UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mo Lawal apologizes

3/30/12 4:09 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

If you don't know what King Mo is apologizing for, go here. You can't miss it.

"I was out of line for calling the woman the 'b' word and I was wrong for that," Lawal told CSN California. "I was kind of mad about the comments, I was offended by the comments made towards me and I was out of line. I was too emotional. I apologize for that.

"With that being said, I still feel that I was offended, but I'm in the wrong for what I said."

Read entire article...

3/30/12 4:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Aiderbooze
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol...surprise, surprise.....
3/30/12 4:32 PM
RandyDarsh
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch him get his job back if not now, soon.
If not it doesn't bother me much at all. Phone Post
3/30/12 4:33 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
898 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude was real sick...been dealing with knee issues...he feels his intelligence was insulted...it's been an emotional roller coaster for the guy...and so what if he snapped, he's human.
3/30/12 4:35 PM
Death Beast

He really needs new representation because his just said something about how he'd be a house nigga if he took that from them and now he's apologizing anyway.
3/30/12 4:36 PM
D241

Barry_BondsMVP -  dude was real sick...been dealing with knee issues...he feels his intelligence was insulted...it's been an emotional roller coaster for the guy...and so what if he snapped, he's human.

great and accurate post.

I tend to not be influenced so much when somebody is wrong, but more influenced when they admit an error.

Speaks volumes about their character. youabsolutelysuck is a forum member who debated me one time. he influenced me to back my opinion/statement that Anderson bowed to Chael that I downloaded and learned how to screen shot video images. He had no problem admitting error. I learned something in the process, and b/c of that I read that guys post anytime I see it and despite 1 time on 1 occassion disagreeing with me, I can see he's a knowledgeable fan.

Good luck Mo, he looks like he's lost a lot of weight and still doesn't look anywhere near 100%.
3/30/12 4:38 PM
Aiderbooze

Barry_BondsMVP -  dude was real sick...been dealing with knee issues...he feels his intelligence was insulted...it's been an emotional roller coaster for the guy...and so what if he snapped, he's human.

I hate that he tried to play the race card, but you are absolutely right. Injuries like that can take a lot out of you mentally and emotionally on top of the obvious physical stuff.
3/30/12 4:38 PM
UGCTT_Zaph
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good move.  He had a knee-jerk reaction to an innocuous question, but when one considers what he's been through lately, it's hardly surprising. 
3/30/12 4:42 PM
Radio Raheem
1324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's been catching a lot of heat on here lately, some of it may even be warranted. But at least he manned up and apologized. I respect that. Phone Post
3/30/12 4:42 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
898 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

great and accurate post.

I tend to not be influenced so much when somebody is wrong, but more influenced when they admit an error.

Speaks volumes about their character. youabsolutelysuck is a forum member who debated me one time. he influenced me to back my opinion/statement that Anderson bowed to Chael that I downloaded and learned how to screen shot video images. He had no problem admitting error. I learned something in the process, and b/c of that I read that guys post anytime I see it and despite 1 time on 1 occassion disagreeing with me, I can see he's a knowledgeable fan.

Good luck Mo, he looks like he's lost a lot of weight and still doesn't look anywhere near 100%.

once you start to grow older, you realise you're not always right lol...I learn something new every day on here..and I don't mind admitting when i'm wrong now lol...
3/30/12 4:43 PM
Kirik
1598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground, Mayor for Life

Exactly how I was feeling.
3/30/12 4:46 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he should get a rapper to talk to Dana about getting his job back
ds1970
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Exactly how I was feeling.

xCYBERDYNEXx
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He manned up, I can respect that. Phone Post
Thacommish
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so he is sorry for calling her a bitch, but still feels that the bitch is racist correct?
Barry_BondsMVP

Aiderbooze - 

I hate that he tried to play the race card, but you are absolutely right. Injuries like that can take a lot out of you mentally and emotionally on top of the obvious physical stuff.
I can't relate to the situation he was in, but taking care of my mom who had a bad infection...I understand what he was going through, there was times my mom couldn't handle it anymore, and she too didn't care if she died or not...

3/30/12 4:47 PM
NickBenton93
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good, emotional interview.
3/30/12 4:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks Kirik, appreciate it...
3/30/12 4:54 PM
HexRei

of course he apologized. he was wrong about her words being provably racist. but she was being rude and condescending, and naturally he sort of has to apologize because she's the one with the power because she's the NSAC chair and they always do whateever they want. I can't believe how little oversight they seem to have given they are public servants.
3/30/12 4:55 PM
RocketsRedglare

I think it was the race card aspect that people reacted to.
3/30/12 4:56 PM
Motivated Penn
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zuffa and King Mo + manager should just have a meeting and resolve this.
3/30/12 4:58 PM
toovie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ufc bound now for mo Phone Post
3/30/12 5:01 PM
Pernicious
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which is why, if I were in his circle of trusted advisers, I'd recommend staying off of twitter and other social media. Use it as a promotional tool, not to vent.
3/30/12 5:02 PM
MacNYC
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would think he should have apologized for calling her racist, not for calling her a bitch. Did I miss something?
3/30/12 5:03 PM
HexRei

Pernicious - 

Which is why, if I were in his circle of trusted advisers, I'd recommend staying off of twitter and other social media. Use it as a promotional tool, not to vent.

unless you are chael sonnen, being actually racist.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.