UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Chefs and Line Cooks stories?

3/29/12 12:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jay-dog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im reading Kitchen Confidential and lovin git. I was wondering if there are any Chefs or Line Cooks on the F&G ground with their own tales of hijinks. Any one in the food service industry really.
4/1/12 12:29 PM
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah i got a couple.

ill get back to this thread later.
4/3/12 11:32 PM
Jay-dog

ttt
4/14/12 7:10 AM
microbiologynerd
1225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my kitchen "career" if you will was in high school and college and didnt quite live up to the hijinx in KC. perhaps the most fun had was when I was a grill/fry cook at a wing joint in college (the hangar in amherst ma for those who care). 

the kitchen had the fryers grill, prep area separated from where the waitresses (all 9's and 10's btw- the owners knew how to staff that place well!) came back to pick up the food such that they could only see us from about the chest up. we'd put the food on a stainless steel shelf and theyd take it out to the dining area. 

being young testosterone driven males, this guy alex and i ended up working together just about every friday and saturday night because we busted our asses and could keep up with all the orders coming in. this place had a dining room/bar capacity of about 120, and a delivery service that would have 15-16 drivers on the weekends to send food to drunk college kids and freshmen looking to put on that extra 15 asap. in other words we were fucking slammed just about every night.

the fun was in hitting on the waitresses obviously. they were all cool chicks, some single, some had bf's, but they could all take a joke and were fun to work with. alex and i were slammed one weekend night as usual and this waitress jess came back to pick up some food. alex makes a swinging motion with his hand from his right hip, up toward his chest and slams the counter. jess asks "what was that? are you ok?" alex, being calm cool and collected says  "yeah, just need to kill this semi ive got back here. you're driving me crazy."  

jess stood up on her tip toes to look over the shelf, thinking alex just slammed his cock on the counter. alex and i are about to burst out lol'ing, jess has a coy smirk on her face, takes the food and leaves. and thus for the rest of the year until graduation, we would "cock slam" the counter, and for some reason, about 20-30% of the time, or if a new waitress came in, they tried to get a glimpse of our cock slamming. 

fuck that was fun, and this story sucks.
4/18/12 8:46 PM
Jay-dog

Nice start! I like the visual of the atmosphere in the place. Lets get some more resturaunt stories!
4/29/12 5:28 PM
glass neck
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/29/12 5:55 PM
i worked at some fine dining places in college

good times
4/30/12 8:17 PM
microbiologynerd
1225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another one. My 1st kitchen job actually- washing dishes at 14 at this italian place near my house. Saturday mornings id work but it wasnt much of a breakfast place so the cooks and chefs would have me do their bitch prep work. I didnt mind as they would teach me and i learned quite a bit.

Anyway- one satirday morning the exec chef is bullshitting with me, we're exchanging dick jokes and talking about the order of waitresses we'd bang as if either of us had a shot.

Anyway i actually had a date that night and was super nervous... Now "date" at 14 meant a chick was coming over to watxh a movie an i was hopefully gping to feel some titties. Well frank (exec chef) gets all tje older guys and tells tem i have a date. Each one comes back and starts humpin the air, smellingtheir finfers, and demanding that on my next shift i tell them how sweet her 14 year old pussy smells.

Damn pedos- all of them! I didnt get any stank on my hangdown, but erin had some epic boobage! They were proud of me regardless.

Fast forward 5 years and i run into erin while home from college on thanksgiving break. Railed the shit outta her. Ahhhhh redemption!! Phone Post
7/10/12 12:54 AM
WikiTheWalrus
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a few lame ones.

One of my friends and I had this game where whenever we would grab something from the back we would headbutt it. I was walking back to the line with a plastic bottle of some sauce. I decided to headbutt it as hard as I could, but I turned it on it's side first. I slammed the thing so hard the top broke off and covered me, my friend, and the line in red sauce.

I walked in on a couple different cooks and servers fucking around in the back of one restaurant that I managed. Once, the guy wes getting a BJ and had his pants down around his knees. When I walked in the back he just jumped into a cart we used to take boxes to the dumpster. The girl just stood up, wiped her mouth, and just walked back out to the floor. The dude was so freaked out. I laughed at him and told him I'd never fire anyone for getting a blowey.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.