4/16/12 2:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KwikTempah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed Phone Post
4/16/12 4:30 PM
Slapsymaxi
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just hope this doesn't end up with 1000 pages to read through!

Max Phone Post
4/16/12 7:17 PM
uberpinscher
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ohhhhhhhh its so fantastic that these keep happening - echoes of @joshjitsu's exploits with the WBBJF
4/16/12 10:05 PM
kulprt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Lionel Perez he would regulate. Phone Post
4/16/12 10:23 PM
Sugarfoot
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In-teresting thread
4/16/12 10:47 PM
JFTW

latest update from floridafighter.com

Re: FAKE BJJ GYMS!!!!
« Reply #22 on: Today at 09:15:47 PM »
Ok boys and girls this is the issue..... We have video but we have to find out if it is legal to post without said parties knowing.

I won't leave you without anything though. I show up today and with my partner to video this thing. I meet up with MASTER DAVE and there was his student from the first time I stopped by. I asked how his fight went this weekend, no shit he won in 21 sec via KO. I seen the video. So kudos to that kid named Kenny.

So Master D gets a phone call and ducks out to a back room while Kenny is placed in charge to have me go though all the steaches and warmups. Then about 15 min later MD comes out and says ok we will go over all the mount trap and rolls again. This time I don't have to suffer under his stench and I worked with Kenny his student. He is a good kid trying to be as helpful as possible. I just wish he was taught right. The technique is all wrong.
example when taking the back you don't keep chest to back and hooks are not locked in. Instead you to a modified gable grip that is with thumbs laced between the web space and pointer finger. It was so awkward to deal with. Then you makes sure you hover over them and dive to a shoulder pulling them on you. I asked about learning the rear naked choke but MD said he doesn't show that but will show me the arm bar from S mount, along with S mount retention. The S mount he showed isn't REALLY the S mount it was more like a loose mount while person is shrimped to one side. Very silly guys!!!! but I smile and deal. then he shows me a Armbar just from that position. Legs are open no curling he did get the knees together part right. So I will give him that. Then he says after about 40min of warm up and drill that it is time to roll. So Kenny being the good student opens out more matts for us to roll on.

I am getting excited now. The problem is NOW I have to make it look like I don't know what I am doing. The personal challenge now is to get to that one position he taught and finish with that one armbar he showed because "that is all I have been taught." MD then asks me how long do I want to roll I say I don't know what do you normally do he said 3 min for beginners, what do you want. I said ok 3 min sounds good. I wanted to have time to roll with MD again and have that on video.

This point and time there boxing coach is in the room and talking with them and I now have to really play up the noob and not just wreck this poor kid. So we start and he tries as hard as he can just to get mounted and arm bared the same way over and over and over and OVER again. I can tell MD is getting pissed and the boxer guy and him are whispering to each other. At this point I am thanking MD for teaching me the armbar as I am tapping his student. My friend Kenni that came with me is observing this while I am rolling. I ask how long this goes and MD says just keep going so his guy gets tapped 3-4 more times before MD finely stop the clock. MD was getting so mad at Kenny telling him to turn into me and so on. To be honest he couldn't turn into me do to he was handcuffed for that armbar set up. I know if my student was getting crushed like that I would have rolled with the new guy to give him some challenge. But we now have multiple people in this little room and that would compromise his black belt status I am sure. I know him quitting after 30 sec of mounted with grapevines to a new guy!!!!! would have ruined his BJJ BB claim. Now I won't say anything about the striking aspect of what he teaches but I do know he knows Sh!t about the ground. This point in time MD is pissed an runs the clock out way longer than 3 min trying to give his poor student a chance to catch me. Weak guillotine attempt after another he was passed to far side mounted and armbar. I gave up so many other subs just to do this one over and over. Kenny had told me during the warm up he was a blue belt under MD. I am telling you folks that he is still White of White belt of technique and skill. It is not his fault he just doesn't know and I am truly sad for him. After MD finely stops the watch the boxer couch guy asks me if I did MMA before and I told him I just wrestled in high school about 14 plus years ago.

I had told the Boxing coach I had lots of surgeries and that slowed me down so I couldn't wrestle in forever. He said he has also torn his bicep. He tells me I did good and to keep up the hard work. At this point MD is across the room and looking pissed off. Kenni the guy I came with said he thinks he was more pissed at his student for loosing than at me. Anyways there is more but stay tuned for next time........

Kenni with one leg is going to roll with MD We will try and get his consent for the video so we can post. :) as for now check back in frequently to see updates.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:27:47 PM by ROUGHNECK »
4/16/12 10:49 PM
JesseLawrence
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's wrong with gb jax? Phone Post
4/16/12 11:11 PM
ArtofWar79

JESSEEEEE I haven't seen you in forever!!!!
You going to come train with me or do I have to travel to your spot!
4/17/12 4:48 AM
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JFTW - latest update from floridafighter.com

Re: FAKE BJJ GYMS!!!!
« Reply #22 on: Today at 09:15:47 PM »
Ok boys and girls this is the issue..... We have video but we have to find out if it is legal to post without said parties knowing.

I won't leave you without anything though. I show up today and with my partner to video this thing. I meet up with MASTER DAVE and there was his student from the first time I stopped by. I asked how his fight went this weekend, no shit he won in 21 sec via KO. I seen the video. So kudos to that kid named Kenny.

So Master D gets a phone call and ducks out to a back room while Kenny is placed in charge to have me go though all the steaches and warmups. Then about 15 min later MD comes out and says ok we will go over all the mount trap and rolls again. This time I don't have to suffer under his stench and I worked with Kenny his student. He is a good kid trying to be as helpful as possible. I just wish he was taught right. The technique is all wrong.
example when taking the back you don't keep chest to back and hooks are not locked in. Instead you to a modified gable grip that is with thumbs laced between the web space and pointer finger. It was so awkward to deal with. Then you makes sure you hover over them and dive to a shoulder pulling them on you. I asked about learning the rear naked choke but MD said he doesn't show that but will show me the arm bar from S mount, along with S mount retention. The S mount he showed isn't REALLY the S mount it was more like a loose mount while person is shrimped to one side. Very silly guys!!!! but I smile and deal. then he shows me a Armbar just from that position. Legs are open no curling he did get the knees together part right. So I will give him that. Then he says after about 40min of warm up and drill that it is time to roll. So Kenny being the good student opens out more matts for us to roll on.

I am getting excited now. The problem is NOW I have to make it look like I don't know what I am doing. The personal challenge now is to get to that one position he taught and finish with that one armbar he showed because "that is all I have been taught." MD then asks me how long do I want to roll I say I don't know what do you normally do he said 3 min for beginners, what do you want. I said ok 3 min sounds good. I wanted to have time to roll with MD again and have that on video.

This point and time there boxing coach is in the room and talking with them and I now have to really play up the noob and not just wreck this poor kid. So we start and he tries as hard as he can just to get mounted and arm bared the same way over and over and over and OVER again. I can tell MD is getting pissed and the boxer guy and him are whispering to each other. At this point I am thanking MD for teaching me the armbar as I am tapping his student. My friend Kenni that came with me is observing this while I am rolling. I ask how long this goes and MD says just keep going so his guy gets tapped 3-4 more times before MD finely stop the clock. MD was getting so mad at Kenny telling him to turn into me and so on. To be honest he couldn't turn into me do to he was handcuffed for that armbar set up. I know if my student was getting crushed like that I would have rolled with the new guy to give him some challenge. But we now have multiple people in this little room and that would compromise his black belt status I am sure. I know him quitting after 30 sec of mounted with grapevines to a new guy!!!!! would have ruined his BJJ BB claim. Now I won't say anything about the striking aspect of what he teaches but I do know he knows Sh!t about the ground. This point in time MD is pissed an runs the clock out way longer than 3 min trying to give his poor student a chance to catch me. Weak guillotine attempt after another he was passed to far side mounted and armbar. I gave up so many other subs just to do this one over and over. Kenny had told me during the warm up he was a blue belt under MD. I am telling you folks that he is still White of White belt of technique and skill. It is not his fault he just doesn't know and I am truly sad for him. After MD finely stops the watch the boxer couch guy asks me if I did MMA before and I told him I just wrestled in high school about 14 plus years ago.

I had told the Boxing coach I had lots of surgeries and that slowed me down so I couldn't wrestle in forever. He said he has also torn his bicep. He tells me I did good and to keep up the hard work. At this point MD is across the room and looking pissed off. Kenni the guy I came with said he thinks he was more pissed at his student for loosing than at me. Anyways there is more but stay tuned for next time........

Kenni with one leg is going to roll with MD We will try and get his consent for the video so we can post. :) as for now check back in frequently to see updates.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:27:47 PM by ROUGHNECK »

If you have the video up on youtube with a password. Id love to see it...You can trust me. :)
4/17/12 9:07 PM
bigskymma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still waiting on video! Come on!
4/18/12 12:00 AM
ArtofWar79

Should be up soon.
4/18/12 12:21 AM
Zapruder
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE GET JASON IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SEE HARASSMENT!!!!
4/18/12 1:08 AM
Arzn1ck
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/18/12 1:25 AM
UGCTT_chuckles1
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow this is getting good Phone Post
4/18/12 1:50 AM
bigskymma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The wait is killing me. I want to find out if this guy is a fake. I want to hear his "lineage". I want to research his "lineage".

Come on man! Post it!!!!
4/18/12 2:38 AM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in Phone Post
4/18/12 3:48 AM
UGCTT_504thriller
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
4/18/12 5:01 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice
4/18/12 7:57 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These sites of web!!
4/18/12 8:15 AM
BispingMadeMeBurnTheUKFlag

In Phone Post
4/18/12 8:59 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/18/12 9:02 AM
armdrag101
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
4/18/12 11:23 AM
manzuri
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T's Phone Post
4/18/12 12:10 PM
Cueball B
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for later
4/18/12 12:42 PM
Thr33finger
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.