UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Fake BLack Belt 4/13/12

8/16/12 10:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NastyChase
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dawley -
ArtofWar79 -
NastyChase - 
dawley -
NastyChase -
pandrews76 - master dave does security at Gators Dockside on 103rd street during UFC PPV nights (maybe other nights too)..

he just sits around mean-mugging people and wears a black "Security" shirt..
lol at him working at gators. it really gets crazy in there haha Phone Post
I have something to give you. This makes me think we should meet at RJ gators for lunch soon! Phone Post
You've got my number holler at me! Phone Post

NastyC just text me when you decide to go up there. I live on that side anyways.
Sounds like a triple date Phone Post
If u come up dawley u should bring the gi or some boxing gloves or something! Phone Post
8/16/12 10:47 PM
NastyChase
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will do Art! Phone Post
8/17/12 12:25 AM
pandrews76
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LeoGocking -  Two words.....

Luiz Palhares.... Did you guys ever heard of him? He is Jax and Orange Park.... I drive from Palm Coast to Jax 3 to 4 times a week... All the classes are thought by him.

Peace out

Leo Phone Post

have met him a few times, and at his tournaments in town.. seems like a really nice guy every time i've spoke to him.
8/17/12 2:44 AM
sirjoshua
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
8/17/12 7:00 AM
LeoGocking
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should try his classes... A whole bunch of brown belts .... Top of the line instruction... Palhares is a 7th degree red and black belt ... Can get any better than that.... I am surprise that nobody mentioned him on this thread... Hard core training there .... No watered down Bjj there for sure Palhares has more than 35 years experience.... A place where you will bring your game to the next level Phone Post
8/17/12 7:46 AM
KingofEngland

In Phone Post
8/17/12 2:47 PM
ArtofWar79

Carlos ConDOit -  Are yall at someones house? Phone Post

It looks like when I was there it was a small store that he lives in.
8/17/12 2:53 PM
ArtofWar79

brannnon - Enjoyed this thread and your transition to mounted triangle. Nice email to that guy Kenny. Handled very well.

Thanks. It was a very easy roll for sure. I thought about finishing the choke but I felt it wouldn't be easy for you guys to see in the video.
8/17/12 2:57 PM
ArtofWar79

LeoGocking -  Two words.....

Luiz Palhares.... Did you guys ever heard of him? He is Jax and Orange Park.... I drive from Palm Coast to Jax 3 to 4 times a week... All the classes are thought by him.

Peace out

Leo Phone Post

Yes I have heard of him. Very good instructor. His sons are bad ass also. I am sure he has a few locations to train at in Jax.
8/17/12 10:36 PM
NastyChase

LeoGocking - Should try his classes... A whole bunch of brown belts .... Top of the line instruction... Palhares is a 7th degree red and black belt ... Can get any better than that.... I am surprise that nobody mentioned him on this thread... Hard core training there .... No watered down Bjj there for sure Palhares has more than 35 years experience.... A place where you will bring your game to the next level Phone Post
thread was about outing a fraud not so much a discussion about bjj in the area.if that was the case he would definatly be on that list Phone Post
8/22/12 12:12 PM
ArtofWar79

NastyChase - 
LeoGocking - Should try his classes... A whole bunch of brown belts .... Top of the line instruction... Palhares is a 7th degree red and black belt ... Can get any better than that.... I am surprise that nobody mentioned him on this thread... Hard core training there .... No watered down Bjj there for sure Palhares has more than 35 years experience.... A place where you will bring your game to the next level Phone Post
thread was about outing a fraud not so much a discussion about bjj in the area.if that was the case he would definatly be on that list Phone Post

Speaking of we are working on getting a interview with Kenny the guy that came over to train with us. Maybe get a lil behind the door info from there perspective on how things went down.
8/22/12 6:59 PM
dawley
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtofWar79 -
NastyChase - 

Speaking of we are working on getting a interview with Kenny the guy that came over to train with us. Maybe get a lil behind the door info from there perspective on how things went down.
FAP FAP FAP Phone Post
8/22/12 7:00 PM
dawley
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NastyChase -
dawley -
ArtofWar79 -
NastyChase - 
dawley -
NastyChase -
pandrews76 - master dave does security at Gators Dockside on 103rd street during UFC PPV nights (maybe other nights too)..

I have something to give you. This makes me think we should meet at RJ gators for lunch soon! Phone Post

NastyC just text me when you decide to go up there. I live on that side anyways.
If u come up dawley u should bring the gi or some boxing gloves or something! Phone Post
How bout I bring a KTM200? Phone Post
8/22/12 11:18 PM
NastyChase

dawley -
NastyChase -
dawley -
ArtofWar79 -
NastyChase - 
dawley -
NastyChase -

How bout I bring a KTM200? Phone Post
If u scared buy a big dog Phone Post
9/25/12 1:01 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys for the previous comments

Good job for being respectful and giving a guy a chance to defend himself
11/3/12 11:03 PM
SMACDADDY
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to Kenny on the win tonight. Watched it on Ustream.
11/4/12 1:51 AM
aNutterFedorFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4l8r Phone Post
11/24/12 12:59 PM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

11/24/12 1:20 PM
Terraform
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for videos of the  Gator exchange

11/24/12 1:39 PM
keeg jitsu

Subadubdub Phone Post
11/24/12 10:16 PM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 4 read later
12/14/12 8:46 AM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for anyone who has met the guy and not seen this thread.
1/29/13 5:22 AM
Tru
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/13 5:33 AM
Click For MMA Videos

awesome thread way to go artofwar

1/30/13 4:32 AM
Tru
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

tttt

1/30/13 4:36 AM
DrMcTeepyourface
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.