UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Carano: I’m training to get into a bikini

4/13/12 3:35 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

John Stockwell’s done a lot of tropical action. Will we see you in a bikini?

[Laughs] I don't know, I’ll have to wait and see. I’m definitely training to get into a bikini right now so we will definitely wait and see.

Would it be hard to fight in a bikini without any padding?

No, I didn’t wear any padding on Haywire. One thing about being blessed about coming from MMA is you really put your body through the whole grind. When I enjoy doing something, I don’t mind if it hurts.

If you go back to fighting could you use more of what you’ve learned in movies?

Oh yeah. I know that sounds maybe ridiculous probably to some people, but I’m throwing spinning back kicks and all sorts of stuff. Walking into the stunt gym, you’ve got nothing but the most passionate people about mixed martial arts just using these martial arts to make fight scenes look great. They don’t have a limit on oh, I’m just a Muay Thai fighter, I’m just a Jujitsu fighter. No, they’re thinking so over the top so it’s really been kind of a super refreshing thing for me to see because one of the biggest elements in fighting is being creative. That’s one thing that I might have been lacking in my cage fighting is being creative and remembering to be fresh and creative.

You haven’t announced whether or not you’re retiring from MMA yet, have you?

No, I haven’t. I think it’s really nice for me to get into this new career. I know I can’t make a living fighting, nor would I want to make a living fighting for the rest of my life. Plus it’s been a decade now. I don't know if you’ve been reporting or doing something for 10 years, but after you do it long enough and you find something else to put your energy towards, it’s just like starting over but it’s fresh and you have the energy all of a sudden to do it.

read entire interview...

4/13/12 3:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
disbeliever
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her at 135 is very sexy
4/13/12 3:42 PM
that new guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OH GOD NO! I do not want to see that whale in a bikini!
4/13/12 3:43 PM
Pernicious
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/13/12 3:43 PM
Underground Blog - When I enjoy doing something, I don't mind if it hurts.

4/13/12 3:44 PM
mixedmartialfarts
776 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice, guess that means I should start training for when the pictures of Gina Carano in a bikini are released on the internet.

4/13/12 3:52 PM
un3rgr0und

People who think she might come back to MMA are kidding themselves, she is totally done and has moved on. She just doesn't want to officially say so because she likes to attention from both sides.

4/13/12 3:53 PM
Jacinto
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah i have a feeling that she pulled out of her last fight for the unannounced medical reason being that it wouldn't have been safe for her to make weight at the last minute.
4/13/12 4:04 PM
BigEyedFish
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ban
4/13/12 4:08 PM
ABE FROMAN

un3rgr0und - People who think she might come back to MMA are kidding themselves, she is totally done and has moved on. She just doesn't want to officially say so because she likes to attention from both sides.
Correct.

4/13/12 4:11 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RamboJesus - She gained A LOT of weight.

The fuck, pics?

Note: Besides the one in the wetsuit, is there anymore that suggest weight gain?
4/13/12 4:12 PM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When she is in shape, one of the hottest by far.
4/13/12 4:14 PM
Billyz
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone seen her recently to say she blew up like a dear tick?
if not then I like to remember her at her best and leave it at that
4/13/12 4:39 PM
SleepBomb

i want to see her in the panties her mother laid out for her
4/13/12 4:59 PM
chalice

if i was her i'd be claiming there was all kinds of padding in that wetsuit
4/13/12 5:15 PM
Seraldo Babalu
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's not coming back to MMA ever. Even if she wanted to the current WMMA situation isn't doing her any favours. If she wants to be a title contender she'll have to make 135, which she has zero chance at making if she struggled to make 145. But the 145 division is basically gone now since Cyborg pissed hot and Rousey dropped down and took the belt. (Even at 145 she would've been mongo-tardy-grapplefucked by Rousey IMO.)

She'll stick to her movie "career" for the next few years, she'll answer an MMA related question/attend a UFC event every now and then to keep the UG talking. Then as the quality of the movies she's in declines (which it already is since Haywire flopped) and the MMA fans lose interest (which they will apart from talking about a new B movie she's made) she will fade into obscurity.

The plot summary from her next movie "In The Blood" (hopefully a working title) sounds awful:

"When her husband goes missing during their Caribbean vacation, a woman sets off on her own to take down the men she thinks are responsible."

Does that sound like a movie that will be released in theatres? Or a straight-to-DVD abortion that most of you won't spend your money on?
4/13/12 5:25 PM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seraldo Babalu - She's not coming back to MMA ever. Even if she wanted to the current WMMA situation isn't doing her any favours. If she wants to be a title contender she'll have to make 135, which she has zero chance at making if she struggled to make 145. But the 145 division is basically gone now since Cyborg pissed hot and Rousey dropped down and took the belt. (Even at 145 she would've been mongo-tardy-grapplefucked by Rousey IMO.)

She'll stick to her movie "career" for the next few years, she'll answer an MMA related question/attend a UFC event every now and then to keep the UG talking. Then as the quality of the movies she's in declines (which it already is since Haywire flopped) and the MMA fans lose interest (which they will apart from talking about a new B movie she's made) she will fade into obscurity.

The plot summary from her next movie "In The Blood" (hopefully a working title) sounds awful:

"When her husband goes missing during their Caribbean vacation, a woman sets off on her own to take down the men she thinks are responsible."

Does that sound like a movie that will be released in theatres? Or a straight-to-DVD abortion that most of you won't spend your money on?

lol hate to say it but this 12er is right
4/13/12 5:34 PM
epwar
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

un3rgr0und - People who think she might come back to MMA are kidding themselves, she is totally done and has moved on. She just doesn't want to officially say so because she likes to attention from both sides.
Yup.  She'll probably come back to MMA after the acting offers dry up though.

4/13/12 6:09 PM
kalki

no pics??booooo
4/13/12 6:13 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if she becomes a very big girl she is still hotter then all the girls in MMA today. Roussey is a better fighter but putting her in the same league as Carano...c'mon son you must be joking.

Haywire was pretty decent by the way. Gina looked fucking hot.It did bad numbers but the budget was very small so it probably end up making money (it did 18 million at the US boxoffice and its budget was 23 million).

Anyways you could blame her. Their is just not enough money in woman MMA. So you either have to be addicted/warrior spirit or you would have to be stuck in terms of options.

Acting on straight to dvd movies is still a way better gig then the life of a woman MMA fighter.
4/13/12 6:14 PM
Humphrey

Edited: 04/13/12 6:16 PM
BringBackPancrase - Who cares if she's a bit bigger. I'd love to see her belly bounce up and down while she rids my cock! Maybe I'd even pretend she was pregnant with my kid that would be the stallion who mounts the MMA world! YEAH!

99.99999999999999% of the planet, me included.

she's got a plumber's ass too. ever notice you never see her in anything that shows her ass? not in pictures, in fights etc. compression pants or shorts under, baggy black shorts over.

She ONLY looks good when she's cutting.

that's the bad part about gina. She's 91/2 to 10 from neck up, and a 5 or lower from there down
4/13/12 6:31 PM
Cya

ttt
4/13/12 6:56 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/13/12 6:59 PM
newjack900
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought she looked pretty hot when she was at a UFC event drunk and dancing around for no reason.
4/13/12 6:59 PM
newjack900

I thought she looked pretty hot when she was at a UFC event drunk and dancing around for no reason.
4/13/12 9:09 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -  
Ok Gina now I'm gonna ask u to cover your boobs, and kick, while lookin' at me, can ya do that for me? Greeeat...oh that's good girl you're a tiger grr. that's hot... 

This is what happens when you use gay photographers for anything a straight man loves.  Am I supposed to fantasize she's going to kick a bag, reveal her boobs, then suddenly decide she'd rather have sex than train? plus she looks so uncomfortable

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.