UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pros' Picks: Jones vs. Evans

4/12/12 11:02 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1074 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

4/12/12 11:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DVDragon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominick has a future in broadcasting, he broke this fight down perfectly. I don't agree with Pearson on the experience statement. Evans does have more ring time but Jones has been more active lately. Jones also has more experience in high profile 5 round fights...
4/12/12 4:50 PM
mike_rizzo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

are they both gunna come out crawling in round 1? Phone Post
4/12/12 5:09 PM
Amose

mike_rizzo - are they both gunna come out crawling in round 1? Phone Post
Lol I was thinking this when rashad did his play by play with jones vs rampage. He called Jon a biter when he came our crawling. Phone Post
4/12/12 5:15 PM
Darth Ryase
1285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me guess...Vera, Hammill, Machida, Bonnar and Rampage all pick Evans?
4/12/12 5:56 PM
Malvert the Janitor
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mike_rizzo - are they both gunna come out crawling in round 1? Phone Post
Would be perfect for Rashad. If he crawls faster he might get top position... Phone Post
4/12/12 6:22 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn. I thought the ring girls were going to give their picks. What a waste of a video. I want the opinions that matter.
4/12/12 6:28 PM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - Damn. I thought the ring girls were going to give their picks. What a waste of a video. I want the opinions that matter.

People like you are why ring card girl shit is posted as "News" on this site.
4/12/12 6:34 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShaqNoob - 
Kings21 - Damn. I thought the ring girls were going to give their picks. What a waste of a video. I want the opinions that matter.

People like you are why ring card girl shit is posted as "News" on this site.

People like you are why I'm starting to think that you can't post a sarcastic remark about ring girls without someone thinking that you actually care what some card holding bimbo thinks about a fight matchup. Lighten up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.