UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> UFC 94 autod poster /125? What it worth?

4/4/12 3:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aussiemma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys what you think this poster is worth, UFC COA /125? Cheers
4/4/12 4:01 AM
kimuralock

In for pic, interested Phone Post
4/4/12 6:58 PM
the chip guy

Your so wrong Lloyd it's ridiculous... The 144 on eBay had damage and $450 was a fair price for that. Phone Post
4/4/12 11:19 PM
aces_taylor
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -  If you are patient I would think 600+ if you are selling. If buying anything under 500 i would consider a fair deal. Only 125 in the world
I think that number is too high. That's your opinion, everyone is entitled to their own. But your off a bit on your price. Phone Post
4/5/12 12:10 AM
hunto21

LOL, at everyone and their pricing...Oh that's too high, Oh you're not asking enough. Shit is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Prices can't be too high or too low. Buyers determine prices.
4/5/12 12:18 AM
aces_taylor
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, at making the same statement time after time....Read the thread title, again.. aussiemma was asking what we thought the price would be. People are giving their opinions on it and responded..That's what a forum is, noob. Lol. Phone Post
4/5/12 12:21 AM
hunto21

I'm telling you exactly what the price is, whatever someone is willing to pay. People are just pulling numbers out of their butts for the most part. Is it cool to finish a post with some derogatory term to make a point stronger??? Ok then, kiddo.
4/5/12 12:27 AM
jeepdog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd you dumb fuck I didn't buy my 144 off eBay. You just continue making yourself look like a idiot by posting shit you have no clue about.
4/5/12 12:33 AM
aces_taylor

You just post the same shit over and over. It's ridiculous. It's either crying over the grand prix pick'em or talking about price points. You're that guy that makes a post just to make a post. We all know your story; "Something is worth whatever the buyer pays, blah, blah, blah...Same story, different day with you, champ. Phone Post
4/5/12 12:45 AM
hunto21

Actually, it's usually a response to people bitching about my high prices, son.

4/5/12 12:47 AM
aces_taylor

Yeah it's your only response. You add nothing to this forum but crying like a little bitch. Phone Post
4/5/12 1:00 AM
hunto21

If only I could contribute like you. Going around crying cause I made a 500 percent profit on the Ben Henderson poster. Call the waaambulence. Glass of haterade?
4/5/12 1:04 AM
aces_taylor

You're an idiot. I don't even know how to put it any other way. Ive done quite a few deals here and post on various threads. Get it right. Glass of haterade? That's original. Phone Post
4/5/12 1:07 AM
hunto21

I've done quite a few deals and post in various threads. That's what most members here do. Haha
4/5/12 1:08 AM
aces_taylor

If you count crying like a bitch in a thread, or acting like a complete idiot, then Yes, you do contribute. Phone Post
4/5/12 1:15 AM
hunto21

Waaaahhh, you're asking too much for that Henderson poster. Waaaaahhh, your description isn't worded right. Cry me a river. I'm done toying with you. Night...
4/5/12 1:22 AM
aces_taylor

You got nothing..your pathetic. Take your ball and go home..You bring up something that happened over a month ago. I can name numerous things that you cry about. All you can name is that Henderson poster thread, thats it. (which by the way I see you can't even sell it for $29 now, since it's been up twice with no bids, lol.) So be a good girl, tuck your tail between your legs and go home. Phone Post
4/5/12 1:29 AM
hunto21

I don't even need my masters degree to know the difference between your and you're. Trouble in 3rd grade English? See I have more...night
4/5/12 1:35 AM
aces_taylor

Thought you were done and were going to bed? That lasted 5 minutes. You're so easy to pull back in. So damn easy..oh and 3rd grade english, thats what you comeback with? Masters degree? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Phone Post
4/5/12 2:56 PM
kingbisping

cunto21 prices are retarded dude needs a reality check Phone Post
4/5/12 3:58 PM
hunto21

Lloyd what do you know about collecting? You own one freakin poster.
4/5/12 4:53 PM
hunto21

Deflect from the fact you don't own shit
4/5/12 5:03 PM
Dawggy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like shooting fish in a barrel, Lloyd. Brofist.jpg
4/5/12 5:18 PM
hunto21

Let's see some of that amazing collection...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.