowitz are in such a way as it appears that Lorenzo Fertitta "voted" against Mr. Meyrowitz and immediately thereafter had Dana White call Mr. Meyrowitz to indicate that Lorenzo Fertitta wanted to buy the UFC assets. Such editing portrayed to CNBC's viewers that Lorenzo Fertitta abused his governmental position to obtain a private advantage-an impression that could not be further from the truth.

9. Eighteen months transpired between the NSAC public meeting and the time Lorenzo Fertitta spoke to Mr. Meyrowitz about the purchase of the UFC assets.

10. Mr. Meyrowitz's claim that the purpose of the (April 1999) meeting was to vote for the approval of MMA by the NSAC is false.

(part 2) 
3/27/12 7:54 AM
CindyO

(cont)  A copy of the Agenda and Minutes of the April 23, 1999 NSAC meeting has also been obtained.

The Agenda reveals there was no scheduled vote to approve MMA as a fully sanctioned sport in Nevada at such meeting, only a "presentation" by SEG (page 2 item 13 of published Agenda states: Presentation by SEG Sports Corporation and filing of the rules and regulations of the Mixed Martial Arts Council.

The published Minutes (page 1 item 4) of the April 23, 1999 meeting indicate: Mr. Meyrowitz and Mr. Chwasky addressed the commission regarding item #13 on the agenda. They asked that the item be deleted from the agenda. They also invited the commissioners to attend their next live event and then they will ask to be placed on a future agenda. Both Mr. Meyrowitz and Mr. Chwasky stated that they felt viewing an event of mixed martial arts would answer some of the questions that the commission might have. Marc Ratner stated that Chairman Ghanem would appoint a committee to attend the event and report back to the commission.

This sequence of events is recorded in the written factual record and directly contradicts Mr. Meyrowitz's recounting of such events during the CNBC interview. The record shows not only that no such vote was scheduled but that the NSAC, of which Lorenzo Fertitta was a commissioner at the time, appeared willing to embrace MMA and investigate it further by sending a committee to attend SEG's next event, thereby facilitating the process of educating NSAC commissioners about the sport and increasing the chances of MMA's ultimate approval and regulation.

The NSAC records appear to be inline with comments made by Lorenzo Fertitta during an interview with Joel Gold published in the February 2001 edition of Full Contact Fighter Magazine.

Excerpts of applicable content from the interview (available online in its entirety at http://www.fcfighter.com/news0103.htm):

FCF: When you were a member on the Nevada State Athletic Commission, I came out to Vegas along with the UFC and their lawyer. As it was told to me, there was to be a vote on whether the Nevada State Athletic Commission was going to approve the UFC. But a vote never did take place; can you tell me why a vote never happened and what was your feeling about the UFC at that time?

LF: I think there lies miscommunication. As far as the Commission was concerned, there never was supposed to be a vote; it was only an agenda item for discussion. We had never even discussed Mixed Martial Arts. We had never talked about it. We knew nothing about it. All of a sudden, it showed up on our agenda and, for whatever reason, people were expecting a vote and that is just not how the process works. What you have to understand is the reason that Nevada is looked at as one of the premier regulatory bodies throughout the world is because they do the homework. And that was not necessarily a time for a vote, but the time that got the ball rolling to start doing the homework.

What that means is myself and a fellow Commissioner and the head of the medical advisory board flew out to a UFC fight in Iowa and we started collecting data relative to Mixed Martial Arts, watching videos, reading publications and just trying to learn as much as we could about it, but I think that is where there was a little bit of miscommunication. There was never supposed to be a vote regarding Mixed Martial Arts.

Sanctioning in the state of Nevada was eventually approved and the first UFC event took place at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas on September 28, 2001.

According to Dave Meltzer (Wrestling Observer), Mr. Meyrowitz recently announced plans to return to the sport of MMA. Meyrowitz and leading event promoter Live Nation have signed a deal to start a new promotion and details of the partnership will be disclosed in the coming weeks.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2008/01/17/zuffa-seeks-retraction-of-statements-by-former-ufc-owner

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.