UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Fake BLack Belt 4/13/12

4/14/12 2:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigskymma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@itswhitty

I agree. I have been careful to NOT make accusations. At this point I am in the information gathering phase. As we contact others it will be possible to make conclusions on legitimacy.

INTERESTING NOTE:

The Ortiz I found in IL? His instructor just received his BB from Carlson Gracie Jr. in December 2011.

What does it mean? Nothing. Likely random chance.
4/14/12 2:43 AM
pandrews76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in.
4/14/12 2:54 AM
jcblass
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAVID HARTSOOK-AMERICAN MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY
BASIC-INSTRUCTOR: BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU FREESTYLE/SUBMISSION WRESTLING
JACKSONVILLE, FL
david@americanmartialarts.com

Basic instruction is what that site claims. It seems like he wanted to boast and embellish his rank in order to impress a potential new student. However, at least there is some proof he advertised his true background. He needs a quick correction, but not the life ending attacks that Lang and others got.

4/14/12 3:06 AM
bigskymma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@jcb

I think you may be correct. However, we should continue to dig and make contact in the near future. let him tell his side of the story.

More digging tommorow while I listen to the Cubs game. Hopefully by then some of the Mob will have shown up and can give some guidance?
4/14/12 3:17 AM
philodox
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
4/14/12 3:18 AM
exile27
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later Phone Post
4/14/12 3:20 AM
GMB13

in

case...
4/14/12 3:51 AM
xCYBERDYNEXx
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This could get interesting. Phone Post
4/14/12 5:27 AM
Ben Smooth'd Out My Butthole
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuckin in!!! Phone Post
4/14/12 6:48 AM
tbarchard
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
4/14/12 7:33 AM
breakit

For later Phone Post
4/14/12 7:48 AM
UGCTT_Sk1tzO420
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, but not getting hopes up

And when it came to kevin chhay, I was the only one (if not only, them the first) that stepped up on behalf of the OG and apologized/explained the situation, and he was very understanding, as will as a very nice guy.

When people don't own up to their mistakes THAT is what makes us look bad.

So, lets not have that happen again.
4/14/12 8:02 AM
Erik Tracey
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
4/14/12 8:13 AM
RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
4/14/12 8:30 AM
DeuceDroppin

In Phone Post
4/14/12 9:13 AM
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW! I read the links and got around to this page
https://gracieuniversity.com/students.aspx?ctl00_PrimaryContent_RadGridBeltHoldersChangePage=4

Did Rorion also start the McDojo as well? This is just a question...not an accusation.

I can't believe how many Black Belts are on there
4/14/12 9:48 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/14/12 9:48 AM
UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - In, but not getting hopes up

And when it came to kevin chhay, I was the only one (if not only, them the first) that stepped up on behalf of the OG and apologized/explained the situation, and he was very understanding, as will as a very nice guy.

agreed dont want it to happen again. 

BTW, Kevin Chhay is an awesome guy with a good head on his shoulders. Glad he is now apart of our community. If only more of the instances could turn out as his did

4/14/12 10:54 AM
Carlos ConDOit
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sufferingsuckatash -

BTW, Kevin Chhay is an awesome guy with a good head on his shoulders. Glad he is now apart of our community. If only more of the instances could turn out as his did

How did his turn out??? Phone Post
4/14/12 10:59 AM
cawsie77
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sufferingsuckatash -

Same. Now speak to Kevin daily!! Phone Post
4/14/12 11:16 AM
SeanReed

subbed
4/14/12 11:49 AM
CoreNobody

If you want to see McDojo in Jacksonville today and tomorrow,go to the GB there,and witness the No Gi seminar today,and the KILLER Weapons class on Sunday.........

Pure HorseShit Phone Post
4/14/12 11:59 AM
KC007

. Phone Post
4/14/12 4:51 PM
Adam_Bay
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/14/12 5:05 PM
Da playmaker17
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
4/14/12 5:06 PM
Gojira

Edited: 04/14/12 5:13 PM
jcblass - DAVID HARTSOOK-AMERICAN MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY
BASIC-INSTRUCTOR: BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU FREESTYLE/SUBMISSION WRESTLING
JACKSONVILLE, FL
david@americanmartialarts.com

Basic instruction is what that site claims. It seems like he wanted to boast and embellish his rank in order to impress a potential new student. However, at least there is some proof he advertised his true background. He needs a quick correction, but not the life ending attacks that Lang and others got.

But this is not the first time he's embellished. But more so than embellishing is that he is is evasive when it comes to answering questions about his lineage..Stuff has to be pried out of him very strategically to get him to answer questions. Here are some comments left about him, one from 2010 on Rate My BJJ Instructor - Dave Hartsook so you can see he has been running this game for awhile.

Please nobody email or contact Master Dave yet as the OP on original thread FAKE BJJ GYMS!!!! is returning on Monday to try and get video.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.