UnderGround Forums

Colorado Underground >> Summit County Jiu Jitsu

4/12/12 2:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
flowwiththego
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those of you living in the mountains, there is now a gym in Summit County. The gym is called 9150 MMA in Dillon Colorado.

I would never just blatently advertise but I need people to roll with.

Thanks
4/12/12 2:53 AM
flowwiththego
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and 9150 is also the elevation. So Denver guys come get your HIGH ALTITUDE roll on.

Thanks
4/17/12 5:25 PM
PoWdA101
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm... I couldn't imagine a time I would be in Dillon just to roll but if the chance ever comes up I will try and drop by.

To be honest this is like a 1% chance but hey, cool to see you are training up there!
4/17/12 11:36 PM
flowwiththego

PoWdA101 - Hmm... I couldn't imagine a time I would be in Dillon just to roll but if the chance ever comes up I will try and drop by.

To be honest this is like a 1% chance but hey, cool to see you are training up there!
Anytime fren, let us know your an Oger when you get there.

Are you in Denver?

If so where are you training.

Thanks,
John Phone Post
4/18/12 1:13 PM
PoWdA101
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep in Lakewood. Train at Mile High Gracie Jiujitsu.
4/20/12 12:00 AM
flowwiththego

Sweet. Now that the snow is mostly gone is Summit county, I will be making the trek down to Denver to train at different gyms. You competing at NAGA next weekend?
4/20/12 12:50 PM
PoWdA101

Not me but we have guys going.

Feel free to stop in anytime! Our instructors always welcome anyone and everyone and often times instructors from other gyms come in to roll around. If you decide to check us out be sure to shoot me a message on here or something so I know to look out for you.
4/20/12 2:15 PM
flowwiththego

If there's a class tonight I'll come down. Phone Post
4/20/12 2:16 PM
flowwiththego

Just checked the schedule. No Friday classes, you training tommorrow?

Belt ranked homie? Phone Post
4/20/12 3:41 PM
PoWdA101

flowwiththego - Just checked the schedule. No Friday classes, you training tommorrow?
Funny you ask. I always train Saturday mornings but I have an all night babysitter tonight so I will not be in tomorrow. Going to go out with the lady and I doubt I will feel up to it tomorrow :)

I am in every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday morning normally. Still, drop on by and tell Morgan that you talked to me on here. He is the owner. Super nice guy and almost always teaches Saturday class. If not, tell whoever the instructor is that I sent you, I know them all well, we have a really great group of guys there. If another time works better, you know when I will be there.

I am a 4-stripe white. Whats your rank? Just curious.
4/20/12 5:19 PM
flowwiththego

Blue under Bruno Bastos.

What's your name? Phone Post
4/20/12 5:21 PM
PoWdA101

Danny, you heading down tomorrow? I can give Morgan a heads up.
4/20/12 5:47 PM
flowwiththego

Awesome thanks.

Im not a big fan of training in the morning but I should be there.

Thanks
4/21/12 9:04 PM
PoWdA101

flowwiththego - Awesome thanks.

Im not a big fan of training in the morning but I should be there.

Thanks

Hey so did you check it out? It's a little place but great instruction. Small school with two black belts, it is a great place to train.

Anyway, did you make it? Sorry this is my first time online so I didn't see your reply saying you might head down so I gave no heads up.

Let me know how it went!
4/22/12 12:46 AM
flowwiththego

I did not make it this morning. I drove out to Edwards last night and ran super hard yesterday morning. I will be out this week. Ill check the schedule and post back.
4/22/12 12:48 AM
PoWdA101

Cool man! Anytime!
7/10/12 7:09 AM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I train at Relson Gracie BJJ in Littleton, figured I would let you guys know you can come by anytime. If I am ever in Dillon I will absolutely come in and train there.
7/15/12 3:46 PM
flowwiththego

Awesome @ 303. I'm off for a week maybe I'll make the trip down the hill Phone Post
6/25/13 9:41 PM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still want to train with both of you. Maybe we could get a group of OGers/UGers to get together, car pool up there, trane BJJ/UFC then go enjoy how beautiful it is up there!
6/26/13 8:32 AM
flowwiththego

The gym is out of business. I do have mats, we could always train at the pavilion. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 6:31 PM
buddie
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll keep you in mind if I am ever that way for work. Thanks and good luck with your business!
8/14/13 7:27 PM
Phuckles

303 - Still want to train with both of you. Maybe we could get a group of OGers/UGers to get together, car pool up there, trane BJJ/UFC then go enjoy how beautiful it is up there!
I'm down. If nothing else we can always train at mile high Gracie in Lakewood or relsons in littleton. I traned with flowitthego a while back at mile high. Good guy! Phone Post
10/3/13 10:16 AM
flowwiththego

PaulyMolitor - im in summit county and am looking to train bjj especially sport bjj.
Hallelujah! Email me at johnaustinr@yahoo.com Phone Post 3.0
11/25/13 4:20 PM
KidJustice
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a friend up there in Dillon he works for Dillon PD and is always looking for guys to train with.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.