UnderGround Forums

SupportGround >> I'm reviving this place

4/3/12 4:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DaveFu
1652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've made it my personal mission to bring this place back from the dead. I am up to my eyeballs in issues. Right now helping out others here helps me not dwell on what is going on in my own life.

I've had two kids die in the last 18 months, my better half is terminally ill, I don't get to see my son, and I've pretty much burned all my bridges with my family. I'm living in a stranded like Oldboy. But other than that, my life is peachy.

Sooooo, let the support begin!
4/9/12 10:19 AM
DaveFu
1652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm here everday.
4/12/12 3:07 PM
DaveFu

Try using the old school version with frames.
4/27/12 7:32 PM
Active Measures
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont tell me what to do.
5/9/12 9:50 PM
microbiologynerd
966 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy crap dave... thats alot to try and handle! holding up ok?
5/11/12 10:52 AM
DaveFu

I'm hanging in there. I'm just taking it day by day and I just remind myself why I do it. It is a mess. I always thought to myself that all the adversity I have faced in my life would be useful in dealing with a colossal goatfuck. Well, this is it. I officially am over any itch I had to live in a hotel.

It is hard to pick up the pieces when most of them are being kept from you.
8/8/12 8:52 PM
YoungGunABKJ
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/9/12 11:05 PM
LINDE
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaveFu - I'm hanging in there. I'm just taking it day by day and I just remind myself why I do it. It is a mess. I always thought to myself that all the adversity I have faced in my life would be useful in dealing with a colossal goatfuck. Well, this is it. I officially am over any itch I had to live in a hotel.

It is hard to pick up the pieces when most of them are being kept from you.

How are you doing now bro? Things starting to look up?
9/11/12 7:32 PM
jim dwyer
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit Dave, I came in here feeling a bit sorry for myself. Nthen I read your post, and I'm left thinking what there'll was I worried about, my life isn't too bad after all.

Are you doing OK?
9/11/12 7:44 PM
DaveFu

I'm ok and hanging in there. My situation hasn't changed much. I may get some good news in the next couple of days. We'll see.
9/11/12 9:24 PM
Adventure Runner
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damn, man. Hope that news works out for you.
9/12/12 2:31 AM
jim dwyer
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaveFu - I'm ok and hanging in there. My situation hasn't changed much. I may get some good news in the next couple of days. We'll see.

Glad to hear that Dave, I'll keep my fingers crossed for good news. 

I can't even begin to imagine what you've gone through. But I'm sure things are bound to turn the corner for you soon. 

Take care,
JD.
9/12/12 5:07 PM
BaconRage
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prayers sent for good news
11/1/12 3:35 AM
BrunoMcGyver
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt just because I wanted to express my hope that there's been a bit more positivity in your life since you started this thread mate.

11/30/12 10:45 PM
Louisvillain
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You da man, Dave.

Keep us updated.

12/10/12 11:22 PM
jvwand
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoping things are looking up for you my friend. It is admirable that you came here to help, but if you ever need us let me know. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through, but if you need someone to listen you got us. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.