UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz opponent for his BJJ super fight is....

4/11/12 3:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lormpino
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/11/12 3:46 AM
AokiPants
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chorizo - This proves the Diaz bros have huge huevos.

Props to nick for taking this fight. I have huge respect for those Diaz bros.

For those questioning the outcome, its not much different than Wallid/Royce back in 98. A stud ufc guy, against a stud BJJ guy.......but in a bjj match. Do the math, tards.

This too. Despite Braulio being the obvious favorite, I respect the amount of confidence Diaz has. If you asked him to fight Anderon Silva, box Wladimir Klitschko and then grapple Roger Gracie all in one day, he would do it.
4/11/12 3:46 AM
AokiPants
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/11/12 3:47 AM
...then run a triathlon

...then clear a bowl in one hit
4/11/12 4:19 AM
DMC
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pointless match IMO.

A match with BJ Penn would have been far more interesting and competitive for example.
4/11/12 4:55 AM
garrote
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see this shit live Phone Post
4/11/12 5:15 AM
uniquetechnique

Braulio just wants to show the world that Diaz can be man handled. With a Gi, Braulio will submit Diaz.
4/11/12 5:43 AM
Sliced
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick fucking Diaz vs some no name English bjj instructor? LOL. Diaz is gonna whip that ass. WAR 209! Phone Post
4/11/12 6:22 AM
BryanH
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Braulio by triangle within 5 min
4/11/12 6:25 AM
kinkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soliak - Nick has about as much chance of winning this as he did at being a top level boxer.

Estima by RNC.

God, people here are stupid.

Nick is going to bring it. He will more than hold his own, this will be a very close match. I think Nick will actually win this.
4/11/12 6:34 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hunter - My wife's law school graduation is May 12th. WHY?? WHY??? WHY???? When I read the initial post, I immediately planned to go out to Cali for this. Now my stomach hurts!!!!!!
I'm sure your wife won't mind. Phone Post
4/11/12 7:42 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
4/11/12 7:59 AM
CesarGracieJewJitsu

4/11/12 8:04 AM
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a huge fan of both guys, but I have a feeling this is going to be pretty one sided in favor of Braulio. His BJJ is simply on another level.
4/11/12 8:07 AM
Winston Wolf

Crooklyn - 
TheParrot -  Isn't there a significant size difference too?  Braulio is going to wreck him. 
Nope. I interviewed Braulio 2 days ago. He's walking at 187 right now.

unles u saw him on a scale fighters and wrestlers always lie about their weight.Nick has nothing to lose in this fight and everything to gain
4/11/12 9:16 AM
Radio Raheem

Bump Phone Post
4/11/12 9:28 AM
ThinkMMA
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy crap, that's no joke. Estima is a beast. Phone Post
4/11/12 9:32 AM
jude099
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wouldn't be surprised if braulio can't finish him
4/11/12 9:37 AM
Radio Raheem

Don't Be Subbed Homie Phone Post
4/11/12 9:38 AM
Attack Dawg
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Radio Raheem - "Diaz has never been submitted in BJJ competition". Pretty good chance that's gonna change... 
I Agree Phone Post
4/11/12 9:45 AM
T-Ham
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be interesting. Phone Post
4/11/12 10:33 AM
jasonhightower
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So when is the last time Estima lost in a competitive match?
4/11/12 11:38 AM
itsmr2u

Estima is awesome near the top of the chain but people are not giving Nick much credit, he trains with Shields/Caio Terra etc he has some top guys/world champs in his camp as well.

Great match!
4/11/12 11:40 AM
DrB

Mix6APlix - I hope Estima destroys him. Hope Nick is too proud (dumb) to tap and goes out and shits himself like when Chef died or gets a limb broken.

Why the fuck would you hope for something like that to happen?

I really don't get it. Okay, you don't like a particular fighter, this i can understand. But why would you wish something that bad on anyone, especially since you've never even talked to Diaz in real life? You know him from a television screen..wtf?
4/11/12 11:42 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrB -
Mix6APlix - I hope Estima destroys him. Hope Nick is too proud (dumb) to tap and goes out and shits himself like when Chef died or gets a limb broken.

I really don't get it. Okay, you don't like a particular fighter, this i can understand. But why would you wish something that bad on anyone, especially since you've never even talked to Diaz in real life? You know him from a television screen..wtf?
Some people don't have a real life dude. Phone Post
4/11/12 11:46 AM
FSMA

DrB - 

Because Nick deserves this with that attitude he has.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.