UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> F*ck Turd Atkins!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/29/12 10:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
liquidsoul
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sideways...
3/30/12 11:51 AM
OKMike

Hasn't life done that to him already?
3/30/12 12:16 PM
SSStrangler

Lol Phone Post
3/30/12 12:38 PM
liquidsoul

yes ;-)
4/9/12 5:52 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

I am surprised that a little man like Todd Atkins can hurt a big man's feelings like yours. Most people who are highly successful are not shaken by someone bitching as all celebrities have to walk thru life getting hate mail as well as fan mail.
How mature of you.
4/16/12 11:42 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Edited: 04/17/12 12:09 AM
well no offense Mr Cook, but it seem silly that you care what Todd says about you. Sticks and stones can break your bones neither should his words.

well, it seems I am learning though. I have quite been insulted millions of times on the forums, actually, and have bitten back, but that brings me to their level.

We are the top and not the bottom, right Mr Cook?

Todd is not successful like you are Mr. Cook.

You are a King in this world Mr Cook and a celebrity.

I was kinda hoping to see something more interesting to see what Mr Cook has to say or some of his teachings or insight or wisdom, like "How to be a Champ and Get lots of Pussy".

instead of some boring stuff about one single person who has given a celebrity some hate mail.
4/19/12 12:38 PM
jujitsujamo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Cardamone and would also like to see Mr. Cook create said thread. Phone Post
4/19/12 1:16 PM
Zilla2000
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get in line mister. I'm still waiting for my back in the day thread with nothing but old kickboxing stories.

Remember that one time David Cardamone knocked out Alex Arnall in Muskoggee? I believe that was the first masked entrance in XFL history.
4/19/12 2:50 PM
jujitsujamo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was one of my favorite all time shows. Skandor Akbar!!!!! Phone Post
4/21/12 5:12 AM
liquidsoul

Edited: 04/21/12 5:13 AM
XFL is not only the first combat sports promotion to feature Chuck Liddel,Maurice Smith and Frank Trigg, but we are also the only promoter brave enuff to feature Skandar Akbar,Tommy Morrison and Tonya Harding as special guests all on the same nite in Muscogee,Oklahoma.

Fact!
4/21/12 6:28 AM
CrazyEye

Holy shit, I think I went to that show, what year was that?
4/21/12 8:50 AM
jujitsujamo

I want to say that was around 2007 or 2008. I remember it was the night before NYE. The guy who used to promote the Bad News Slugout was wanting to create a TV pilot featuring MMA (cant remember his name). The fights themselves were great! Cardamone had a vicious KO on Arnall as Zilla pointed out which was the highlight of the night.

I remember passing Morrison in the hall and he was coughing - the germophobe in me totally freaked out. Phone Post
4/21/12 11:28 AM
Zilla2000
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/21/12 11:29 AM
 Also don't forget the Four Day Furniture guy was the ring announcer.

Weren't we given permission to do a total pro wrestling run in and someone was going to pretend to hit Tonya Harding in the leg with a crowbar but we chickened out last minute? I think that was the original purpose of the mask.

XFL 12/30/2005
4/21/12 2:27 PM
jujitsujamo

It was going to be me under a mask but Tonya Harding did not want to do it. Thank God :-) Phone Post
5/16/12 11:36 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

ah yeah the Massacre of Muskogee was in December 2005 that was excellent show I used the luvbeats remix of Bjork's Army of Me as the fight song to that fight.
5/17/12 12:18 PM
jujitsujamo

You KO'ed Alex Arnall that night - brutal KO. Phone Post
5/19/12 12:00 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

America is a democracy. This means we are a country of freinds of freinds. Our president is our friend and we all are freinds.
In a despotic government, everyone are enemies.
In an autocracy, there are masters and slaves.

We are American Ninjas. I hope I can be your friend and you can be my friends too.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.