UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Cape Coral is gaining a Relson Gracie Academy!

4/9/12 2:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Phil Cardella
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be creating a Relson Gracie Academy in Cape Coral at the old Black Trunk MMA gym that has been shut down. FYI. www.FloridaGrappling.com
4/9/12 7:29 PM
Marcgeo13
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who will be teaching at cape coral? Phone Post
4/10/12 10:52 AM
Tom Lawlor
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why did Black Trunk shut down? I had always heard good things about them......
4/10/12 10:53 AM
breakit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No longer Sean Wilson?
4/11/12 3:14 AM
Iambigd2
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed because I'm from c.c Phone Post
4/11/12 9:07 AM
finhead86
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure why Black Trunk closed, but most of the Black Trunk guys have come to train at the new American Top Team Cape Coral
4/11/12 4:48 PM
ISFA SHOOTFIGHTER

Edited: 05/28/12 12:07 PM

4/16/12 10:43 PM
ISFA SHOOTFIGHTER

Edited: 05/28/12 12:07 PM

5/3/12 2:17 PM
Phil Cardella
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Relson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Cape Coral is now open and will be excepting students! Last Sunday I taught & rolled with the guys for 7 hours. I will be doing the same this Sunday and we will expand the classes for enrolled students as we see fit. We are having class again this Sunday and I will also be rolling around. If anyone has any questions or wants to train with me I will be there. It is my facility & I am the Head Instructor/ Owner. I also have the support of several tough purple belts.
5/5/12 10:02 AM
allaboutbjj

Wow my friend you rolled with ur students for 7 hours???? i must come check you out. !!!!
5/5/12 2:32 PM
Flaboy239
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Phil, what time do u start rolling tomorrow? I'd love to check it out! Phone Post
8/29/12 10:22 AM
Phil Cardella

I had not been on this site for a bit... Yes, some days I stay on the mats for 8 hours or more Ask anyone that really knows me about how often I am on the mats training, rolling and improving the students game. Just the way, it is in my life. Every student that I brought to the Copa tournament this weekend brought back a medal & that was another over 10 hour work day. Check out Relson Gracie Cape Coral on facebook. or look us up on MMA4Florida.com. Ill be on the mats down there next on Saturday Sunday & Monday
8/29/12 10:22 AM
Phil Cardella

I had not been on this site for a bit... Yes, some days I stay on the mats for 8 hours or more Ask anyone that really knows me about how often I am on the mats training, rolling and improving the students game. Just the way, it is in my life. Every student that I brought to the Copa tournament this weekend brought back a medal & that was another over 10 hour work day. Check out Relson Gracie Cape Coral on facebook. or look us up on MMA4Florida.com. Ill be on the mats down there next on Saturday Sunday & Monday
11/28/12 11:33 AM
Phil Cardella

Still going strong here in Cape Coral, I hope to see more of the community permanent fixtures on our mats. If you have not rolled with a Black Belt come see me & lets train.

https://www.facebook.com/RGJJCapeCoral
11/28/12 2:41 PM
Tom Lawlor
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Is the SW FL scene picking up some? Phone Post
1/14/13 9:30 AM
Phil Cardella

Our academy is getting a good core that is growing. We have Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Kids JJ class, and have had implemented some yoga as well.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.