UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Felice Herrig: Why shouldn't I use my sex appeal?

4/13/12 10:11 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Tonight's XFC 17 in Jackson, Tenn. includes a women's fight between Patricia Vidonic and former kickboxer turned mixed martial artist Felice Herrig.

In a recent profile by HDNet's Inside MMA (see below) Herrig spoke frankly about her personal brand.

"I have sponsors that pay me monthly just to train," said Herrig. "So people can knock it, they can say 'Oh you shouldn't use your sex appeal.' Why not? If it brings me the opportunity to get paid to do what I love to do, so I don't have to work a 9-5 job so I can focus on my training … I've worked every angle of just trying to get my name out there, you know, and here I am."

If you are curious about her sex appeal, it is on display in the gallery below of sponsor ads, promotional shots, candid pics, and weigh in and fight images.

Follow Felice on twitter...

XFC 17: Apocalypse Fight Card

Main Card
Luciano Dos Santos vs Eric Reynolds
Marlon Moraes vs Jarrod Card
Chris Coggins vs. Nick Newell
Patricia Vidonic vs. Felice Herrig
Charles Blanchard vs Johnny Davis
Ronnie Rogers vs Jason Wood
Joel Cooper vs Amaechi Oselukwue

Prelim Card
TV Swingbout - Teddy Holder vs. Bobby Carter
Thomas Campbell vs TBA
Bradley Stafford vs Tommy Roberts
Steven Durr vs Michael Manley

4/13/12 10:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Face off make pant tight!
4/13/12 10:17 AM
UGCTT_JediMMA
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stlnl2 - Face off make pant tight!
. Phone Post
4/13/12 10:17 AM
disbeliever
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's pretty much a no brainer that while some MMA fans watch the females because they are about watching MMA, the majority of men like seeing attractive women.

By catering to both groups she makes herself more known and popular which = more money

imo anyway
4/13/12 10:18 AM
manzuri
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_JediMMA -
stlnl2 - Face off make pant tight!
. Phone Post
. Phone Post
4/13/12 10:24 AM
The Sauce
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Works for Big Country! Phone Post
4/13/12 10:24 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She should.....mostly because she is a substandard fighter.

But whatever,more power to here and i hope brining the sexiness will get her some extra money in the bank.
4/13/12 10:26 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is quite sexy....

But if you want a gd laugh , look at the 10th picture up from the bottom, she's wearing a pair of white bottoms and that's it... Tell me if you don't think that right leg looks a little weird?!?!? Photoshop Fail!!! It was a "Boner be gone " moment!! Lol Phone Post
4/13/12 10:31 AM
Don_Dada
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Felice gets a shit ton of exposure, how the hell did she end up in a video game? Lol someone is looking out good for her. Phone Post
4/13/12 10:49 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - It's pretty much a no brainer that while some MMA fans watch the females because they are about watching MMA, the majority of men like seeing attractive women.

By catering to both groups she makes herself more known and popular which = more money

imo anyway
Ding. Phone Post
4/13/12 11:14 AM
DiscipleDojo
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Always supporting Li'l Bulldog. She was my original muse in terms drawing fighters! Glad she's able to train full time now.
4/13/12 12:33 PM
Van City 604
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still think Ronda's got the nicest booty in female MMA, but damn she's definitely a close 2nd.
4/13/12 1:04 PM
UGCTT_Suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - It's pretty much a no brainer that while some MMA fans watch the females because they are about watching MMA, the majority of men like seeing attractive women.

imo anyway

nailed it.

and i have no problem with her methods.  she has a nice can.
4/13/12 1:08 PM
jtown2
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She should use it while she has it. She gets punched in the face on a regular basis and may not have it for long. Phone Post
4/13/12 1:09 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only people who get offended when solid looking girls use their looks for anything are ugly women.
4/13/12 1:11 PM
RandyDarsh
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's felice? Phone Post
4/13/12 1:14 PM
un3rgr0und

I like it...I'm an ass man

she's okay
4/13/12 1:16 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like.
4/13/12 1:19 PM
Right Hand JO Power
952 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her sex appeals to me. Phone Post
4/13/12 1:20 PM
morse
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - The only people who get offended when solid looking girls use their looks for anything are ugly women.

4/13/12 1:24 PM
chawkins
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, she has a scar on her forearm. Anyone know how she got it? It's similar in size, shape and placement to the one Gina Carano has, but won't talk about.
4/13/12 1:38 PM
Pernicious
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/13/12 1:46 PM
Bravo1
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/13/12 1:47 PM
Bravo1
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are all the pics from the news post?? Phone Post
4/13/12 1:51 PM
SamboMMA

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.