UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Ryan Hayes

4/20/12 1:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jooclaw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sounds like a yes to me let's set it up! I'll call Bill if he doesn't see this first and see when is good. I will promise you Larry has never told us anything about training with you guys other than saying he gets beat up hehe. And I promise u I wouldn't ask either.
4/20/12 1:09 PM
LARRY SROCK

Come on Shane, I come to r1 to work. I blast it all over Facebook, bring in fighters who pay and train hard there.

I do watch you as well as all of the talented fighters in there. I'm trying to better myself. We are friends and I manage jerod , Terry, and Ryan I won't trade one for the other. I told you and matt before that I would not run tell them stuff you are doing or will I tell anyone what apex is doing. Phone Post
4/20/12 1:33 PM
shane howell

Its definitely a yes
Larry put your self in my shoes,spoon ain't no joke I think it will make anyone uneasy.
4/20/12 1:51 PM
LARRY SROCK

If and when that fight is signed I will move myself to apex, if they still will have me. I get beat up there too. Hate that it has to be that day but it is what it is. Phone Post
4/21/12 12:13 AM
kingcha918
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan and bj harlin would be a good fight why dont you make this one happen Phone Post
4/21/12 12:27 AM
LARRY SROCK

Ryan wants to stick to 125 from now on. Phone Post
4/22/12 3:03 PM
kingcha918
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After i rack up some wins i would love to have a rematch with ryan. I dont know if i could make 125 but 130 is a possibilty.say i win 3 straight lets make it happen i dont know what happened to me that night but im 10times better then that and wanna redeem myself and if he wins the rematch then he obvislouy the better fighter Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.