UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> 'whats it worth' thread

9/28/12 8:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grizz632
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kurle -
grizz632 - 
the chip guy - 
grizz632 - I feel like I'm getting not just an amazing Pride poster, but a piece of MMAemorabilia Ground history

Congrats Grizz!!! It's not quite $1,000,000 Bodog gloves or a Pride 4 with a fold in the corner but it's still a solid piece ;-)

It's a nice start. Next stop Kimbo glove!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... lets not get out of hand here... that isn't leaving my collection anytime soon
We'll see about that! I've got some sweet B3s I can trade for it :-) Phone Post
9/28/12 8:48 AM
Jump Kick
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/28/12 1:02 PM
Scrivs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WEC 48 gloves? Phone Post
9/28/12 1:20 PM
ricksongjj

FIGHTS by Susumu Nagao? Was thinking of selling it for $150 but that might be to low.
9/28/12 3:05 PM
the chip guy

grkblood - 
the chip guy - 
aces_taylor -  Whose the little friend/sidekick? Phone Post

Lloyd or maybe one of his Joe show buddies?  You should really figure out who though because in a couple weeks it's going to be up to you guys to run off these trolls and conmen for awhile.  Between hunting and training I just won't have the time.

Trolls and "CONMEN"!!!! Get your head out of your ass.

I'm not the one who is trying to sell a $100 Yarennoka poster for for $270.... 

9/28/12 3:12 PM
the chip guy

grkblood - 

@chip, it's funny that you think you know everything when you don't. You think all those are coming from me? Whatever you say...

BTW, I'm fine with it being sold that way as well, just thought I would clairfy it for you since you're a facts guy.

And why don't you tell everyone what the plan really was (a plan that wasn't even mine btw) instead of construing shit to make you sound good or whatever it is you're doing, which you're doing a horrible job at.

I'm not playing any more games with you Brad, don't email me, don't  pm me and don't talk about me. You are dead to me I don't care about anything you do. 

9/28/12 4:38 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
the chip guy - 
grkblood - 

@chip, it's funny that you think you know everything when you don't. You think all those are coming from me? Whatever you say...

BTW, I'm fine with it being sold that way as well, just thought I would clairfy it for you since you're a facts guy.

And why don't you tell everyone what the plan really was (a plan that wasn't even mine btw) instead of construing shit to make you sound good or whatever it is you're doing, which you're doing a horrible job at.

I'm not playing any more games with you Brad, don't email me, don't  pm me and don't talk about me. You are dead to me I don't care about anything you do. 

Good! It's about damn time. I was done with this bullshit two pages ago but you keep yappin away.

9/28/12 5:23 PM
aces_taylor
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there ya go, Chip and Dawggy, both VTFU.

9/28/12 5:36 PM
armbarheelhook
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where's FP at..? value on a 1st edition MMA COLLECTOR tee shirt..? :)

are they out of print.. lol Phone Post
9/28/12 6:55 PM
hunto21

Brad, if you were really done you'd shut the fuck up, and stop needing to get the last word.
9/28/12 7:00 PM
Dawggy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/28/12 7:01 PM
Noice, Aces! Thanks, brah. Inch by inch, I'm serving up green like it ain't no thang.
9/28/12 7:14 PM
aces_taylor
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel that unless you're a complete douche, everyone should be in the green. Real Trolls, fighter bashers, and douchebags deserve vote downs. Not just because someone doesn't "like" you. That's fucking weak. There's no way guys like you and chip should be negative. I've always got good advice and info from both you guys. Phone Post
9/28/12 7:20 PM
Dawggy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro fist, bro.

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/I _39754cecd708a95723d303387bc9ba3e.gif

Omit the last part. Phone Post
9/28/12 7:57 PM
Mayhem13
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To get back on track..haha

Nothing huge, but What's a fair price on an Overeem signed official UFC glove. Phone Post
9/28/12 7:59 PM
armbarheelhook
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it a big A then big O followed by vereem..?

or big AO..? Phone Post
9/28/12 8:01 PM
ricksongjj

I would guess $75-$100.
9/28/12 8:04 PM
armbarheelhook

ricksongjj - I would guess $75-$100.
thats prolly on par.. I would say on higher end for the A Overeem auto a little less for the AO. Phone Post
9/28/12 9:21 PM
Mayhem13
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big A then Overeem under it Phone Post
9/28/12 9:34 PM
Mayhem13

Also it's available if any of u are interested in it. Lol Phone Post
9/28/12 10:41 PM
Big Shot

Really sucks, lots of good people in here! I have never had a problem with any of you guys. Pimp, chip, mayhem, Dawggy, even Brad. In my opinion all are great guys. Not trying to exclude anyone in here, just to many to mention. I think everyone here has valuable insight to Diffrent things involving fight merchandise collecting. Some more than others, but for the most part everyone brings something Diffrent. I have learned a lot since being involved in this relatively small community,  Pimp, Chip, Peppers have taught me a great deal. But others have taught me a lot as well. It sucks to see people that I like and respect in here rip each other apart in such a way that it's depressing! Not everyone in here is always going to be on the same page, and that's unfortunate. However without each other and solidarity amongst us, where do we eventually turn when we need input or trust, if we're to busy fighting amongst ourselves? There are to many scammers and con men out there, that we are vital amongst each other whether we like it or not. 

9/28/12 11:06 PM
CoopDiddy
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Shot -

Really sucks, lots of good people in here! I have never had a problem with any of you guys. Pimp, chip, mayhem, Dawggy, even Brad. In my opinion all are great guys. Not trying to exclude anyone in here, just to many to mention. I think everyone here has valuable insight to Diffrent things involving fight merchandise collecting. Some more than others, but for the most part everyone brings something Diffrent. I have learned a lot since being involved in this relatively small community,  Pimp, Chip, Peppers have taught me a great deal. But others have taught me a lot as well. It sucks to see people that I like and respect in here rip each other apart in such a way that it's depressing! Not everyone in here is always going to be on the same page, and that's unfortunate. However without each other and solidarity amongst us, where do we eventually turn when we need input or trust, if we're to busy fighting amongst ourselves? There are to many scammers and con men out there, that we are vital amongst each other whether we like it or not. 

You failed to mention me. Voting down :p Phone Post
9/28/12 11:07 PM
Dawggy

Hey Big Shot... Fuck you. :)
9/28/12 11:19 PM
Dawggy

I know that I'm an overly opinionated person at times. I think it mainly stems from dealing with drunk assholes every weekend. Going back to some of the older threads, anyone can see that there has always been bitching and moaning here. Some of the ppl here are cool as hell, and others not so much. I keep coming back because it can be damn entertaining at times. If I could just learn to ride the bench every once and a while, rather than wanting to get in on the action all the time. I've found that the people that are on the up and up are the ones that keep coming back here, with a few exceptions of course.
9/28/12 11:21 PM
Big Shot

Dawggy FU2,,,, lmao!!!

9/28/12 11:23 PM
Big Shot

Coop, you cool as hell to bro! No offense, for not mentioning you! 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.