UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> Windy Muay Thai gloves

8/27/12 12:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bryan72
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CWH - I only have one pair of gloves at the moment for sparring and pads.

They are 18oz.

I had a mis-communication when I signed up for my acadamy. The strictly BJJ blue belt working the front desk told me the wrong size. The only reason I even mentioned that is because most of the other guys are using 14oz to 16oz. So I'm the odd ball until I need a new pair.

My Muay Thai coach runs two schools and now has his own brand of gloves and shin-guards with the school logo. They look pretty sharp. I know exactly what to buy next time around.

No one's even noticed or said anything about it anyway.

Who's your coach? Phone Post
8/27/12 3:19 AM
CWH
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/27/12 3:27 AM
I train under Pual Marfort who runs classes at Gracie Barra Orlando (Downtown) and Florida Muay Thai in Maitland, FL.

I train with him at Gracie Barra Orlando where I also do BJJ.

http://floridamuaythai.net/

8/27/12 3:29 AM
Bryan72
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, thanks! Phone Post
8/27/12 9:17 AM
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CWH - I train under Pual Marfort who runs classes at Gracie Barra Orlando (Downtown) and Florida Muay Thai in Maitland, FL.

I train with him at Gracie Barra Orlando where I also do BJJ.

http://floridamuaythai.net/

Bro, I trained with him when I visited Orlando back in February of last year. Love that guy. Very nice. I will be back at your gym in around three months for a couple of classes.
8/27/12 10:17 AM
vandelay
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use 16oz to spar and 14oz for bag/pad work. Every one and a while I'll use my 10oz. It's nice to use what u fight in every once and a while imo Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.