UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Fake BLack Belt 4/13/12

5/31/12 10:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NastyChase
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dawley - 
NastyChase - bump Phone Post
The fuck??? Phone Post

when someone posts in a thread it goes back to the top for ppl to see instead of getting lost pages back......therefor i bumped it back to the top. is this your first time on the interwebs?
5/31/12 2:47 PM
dawley
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NastyChase -
dawley - 
The fuck??? Phone Post

when someone posts in a thread it goes back to the top for ppl to see instead of getting lost pages back......therefor i bumped it back to the top. is this your first time on the interwebs?
Don't play coy with me boy. Your screen name?! How did you do it???? Phone Post
6/1/12 9:13 PM
ArtofWar79
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol yeaaaaaaa boyyyyyyyyy! Lol
This dude will not let anyone else in I sent a few people I knew there. The closest they got was the stench at the door. Phone Post
6/1/12 9:14 PM
ArtofWar79

Ray Cappa - the videos were the best. eva...
Thanks wish there was more Phone Post
6/2/12 1:47 PM
NastyChase
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dawley -
NastyChase -
dawley - 
The fuck??? Phone Post

Don't play coy with me boy. Your screen name?! How did you do it???? Phone Post
snchange@mixedmartialarts.com....send an email yiur current sn password and account info....they will email u back when its done Phone Post
8/13/12 11:02 PM
ArtofWar79

Update on MD. He lost all his student shortly after video was made and his guy Kenny is joining are gym next week.
8/13/12 11:32 PM
Carlos ConDOit
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtofWar79 - Update on MD. He lost all his student shortly after video was made and his guy Kenny is joining are gym next week.
Wheres the video? Phone Post
8/14/12 12:17 AM
NastyChase

ArtofWar79 - Update on MD. He lost all his student shortly after video was made and his guy Kenny is joining are gym next week.
Word! Phone Post
8/14/12 3:50 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 questions:

1: what did he say to your wife?

2: Are they suing the fuck outta him? Phone Post
8/14/12 6:56 AM
dawley
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am happy as hell to read this update. I hope he is forced to flip burgers to make a living. Phone Post
8/14/12 8:30 AM
ArtofWar79

You can watch the video on Florida fighter.com under the Bjj forum. I think it is the 3rd page under fake Bjj gym.

Most of the sh!t he said when talking to my wife was about how he sleeps with girls with detail. What he likes to do to girls when he gets to roll with them. Every other thing out of his mouth is a sexual innuendo. Over all Foul mouth remarks. This guy has 0 respect.
8/14/12 8:35 AM
ArtofWar79

You can watch the video on Florida fighter.com under the Bjj forum. I think it is the 3rd page under fake Bjj gym.

Most of the sh!t he said when talking to my wife was about how he sleeps with girls with detail. What he likes to do to girls when he gets to roll with them. Every other thing out of his mouth is a sexual innuendo. Over all Foul mouth remarks. This guy has 0 respect.
8/14/12 9:38 AM
DeuceDroppin

What happened with Kenny? (as in the details of him coming to your gym)...Wasn't he being a dick before? Phone Post
8/14/12 11:33 AM
ArtofWar79

No there guy Kenny was the cool one of the bunch. Willing to learn. Apparently after I left the last day MD was pissed! Saying that I lied about my exp ( I so did lol) ranting on and on about me. Kenny was trying to stick up for me. Not that I needed it but it still showed the character of this kid. He is a good guy and after taking one of my classes he realizing the difference and made the choice to leave MD.

He had a little internal conflict because he has been with this fake for two years and knows when he leaves MD will have lost all his students and possible could be kicked out of his place.

He also explained prior to that last day MD was telling him he had to wreck me. Kenny told him he wouldn't be able. So he called in Oscar for the last day confirming my suspicions.

Who does that with a potential new student? Phone Post
8/14/12 11:39 AM
DeuceDroppin

That's fucked up! Thanks for outing this fraud. Like Mmaguy and others on here, it's a huge favor for the rest of the Mma/Bjj world!

You ever make it to south Florida? If so, hit me up and we'll get some training in. Phone Post
8/14/12 12:25 PM
ArtofWar79

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
Gojira - Ok guys its Friday at 11:47 PM so technically its still Friday. Here are the videos on Florida Fighter BJJ forums follow the below links.

1. Master Dave Hartsook superman pass
2. Is it possible for BB to not know the term grapevine
3. Fake BJJ black belt? can't roll. Gives hurt shoulder excuse
FUCK! After all that anticipation doesn't work on iPhone. I'm seriously gonna cry :( Phone Post

Yea that sucks because it's fugging funny.
8/14/12 1:22 PM
pandrews76
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

master dave does security at Gators Dockside on 103rd street during UFC PPV nights (maybe other nights too)..

he just sits around mean-mugging people and wears a black "Security" shirt..
8/14/12 1:30 PM
ArtofWar79

ArtofWar79 -
Gojira - Ok guys its Friday at 11:47 PM so technically its still Friday. Here are the videos on Florida Fighter BJJ forums follow the below links.

1. Master Dave Hartsook superman pass
2. Is it possible for BB to not know the term grapevine
3. Fake BJJ black belt? can't roll. Gives hurt shoulder excuse
FUCK! After all that anticipation doesn't work on iPhone. I'm seriously gonna cry :( Phone Post

Yea that sucks because it's fugging funny.
I got it dude, someone was kind enough to post iPhone friendly links. Awesome, just awesome.

As a fan of mma but never having had a single BJJ class and only watched high level BJJ tourneys / BBJ in pro MMA, it was super cool to see a purple belt able to totally control a much bigger, super athletic looking guy (not hating on Oscar). So that in itself was worth the price of admission :) Phone Post

Good! I'm glad you got to see the video. I was glad to hear they left that joke for sure. I hope he finds his way to another gym.

About MD at gators dockside. We should swing by there to catch his reaction to me on tape. Would be interesting.
8/14/12 1:33 PM
unique_devil
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say this def delivered. Phone Post
8/14/12 1:34 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did they sue him or go to the BBB? Phone Post
8/14/12 1:35 PM
RickStorm
1835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 4 ltr
8/14/12 1:37 PM
ArtofWar79

jiujitsuforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=175188

I found another forum talking about this. They did point outmy poor writing skills though :(
8/14/12 1:47 PM
dawley

ArtofWar79 - jiujitsuforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=175188

I found another forum talking about this. They did point outmy poor writing skills though :(
You live in Florida, where literacy isn't required lol Phone Post
8/14/12 1:57 PM
fourozgloves
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later Phone Post
8/14/12 2:19 PM
ArtofWar79

^ yea Detroit public school then the south. I was screwed from the beginning!

As far as legal issues I have no idea. This dude has no money anyways. He is a real mental case for real!

MD doesn't fight anymore. "yea my shoulder hurts" yet he is a bouncer. What the hell. Good thing that is a chill place to work at or he would have to come out of retirement.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.