UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Fake BLack Belt 4/13/12

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/20/12 1:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leftlegtrumpcard
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do it!! Do it mutha fucka!!! Post the video!!! Phone Post
4/20/12 8:29 PM
ArtofWar79
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kenny is working on the mod now. Sorry it is taking so long. Will be up today though.
4/20/12 10:15 PM
NCAA92
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was the best double leg eva.............................
4/20/12 10:37 PM
Kostakio
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are nuts. lol Phone Post
4/20/12 10:52 PM
Gojira

Guys I'm having trouble with the program trying to get the videos to imbed on the website. I apologize for the delay but its being worked on. Sorry
4/20/12 11:53 PM
Gojira

Edited: 04/21/12 3:47 AM
Ok guys its Friday at 11:47 PM so technically its still Friday. Here are the videos on Florida Fighter BJJ forums follow the below links.

1. Master Dave Hartsook superman pass
2. Is it possible for BB to not know the term grapevine
3. Fake BJJ black belt? can't roll. Gives hurt shoulder excuse
4/21/12 12:06 AM
BigEyedFish
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what is the level of the dood rolling with oscar?
poor oscar

4/21/12 12:10 AM
Gojira

Edited: 04/21/12 12:11 AM
Purple
4/21/12 12:26 AM
ArtofWar79

I was taking it pretty easy on his guys for the most part. That roll you see with Oscar I am just irritated with MD for the way he talked around my wife for one and for dodging a roll with me after waisting my time learning crap techniques. The hurt shoulder excuse is bull be cause I tooled him up the first time I was there. I don't know if you can tell in the video but Oscar is really strong and out weighs me by 20lbs so I did put a little juice on some of the subs because he wouldn't tap if I bring him to the point experienced people would. I think he was stubborn or didn't know to tap sooner.

I also would like to add he talks down to his main guy Kenny that has studied there with MD for 2 years. I didn't like that at all. You should never be talked down to like that from your instructor. I hope he reads this and leaves that guy for a real gym.
4/21/12 1:57 AM
onyx2002
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well Oscar did have a pretty quick bull rush...
4/21/12 2:12 AM
UGCTT_504thriller
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone make this iPhone friendly please!!!! Phone Post
4/21/12 3:27 AM
Gojira

UGCTT - whats the problem. I know the facebook slide box is stuck open on some iphones when viewed with safari. Is that what you are talking about or are you having trouble watching the videos? Sorry but there is no iphone app for the site.
4/21/12 5:48 AM
Gojira

ttt
4/21/12 6:39 AM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kinda found myself feeling really sorry for Oscar..... you could see the frustration on his face. after all this is said and done, the right thing to do would be to tell Oscar that he actually rolled with a purple belt - and give him some of his belief back.

Master Dave is the one that need to be made a fool of.... but i'm not getting the impression that you schooling his novice guy's is giving Dave sleepless nights? becasue guy like him done really care in the first place.... Oscar however may ed up going off Bjj for life.....get that boy into a proper school ASAP and give him his pride back.

just my opinion
4/21/12 7:29 AM
Trick or Truth
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in 
4/21/12 7:41 AM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome, gotta go read the beginning of this, but great that it came to fruition. Too bad this may not change much for the fake though
4/21/12 7:45 AM
ArtofWar79

Edited: 04/21/12 11:22 AM
<blockquote>Master Bater - I kinda found myself feeling really sorry for Oscar..... you could see the frustration on his face. after all this is said and done, the right thing to do would be to tell Oscar that he actually rolled with a purple belt - and give him some of his belief back.<br /><br />Master Dave is the one that need to be made a fool of.... but i'm not getting the impression that you schooling his novice guy's is giving Dave sleepless nights? becasue guy like him done really care in the first place.... Oscar however may ed up going off Bjj for life.....get that boy into a proper school ASAP and give him his pride back.<br /><br />just my opinion</blockquote><br />MD was pissed believe that. I wasn't mean to his guys at all. The frustration for me is why would he keep doing this to Oscar. We are not making fun of his students BUT they need to know his instruction is crap. If His guy Oscar or Kenny read this message I will give them some free privats for their frustration. <br /><br />This is the problem with schools like this. They give false confidence and it will get them hurt.
4/21/12 8:25 AM
BigEyedFish
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater - I kinda found myself feeling really sorry for Oscar..... you could see the frustration on his face. after all this is said and done, the right thing to do would be to tell Oscar that he actually rolled with a purple belt - and give him some of his belief back.

Master Dave is the one that need to be made a fool of.... but i'm not getting the impression that you schooling his novice guy's is giving Dave sleepless nights? becasue guy like him done really care in the first place.... Oscar however may ed up going off Bjj for life.....get that boy into a proper school ASAP and give him his pride back.

just my opinion
I get what youre saying but I think it goes beyond just telling the guy he is rolling with a purple belt.  Odds are Oscar thinks he is in a relatively high level of bjj because of his misconceptions due to his misleading teacher.  Oscar looked very athletic and committed to his craft, and the guy he rolled with is a very good purple.  What I would like to see is Oscar seek out a real school and learn reall bjj because he looks like he might be a good student.  Hopefully he doesnt go off bjj but just learns and opens his eyes out of this experience.  Regardless, OP and the rest of the guys are doing the right thing here.  Master Dickwad is going to get people hurt either through training with improper techniques, or by having a sense of security that is completely outside of reality.  

4/21/12 8:26 AM
BigEyedFish

I would like to hear more about the roll the purple dood had with Master Dave.  
4/21/12 9:33 AM
Carlos ConDOit
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone post those videos for iphone?? Pleeeeez!!! Phone Post
4/21/12 10:28 AM
MMAFAN11

What belt level did the guy Oscar receive from Master Dave? Hopefully you can get Oscar to read this and realize Master Dave is a fraud. Maybe give him some references so he can learn the art at a real school? I feel kind of bad for him but I'm sure once he finds out that he's been ripped off, he'll be pissed and go to a legitimate school.
4/21/12 10:41 AM
Gojira

@BigEyedFish - One week before this video was taken Master Dave did roll with the same person in this video who asked him on this day. However MD got swept from butterfly guard to knee on belly, side control and then mounted, legs grapevined all in 30seconds. He couldn't get out. Then said that's enough and quit.

@Carlos ConDoit - go here to the Florida Fighter facebook page and go to videos.
4/21/12 10:54 AM
Gojira

Edited: 04/21/12 11:09 AM
Ok some iphone users are having trouble viewing the videos here they are in both locations.

The Forum
Here are the videos on Florida Fighter BJJ forums follow the below links.
1. Master Dave Hartsook superman pass
2. Is it possible for BB to not know the term grapevine
3. Fake BJJ black belt? can't roll. Gives hurt shoulder excuse

Iphone/Smartphone users
Here are the videos on facebook.com/floridafighter follow the below links.
1. iphone Master Dave Hartsook superman pass
2. iphone Is it possible for BB to not know the term grapevine
3. iphone Fake BJJ black belt? can't roll. Gives hurt shoulder excuse
4/21/12 11:49 AM
baltimore21229
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Late sub Phone Post
4/21/12 2:15 PM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish - 
Master Bater - I kinda found myself feeling really sorry for Oscar..... you could see the frustration on his face. after all this is said and done, the right thing to do would be to tell Oscar that he actually rolled with a purple belt - and give him some of his belief back.

just my opinion
I get what youre saying but I think it goes beyond just telling the guy he is rolling with a purple belt.  Odds are Oscar thinks he is in a relatively high level of bjj because of his misconceptions due to his misleading teacher.  Oscar looked very athletic and committed to his craft, and the guy he rolled with is a very good purple.  What I would like to see is Oscar seek out a real school and learn reall bjj because he looks like he might be a good student.  Hopefully he doesnt go off bjj but just learns and opens his eyes out of this experience.  Regardless, OP and the rest of the guys are doing the right thing here.  Master Dickwad is going to get people hurt either through training with improper techniques, or by having a sense of security that is completely outside of reality.  

Don't get me wrong, a agree with everyhting you have done, however you proved within the first visit that MD is a fraud of the highest order. so with that proven and video to back it up, i think you should go back to the school one more time, then either after class ask if Oscar and kenny want to come for a bite afterwards or somehitng and then tell them the whole story? - alternatively walk straight in there and announce your findings telling the students that they are welcome to come train with you - i just dont see them stumbling across this thread any time soon and even if they do, if you don't come clean they are gonna feel duped and get pissed!! as long as your actions have a positive result its all good, anything else COULD be misconstrued by them as an ego trip on your part - so i feel you must explain it to them sooner rather than later? JMO -

peace

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.