UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Roger Goodell is ruining the NFL

4/6/12 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is anyone else sick to their stomach with how bad Goodell is trying to ruin the NFL pussifying it down to basically a game of flag football? This is a violent sport played by MEN if you take that away what is the difference between the NFL and the Arena League? Let the players play and go out to kill each other like it has always been
4/9/12 4:07 PM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't stand him. Wish Paul Tagliabue was still around.
4/9/12 10:30 PM
peglegpeet13
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't stand him.

I don't want to hear him say player safety and then talk about an 18 game season ever again after all this bounty crap.

I think he has way too much power for one man. To be able to suspend Sean Payton for a year and then have him handle the appeal is ridiculous.

I might be biased because I am a Saints fan, but damn I can't fucking stand him anymore.
4/10/12 6:23 AM
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he has way too much power for one man. To be able to suspend Sean Payton for a year and then have him handle the appeal is ridiculous.

I agree, how the fuck is this guy allowed to be the judge, jury & executioner?!?! What is even the point of having appeals the way the system is set up right now? Wayyyy to much power for one person....
4/11/12 1:26 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The NFL can't ignore concussions unless they want to get destroyed in court.
4/16/12 1:07 PM
SiftMyMind
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/16/12 1:09 PM
Agree with some of the above posts to an extent and I love a hard hit as much as the next guy.

However, there is NO place in the NFL for a bounty program whereby players are paid to go out and intentionally inflict injuries on other players, knock them out of the game and/or even end their careers.

This is especially true when we are talking about knocking out a guy’s knees (ACL) which might result in crippling the guy.

There IS such a thing as sportsmanship even in a violent sport such a football!!
The bounty program to me was an example of evil thinking, not sportsmanship.

4/25/12 6:59 PM
Kenbow
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to hell Goodell!
4/26/12 5:05 AM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will be booed mercilessly during the draft tonight. And deservedly so.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.