UnderGround Forums

Wrestling UnderGround >> My five year old son!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/7/12 9:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leftlegtrumpcard
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He finally got to a tournament that had someone around his weight and got to wrestle. The kid was 13 lbs heavier and dumped my kid on his back four times in a row. My son got up and completely changed. It was like watching him turn into a little man. He lost 17-15. But the kid was taller heavier and more experienced. Just wanted to brag on son and his single leg. Phone Post
4/9/12 4:39 PM
Str4nger D4nger
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats! Stuff like this is one of the big reasons I hope my son will like wrestling. Phone Post
4/9/12 5:37 PM
leftlegtrumpcard
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a blast man. Makes me proud. He practices with his team three times a week for 2 1/2 hours every session. They put in some work, it's good to see it payoff for the kids. Phone Post
4/9/12 6:09 PM
Str4nger D4nger
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How old is he? Phone Post
4/9/12 6:59 PM
leftlegtrumpcard

He turned five in january. He just finished folk style season, now it's freestyle, and them Greco. Phone Post
4/9/12 8:45 PM
ChipW
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff man!  We just started Free/greco season today as well. 
4/9/12 9:26 PM
leftlegtrumpcard

I shot more takedowns workin with this USA wrestling team than I did in three years of jujitsu....these kids put in some serious work. I am glad I got them into this. The wins are earned by hard work. Makes the kids appreciate a victory a hell of a lot more than a TKD match. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.