UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Fake BLack Belt 4/13/12

4/19/12 4:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
philodox
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Master David Hartsook is a third generation martial artist who has practiced the martial arts for over 28 years. He holds multiple blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Jujitsu, Ninjutsu, and is a fifth-degree in Red Dragon Kempo Karate and an instructor in MMA. He has been offering private lessons for the last few years. He has now realized his dream and has opened his own martial arts academy in Jacksonville, Florida.

He has also engaged himself in volunteer work with the Boys and Girls Clubs in Gainesville over the last few years and The Children’s Home in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Additionally, Master Hartsook has trained US special forces units in martial arts techniques, worked as a private body guard, and was a state institutional officer in Florida."

Why do all of these frauds' backgrounds sound almost identical? Multiple black belts (TKD, JJ, Ninjitsu, AND Kempo?) Trained special forces, some sort of body guard/LEO bad ass... wtf these guys all live in the same delusional world. Too much American Ninja and Discovery Channel documentaries or something. Unreal.
4/19/12 4:36 PM
dawley
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

breakit -
dawley - 
breakit -  I just sent a text to Mike Lee.
Mike lee is the man. I have his number too. Shall I also page him???!!! Phone Post
Go for it!!!  All I did was alert him to this thread.

Searching for his number now Phone Post
4/19/12 4:40 PM
dawley
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VemolasLazyEye -
dawley - I'm so proud of the thread starter. Finally a successful thread <3 Phone Post
Yeah bout time... I'm proud of the person I I quoted..... Finally has the tools to create life Phone Post
Well I hope I do half as good as you have sir. I look forward to seeing the life I created. Phone Post
4/19/12 5:28 PM
ArtofWar79
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/12 10:26 PM
<blockquote>temp226208 - <blockquote>breakit -  I just sent a text to Mike Lee.<br /></blockquote><br /><br />This will be sorted out real quickly then.<br /><br />Pretty clear this dude is a fake.<br /><br />P.S. When is the dojo storm?</blockquote><br />It already happen it will be on Floridafighter Friday. Dude wouldnt roll with me so he threw his biggest guy at me. I liked his guys too. Kenny is the smaller guy there but was a good kid.
4/19/12 6:41 PM
BigEyedFish
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shit youd think that a guy who has "mastered" som any arts would at least be in decent shape.  
4/19/12 7:12 PM
bigskymma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/12 7:16 PM
E-mail sent to Mr. Hartsook. E-mail below:<br /><br />Dear Mr. Hartsook,<br /><br />My name is bigskymma and I am a member of the forums at mixedmartialarts.com, colloquially referred to as the Underground or UG. Members of this forum range from professional fighters to simple fans of martial arts. As you know there is no real governing body that overlooks the authenticity of black belts in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, in that vein the members of the UG take it upon themselves to weed out instructors that lie about how, where, when, or even if they have received a black belt in BJJ. We do this because we truly love our sport. We want to keep our sport from becoming watered down like many traditional martial arts have become. In short, we want BJJ to stay authentic and be one of the most effective martial arts in the world. As a note I have been training in BJJ and No-Gi Grappling for 3 years.<br /><br />Your name has recently come up in the forum in a thread found here<br /> http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1985796&page=1<br /><br />You have claimed to have a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to members of our forum. However, we have had no luck in finding who awarded you your black belt in BJJ. Furthermore, in youtube videos you are shown wearing a black belt and speaking about brazilian jiu-jitsu.<br /><br /> I am writing you to ask for your side of the story and present you with an opportunity to set the record straight. You can easily satisfy our curiousity by answering a few simple questions and providing some proof.<br /><br />1. Whom did you receive your black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from?<br />2. When did you receive your BJJ black belt?<br />3. Generally when someone receives there Black Belt they take photos with their instructor(s) and are given a certificate, do you have any of this type of proof?<br />4. Can you provide us with any contact information for the person who awarded you your black belt?<br />5. Do you know the lineage of your instructors black belt?<br /><br />I would like to encourage you to please respond. The UG does not engage in witch hunts. In the past we have stumbled across instructors who have legitimate lineages. When instructors with legitimate lineages are found we do our best to promote them and increase their school sizes.<br /><br />You can respond either by e-mailing me directly or signing up for the forum and responding.<br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br /> bigskymma

EDIT: Took out my name.
4/19/12 7:15 PM
leftlegtrumpcard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigskymma - E-mail sent to Mr. Hartsook. E-mail below:

Dear Mr. Hartsook,

My name is Peter Breuer and I am a member of the forums at mixedmartialarts.com, colloquially referred to as the Underground or UG. Members of this forum range from professional fighters to simple fans of martial arts. As you know there is no real governing body that overlooks the authenticity of black belts in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, in that vein the members of the UG take it upon themselves to weed out instructors that lie about how, where, when, or even if they have received a black belt in BJJ. We do this because we truly love our sport. We want to keep our sport from becoming watered down like many traditional martial arts have become. In short, we want BJJ to stay authentic and be one of the most effective martial arts in the world. As a note I have been training in BJJ and No-Gi Grappling for 3 years.

Your name has recently come up in the forum in a thread found here
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1985796&page=1

You have claimed to have a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to members of our forum. However, we have had no luck in finding who awarded you your black belt in BJJ. Furthermore, in youtube videos you are shown wearing a black belt and speaking about brazilian jiu-jitsu.

I am writing you to ask for your side of the story and present you with an opportunity to set the record straight. You can easily satisfy our curiousity by answering a few simple questions and providing some proof.

1. Whom did you receive your black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from?
2. When did you receive your BJJ black belt?
3. Generally when someone receives there Black Belt they take photos with their instructor(s) and are given a certificate, do you have any of this type of proof?
4. Can you provide us with any contact information for the person who awarded you your black belt?
5. Do you know the lineage of your instructors black belt?

I would like to encourage you to please respond. The UG does not engage in witch hunts. In the past we have stumbled across instructors who have legitimate lineages. When instructors with legitimate lineages are found we do our best to promote them and increase their school sizes.

You can respond either by e-mailing me directly or signing up for the forum and responding.

Sincerely,

Peter J Breuer
Nice, hopefully he will respond. Phone Post
4/19/12 7:18 PM
bigskymma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftlegtrumpcard

Would you mind editing out my real name? I forgot to in my original post. Would like a little anonymity.
4/19/12 7:46 PM
Gojira

Edited: 04/19/12 7:48 PM
Here is ArtofWars written update on floridafighter.com bjj forums of what happened on his last visit.
Click this fake bjj link to go directly to the thread fake bjj black belt? master dave hartsook
4/19/12 8:01 PM
Marcgeo13
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What side of jax is MD located? Phone Post
4/19/12 8:13 PM
jcblass
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

temp226208 - I trained in Gainesville for several years and never heard of a Dan Ortez. Gainesville is a small town.

Someone page Mike Lee.

I second this. I was in Gainesville for a few years.
4/19/12 8:18 PM
traneufcisback

He seems like a nice guy.
4/19/12 9:27 PM
CoreNobody
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he do kids classes?

I'm gettin the pedo vibe from his vids..... Phone Post
4/19/12 10:05 PM
Stephen Eakin
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props to you Jax guys keeping it real! Phone Post
4/19/12 10:26 PM
ArtofWar79

West side San Juan.
4/20/12 4:45 AM
random_muppett
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sly fox -
xCYBERDYNEXx - 
SMACDADDY -
Holy Shit!!! It's even worse than I imagined. We must destroy this fat piece of shit. Phone Post

loved the takedown he did whioch the guy spawled to
Oh my dear sweet Jesus....that is so far beyond awful I have no words for it.

Somebody please deal with this piece of shit! Phone Post
4/20/12 5:10 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett - 
sly fox -
xCYBERDYNEXx - 
SMACDADDY -
Holy Shit!!! It's even worse than I imagined. We must destroy this fat piece of shit. Phone Post

loved the takedown he did whioch the guy spawled to
Oh my dear sweet Jesus....that is so far beyond awful I have no words for it.

Somebody please deal with this piece of shit! Phone Post

agreed. Seriously, that is not even BEGINNER LEVEL. Im sure he probably watches Sensei Ari Bolden on youtube and thinks that he now has the skillset to teach. Who the fuck runs head down at someone like that? 
4/20/12 6:39 AM
kimuralock

4/20/12 11:55 AM
bigskymma

Still waiting on his reply. I sent it to both the e-mail listed on the America Martial Arts website and a personal e-mail that I found.

Hopefully, he responds quickly and we can discover his lineage. As I told him in the e-mail if he provide a legit lineage that he can show proof of we will be the first to help promote him.

If he lies to us and is a true fake BB? Then things get interesting.

On another note: Where the F is mmaguy30 and the other regular UG mob members?
4/20/12 12:12 PM
breakit

He accepted my friend request.
4/20/12 12:14 PM
bigskymma

breakit -  He accepted my friend request.

Not a bad idea. Assuming he does not answer my e-mails by 5 p.m. today I am going to friend him on facebook. May be easier to contact and discuss with him his lineage.

4/20/12 12:17 PM
ArtofWar79

I will be suprized if he has the balls to answer and tell the truth. I hope he reads this. You are a fraud MD!
4/20/12 12:52 PM
onyx2002
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY.

I refuse to do any work until I see the video. Also after I see the video I will continue to do no work, so no change really.
4/20/12 12:57 PM
pandrews76
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/20/12 12:57 PM
wow..
4/20/12 1:18 PM
bigskymma

onyx2002 - IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY.

I refuse to do any work until I see the video. Also after I see the video I will continue to do no work, so no change really.

Pushing for Employee of the Month?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.