UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is ballet tougher than MMA?

3/28/12 2:25 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

3/28/12 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinHD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha that was pretty funny Phone Post
3/28/12 2:56 PM
UGCTT_David_MMAmet

Aside from being punched in the face, fuck yes. Ballet is some of the most intense strength, control, conditioning training on the planet and fighters will benefit like crazy if they don't think of it like a ballet class, just as an exercise class. Phone Post
3/28/12 3:04 PM
ChaosOverkill
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahahahaahha lol

That was awesome
3/28/12 3:10 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This one was a lot better than the blender one lol.

I was lol'ing like crazy when she kept calling Hendriks terrorist :P
3/28/12 3:11 PM
lordbreakdown
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Swan vs the REEM!

make it happen DW
3/28/12 3:13 PM
Juicymma
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol poor Brendan and johny they are putting them through some shit over there. Phone Post
3/28/12 3:40 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not a pro or even a talented amateur. I've been doing combat sports since I was 15 because I love it.

My sports med dr has told me the only folks he sees with worse injuries are ballet dancers.
3/28/12 3:48 PM
BobD
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess it's true.  It takes a real man to wear a little black dress
3/28/12 4:51 PM
Slovyisatool

Lynne Kopolitz is no joke! she'd fuck up most 45ers...
3/28/12 5:10 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been dancing professionally all my life.  I teach salsa, modern dance and hip-hop and the one type of dance I am glad I stayed away from was ballet.  I have friends in the dance community that have been dancing ballet their entire lives and now have completely deformed feet, walk around with canes and experience excruciating pain daily. Those dancers really do sacrifice their body for their art.

BTW: Johnny and Brendan are great sports...LOL
3/28/12 6:02 PM
WRESTLENOW

LOL @ terrorist "jihad" johny hendricks
3/28/12 7:27 PM
Godmode
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hilarious! Who is she?
3/28/12 10:00 PM
Flynndiddy
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was great! Cracked me up! Calling Hendricks "Terrorist" "Jihad" she was funny.
3/28/12 10:16 PM
nowaydo
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little known fact: I started studying ballet when I was 22, after a being a drill Sergeant in the Infantry. I was always the only guy in class, unless we had some big shot pros come. I was twice their size and they treated me like crap. I continued studying until I was 31, before my doctor told me that ballet and kickboxing were too much on my body and that I needed to quit one. There went my dance career.

I found that the balance and core strength helped me tremendously in wrestling and judo.

Sarah Kaufman was a dancer.
3/29/12 12:37 AM
mwmhong
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"looks like you're holding a poo in"

Lol

Ballet chick is dominant-hot too Phone Post
3/29/12 2:11 AM
Naughty Gorilla

Nowaydo you don't have the highest profile on the forum.. but you have been one of the best and most interesting contributors over the years. Have you written a book or something?

nowaydo - Little known fact: I started studying ballet when I was 22, after a being a drill Sergeant in the Infantry. I was always the only guy in class, unless we had some big shot pros come. I was twice their size and they treated me like crap. I continued studying until I was 31, before my doctor told me that ballet and kickboxing were too much on my body and that I needed to quit one. There went my dance career.

I found that the balance and core strength helped me tremendously in wrestling and judo.

Sarah Kaufman was a dancer.

3/29/12 7:41 AM
nowaydo
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just old and have lived...a lot!
3/29/12 8:03 AM
Cya

ttt
3/29/12 8:13 AM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ballet at 31? I thought it was a thing only supple youngsters can do, and you're thrown away like an empty husk at like 17.
3/29/12 8:17 AM
InspiritMick

a) that was funny
b) i bet Johnny and Shaub double teamed that hot women comedian afterwards. she was sexy
c)feel sorry for Johnny and the terrorist thing, know how he feels, my beard makes me look like a terrorist too
3/29/12 10:14 AM
Angelo1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be fair, Hendricks shouldnt be embarrassed to wear that thing after hes been wearing a singlet for most of his life.
3/29/12 10:19 AM
clattymine
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reminder to watch this later!
3/29/12 7:27 PM
nowaydo

Motivated Penn - Ballet at 31? I thought it was a thing only supple youngsters can do, and you're thrown away like an empty husk at like 17.

I was quite "supple" from studying TKD in Korea and yoga later.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.