4/13/12 8:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BadRed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real.
4/19/12 9:25 AM
occupy_DDF
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems squatchy to me...
4/19/12 2:50 PM
BadRed

occupy_DDF - Seems squatchy to me...
Yep, there's a squatch in these woods! Phone Post
6/1/12 1:30 AM
McGruff The Crime Hog
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real, he plays bass solos in the hills behind my house. Epic bass solos from the heavens.
6/18/12 9:39 PM
BadRed

TheRealMrBeefy - I'm surprised "Finding Bigfoot" is still a TV show...isn't it on its second season and they haven't even come close to seeing one much less finding one lol.

I still believe tho. It has got to be out there somewhere.

Nothing worth finding is ever easy.
12/11/12 12:28 PM
Flaboy239
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Les Stroud is going to find that bastard! Survivor Man: Bigfoot.
12/12/12 2:46 AM
occupy_DDF
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet lawdy it's a thread revival!

Is the Survivorman thing confirmed? I know Les talked about bringing the idea to Discovery on the JRE recently, but I didn't get the feeling it was finalized.
12/12/12 7:07 AM
Flaboy239
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

occupy_DDF - Sweet lawdy it's a thread revival!

Is the Survivorman thing confirmed? I know Les talked about bringing the idea to Discovery on the JRE recently, but I didn't get the feeling it was finalized.
Not sure, but one can hope... Phone Post
12/19/12 9:45 PM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if real where are the dead bodies and how come nobody ever shot and killed one. hoax. we have a better chance of having a spirt living with us then seeing a bigfoot.
12/20/12 2:38 AM
occupy_DDF

mancini 02er - if real where are the dead bodies and how come nobody ever shot and killed one. hoax. we have a better chance of having a spirt living with us then seeing a bigfoot.

Well, if you listen to people like Bobo from Finding Bigfoot, they bury their own dead.

On the other end of the spectrum, you've got people like Les Stroud who's literally spent years in the woods and has noted how rare it is to come across even a set of common bear remains.

12/20/12 10:20 PM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i heard him say that but they have no way to prove any of this because nobody ever caught one. if they did tdid they interview them to get that info? lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.