UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> 'whats it worth' thread

9/27/12 8:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ricksongjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ricksongjj - 
grkblood - 
ricksongjj - My only question for grkblood is why did you offer the Bushido 7?

I offered it because I didn't know that you weren't interested in trades (which I clearly know now) and unlike Chip I wasn't aware that you either already owned that poster or wouldn't have any interest in it. Also, it seemed reasonable considering the number you bounced back at me and I was offering cash with it. I wasn't trying to piss you off or whatever but apparently it did. 

A B3 Bushido 7 and $100 did not seem reasonable at all to me for a B2 Bushido 3.Especially when I asked for money.Why offer some random trade when someone asks for cash?

Grizz-I'll email you in a little bit.

9/27/12 8:46 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner

@Hix, I saw it man. I don't know what you're looking for me to say at this point. I've never been asked to explain myself over something so insignificant as this. I offered you a trade because I asked you twice directly if you would be interested in a trade and you never said yes or no. If you wanna talk about it more you got my email man. That would be better for this type of dicussion anyways.

9/27/12 8:52 PM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dawggy - LOL @ downvoters. What is this, reddit? Worst idea ever.
Does anyone actually care about the voting thing? I made a MNF thread about SEA/GB and 3 packer fans voted me down ASAP. Phone Post
9/27/12 8:57 PM
ricksongjj

My point is that you offered me a horrible low ball offer even after I said I hoped for Brett to list it for me hoping to get as close to retail as I could.
9/27/12 9:05 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
ricksongjj - My point is that you offered me a horrible low ball offer even after I said I hoped for Brett to list it for me hoping to get as close to retail as I could.

LOL, comon Hix! This is getting crazy man. I offered you $250 or that trade and then you completely shut me down. I don't see how at best us being $50 apart is considered a horrible low ball offer. I can think of much worse than that. If none of this happened and we kept talking I probably would have already paid you at this point for that poster. We both know that. Both us of are sounding like broken records right now. We just have to agree to disagree I suppose. 

9/27/12 9:09 PM
Dawggy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor - 
Dawggy - LOL @ downvoters. What is this, reddit? Worst idea ever.
Does anyone actually care about the voting thing? I made a MNF thread about SEA/GB and 3 packer fans voted me down ASAP. Phone Post

It's serious bidness in the UG. I couldn't give a fuck less, but it tends to breed a mob mentality, IMO. Funny shit.
9/27/12 9:24 PM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Then I'll vote up when I get on to my home computer. (Can't do it from my phone) ill make you even, bro. Phone Post
9/27/12 10:11 PM
ricksongjj

Wow Grkblood.You are something else.You offered me $250,then I said $300 and then out of no where you said how about the Bushido 7 and $100,that was your response to me saying $300.Thats the lowball offer not the $250 and you know thats what I meant.
9/27/12 10:13 PM
ricksongjj

And I dont know you very well at all so how would I know you would have paid.Last time I dealt with you,you tried to lowball me on the GP 2000.
9/27/12 10:16 PM
Dawggy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor -  Then I'll vote up when I get on to my home computer. (Can't do it from my phone) ill make you even, bro. Phone Post

Kew chicken. I'd return the favor, but I'm too cheap to buy a blue name.
9/27/12 10:21 PM
ricksongjj

I voted you up Dawggy and tomorrow you'll get another!
9/27/12 10:25 PM
ricksongjj

Poster is yours Grizz!
9/27/12 10:37 PM
CoopDiddy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dawggy, you sir have been voted the fuck up!
9/27/12 10:45 PM
grizz632
598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like I'm getting not just an amazing Pride poster, but a piece of MMAemorabilia Ground history
9/27/12 10:59 PM
Dawggy

Thanks, Hicks! Internets fame, here I come.
9/27/12 10:59 PM
Dawggy

Thanks Coop!
9/27/12 11:19 PM
the chip guy

grkblood - 
the chip guy - 
grkblood - 

Great response Chip! Thanks for answering absolutely nothing! And Dawggy, don't flatter yourself, you're not much to talk about. I don't know what either of your problems are or what started this. From what I can tell Dawggy started shit with me on facebook, Chip jumped to his defense and the rest is history.

I asked you one fucking question 9 days ago and still no answer..... Why the fuck would I ever get back to you if won't even give me the common courtesy of a response?  I'll give you one last chance to answer my question, did you notice how CSC pulled the 2000 Gp after Slim said something???

Do you remember Slim? He is the guy that  you helped get demodded  and run off this forum. You should remember him because you where kissing his ass just a few weeks later because he listed some Pride B2's for sale.

So let me get this straight. You come on here last night acting like a complete ass and making posts about shit that have nothing to do with what you're original gripe with me is over and now you want me to give you the "courtesy of a response" to a question you have? LOL, you got some screws loose dude. I'll go ahead and answer your question anyways though.

Yes, I noticed that but you're a tad off actually. It's not pulled, it's just relisted and back for sale as a reprint. Check it out for yourself. I have no idea how that has anything to do with what you said your issue was with me but I don't understand much of what you say anymore anyways. BTW, what are you saying last chance for? I thought we were done with this yesterday.

Brad, you are a fucking real piece of shit. I just want everyone to know that.

You only told people about the fake 2000 Gp's Matt was selling because you where scared of getting kicked off of his little facebook Memorabilia group. You wanted someone else to take the chance of getting kicked out of that group. Then last week you send me that bullshit pm, what was the point of that again? To make me appreicate all the hard work you do and risks you take.... HAHA!!!! You are such a fucking joke, it's so easy to see right through the little bullshit games you are playing. I'm fine with Matt selling it as a repo btw, he did not print them up, he just got stuck with them. 

I see that you and your little friend are voting me down every day now and that is fine, it's going to take me awhile to catch up to you.... hahahahaha!!!!!!

9/27/12 11:24 PM
the chip guy

grizz632 - I feel like I'm getting not just an amazing Pride poster, but a piece of MMAemorabilia Ground history

Congrats Grizz!!! It's not quite $1,000,000 Bodog gloves or a Pride 4 with a fold in the corner but it's still a solid piece ;-)

9/27/12 11:26 PM
aces_taylor

Whose the little friend/sidekick? Phone Post
9/27/12 11:37 PM
the chip guy

aces_taylor -  Whose the little friend/sidekick? Phone Post

Lloyd or maybe one of his Joe show buddies?  You should really figure out who though because in a couple weeks it's going to be up to you guys to run off these trolls and conmen for awhile.  Between hunting and training I just won't have the time.

9/27/12 11:43 PM
Dawggy

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/trying_53159e_1386792.jpg
9/27/12 11:50 PM
grizz632
598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the chip guy - 
grizz632 - I feel like I'm getting not just an amazing Pride poster, but a piece of MMAemorabilia Ground history

Congrats Grizz!!! It's not quite $1,000,000 Bodog gloves or a Pride 4 with a fold in the corner but it's still a solid piece ;-)

It's a nice start. Next stop Kimbo glove!!
9/28/12 12:28 AM
hunto21

Sweet, simple, stupid Brad. Just let it go son. You are never going to win. And don't try to pretend you don't care what people say. Your sensitivity shines through clear as day. You are webster's definition of Butthurt. You will have a lot more fun in this hobby if you just let things go and stop acting like a bitch on her period.
9/28/12 7:10 AM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
the chip guy - 
aces_taylor -  Whose the little friend/sidekick? Phone Post

Lloyd or maybe one of his Joe show buddies?  You should really figure out who though because in a couple weeks it's going to be up to you guys to run off these trolls and conmen for awhile.  Between hunting and training I just won't have the time.

Trolls and "CONMEN"!!!! Get your head out of your ass.

9/28/12 7:22 AM
Kurle
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizz632 - 
the chip guy - 

It's a nice start. Next stop Kimbo glove!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... lets not get out of hand here... that isn't leaving my collection anytime soon

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.