UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> 'whats it worth' thread

9/26/12 9:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grkblood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Show Radio, Owner

And this response is for chip (or question i should say), what are you trying to post with that screen cap? Is it not true that Brian said on facebook that I only cared about getting over on people whereas he was out to help people, which implies that I never do that, and you agreed with that statement? Your screen cap clearly shows that I do in fact give people a heads up. Since we're going this far we might as well put it out there that you tried to buy that poster knowing it was fake because it was part of a plan.

And as far as an offer for a trade + cash, why in the hell is it any concern of you if I ask MIke that question. Noone had threw out any numbers, I threw out $250, he said $300 and I asked if he would be interested in a trade + cash. whoopty fuckin doo. For a guy that is so concerned about people getting in peoples business you sure are getting in mine. Get off your fucking high horse dude.

And also, we were able to find 2 more fake 3s today, no thanks to you might I add. Keep helping out there buddy!

9/26/12 9:23 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Dawggy -  Information that could have been easily obtained elsewhere. Though, if recognition is what you desire... Thanks, bro! Phone Post

It was obvious to show that I don't mind answering questions if someone has one, which I apparently don't do according to you.

9/26/12 9:30 PM
the chip guy

Edited: 09/26/12 9:30 PM
grkblood - 

And this response is for chip (or question i should say), what are you trying to post with that screen cap? Is it not true that Brian said on facebook that I only cared about getting over on people whereas he was out to help people, which implies that I never do that, and you agreed with that statement? Your screen cap clearly shows that I do in fact give people a heads up. Since we're going this far we might as well put it out there that you tried to buy that poster knowing it was fake because it was part of a plan.

And as far as an offer for a trade + cash, why in the hell is it any concern of you if I ask MIke that question. Noone had threw out any numbers, I threw out $250, he said $300 and I asked if he would be interested in a trade + cash. whoopty fuckin doo. For a guy that is so concerned about people getting in peoples business you sure are getting in mine. Get off your fucking high horse dude.

And also, we were able to find 2 more fake 3s today, no thanks to you might I add. Keep helping out there buddy!

and bla de freakin bla

Don't ever try to contact me again you won't get a responce and you are here by banned from buying anything from me forever for being a faggot noob..

9/26/12 9:30 PM
Dawggy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For fuck's sake. I'm too tired to get into this shit with you tonight. Take your petty nonsense elsewhere. The only reason you care so much about your rep here, is because you want pride posters. You are the most easily trolled person I've ever known. Keep my name out of your mouth, unless talking to me directly. I'm out. Phone Post
9/26/12 9:36 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner

Great response Chip! Thanks for answering absolutely nothing! And Dawggy, don't flatter yourself, you're not much to talk about. I don't know what either of your problems are or what started this. From what I can tell Dawggy started shit with me on facebook, Chip jumped to his defense and the rest is history.

9/26/12 9:39 PM
Dawggy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everytime my name pops up, you have shit to say. Right or wrong? Phone Post
9/26/12 9:44 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Dawggy -  Everytime my name pops up, you have shit to say. Right or wrong? Phone Post

This is sort sort of revolving door we got going on here. You started talking shit, I replied, then you replied, etc. Right or wrong? I'm too old for this shit man honestly. The fact that any of us have let this stupid shit get to this point is beyond ridiculous. Whatever I did to you Dawggy I'll go ahead and drop an apology to end the games. Sorry.

9/26/12 9:49 PM
Dawggy

You are completely irrelevant to me. Anytime I interact with you, I don't think about you again until you run your mouth. You just can't let shit go. I used you as a good example of what not to do when buying expensive memorabilia. You took exception and ever since, you never pass up a chance to talk shit. Only time I get on your case is when you talk shit about me. Yet I'm flattering myself. Lol Phone Post
9/26/12 9:50 PM
Dawggy

I don't want your apology. I just want you to not to to me or about me ever again. Phone Post
9/26/12 9:55 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Dawggy -  I don't want your apology. I just want you to not to to me or about me ever again. Phone Post

Cool, then we're on the same page. Don't start shit with me again and I won't mention you. Later!

9/26/12 9:59 PM
Dawggy

I'll reciprocate. Mind your Ps and Qs, though... you mudda fucka you.
9/26/12 11:20 PM
Mayhem13
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shit, not gonna lie...

this last 2 minutes reading the back and forth between the 3 of you, was probably the most exciting part of my day...well, since watching Phineas and Ferb with my daughter this morning atleast..haha

9/27/12 7:08 AM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner

Bout to go to work. I just want to say it's funny how a certain someone just always has to have the last word. Derp...

9/27/12 7:12 AM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Mayhem13 - 

shit, not gonna lie...

this last 2 minutes reading the back and forth between the 3 of you, was probably the most exciting part of my day...well, since watching Phineas and Ferb with my daughter this morning atleast..haha

I someone said the other day, controversy in this place brings it back to life.

9/27/12 8:20 AM
Dawggy

Lol Phone Post
9/27/12 8:44 AM
ricksongjj

Sooooooo,is anyone going to buy the Bushido 3?
9/27/12 9:53 AM
the chip guy

Fuck you Lloyd! I never asked to be a mod and i am pretty sure you would suck grk's cock for a red name. Phone Post
9/27/12 10:05 AM
Dawggy

Bro fist Lloyd. We be boyz. Phone Post
9/27/12 10:18 AM
ricksongjj

My only question for grkblood is why did you offer the Bushido 7?
9/27/12 12:48 PM
grkblood

Edited: 09/27/12 1:15 PM
Joe Show Radio, Owner
ricksongjj - My only question for grkblood is why did you offer the Bushido 7?

I offered it because I didn't know that you weren't interested in trades (which I clearly know now) and unlike Chip I wasn't aware that you either already owned that poster or wouldn't have any interest in it. Also, it seemed reasonable considering the number you bounced back at me and I was offering cash with it. I wasn't trying to piss you off or whatever but apparently it did. 

9/27/12 2:14 PM
grizz632
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ricksongjj - Sooooooo,is anyone going to buy the Bushido 3?
If it's still not spoken for and you can wait till payday then I'm for sure interested. Email me and we can work something out. Phone Post
9/27/12 6:02 PM
ricksongjj

grkblood - 
ricksongjj - My only question for grkblood is why did you offer the Bushido 7?

I offered it because I didn't know that you weren't interested in trades (which I clearly know now) and unlike Chip I wasn't aware that you either already owned that poster or wouldn't have any interest in it. Also, it seemed reasonable considering the number you bounced back at me and I was offering cash with it. I wasn't trying to piss you off or whatever but apparently it did. 

A B3 Bushido 7 and $100 did not seem reasonable at all to me for a B2 Bushido 3.Especially when I asked for money.Why offer some random trade when someone asks for cash?

Grizz-I'll email you in a little bit.
9/27/12 6:28 PM
the chip guy

grkblood - 

Great response Chip! Thanks for answering absolutely nothing! And Dawggy, don't flatter yourself, you're not much to talk about. I don't know what either of your problems are or what started this. From what I can tell Dawggy started shit with me on facebook, Chip jumped to his defense and the rest is history.

I asked you one fucking question 9 days ago and still no answer..... Why the fuck would I ever get back to you if won't even give me the common courtesy of a response?  I'll give you one last chance to answer my question, did you notice how CSC pulled the 2000 Gp after Slim said something???

Do you remember Slim? He is the guy that  you helped get demodded  and run off this forum. You should remember him because you where kissing his ass just a few weeks later because he listed some Pride B2's for sale.

9/27/12 8:19 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
the chip guy - 
grkblood - 

I asked you one fucking question 9 days ago and still no answer..... Why the fuck would I ever get back to you if won't even give me the common courtesy of a response?  I'll give you one last chance to answer my question, did you notice how CSC pulled the 2000 Gp after Slim said something???

Do you remember Slim? He is the guy that  you helped get demodded  and run off this forum. You should remember him because you where kissing his ass just a few weeks later because he listed some Pride B2's for sale.

So let me get this straight. You come on here last night acting like a complete ass and making posts about shit that have nothing to do with what you're original gripe with me is over and now you want me to give you the "courtesy of a response" to a question you have? LOL, you got some screws loose dude. I'll go ahead and answer your question anyways though.

Yes, I noticed that but you're a tad off actually. It's not pulled, it's just relisted and back for sale as a reprint. Check it out for yourself. I have no idea how that has anything to do with what you said your issue was with me but I don't understand much of what you say anymore anyways. BTW, what are you saying last chance for? I thought we were done with this yesterday.

9/27/12 8:35 PM
Dawggy

LOL @ downvoters. What is this, reddit? Worst idea ever.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.