UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> ILEETA, Chicago

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/14/12 6:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FJJ828
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/14/12 6:54 PM

If anyone is attending the ILEETA (International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association) conference in Chicago next week (April 16-21), please look me up. I will be presenting ISR Matrix: 21st Century Defensive Tactics on Wednesday after lunch.

www.ileeta.org

Take care and hope to see you. 
4/17/12 6:37 PM
BshMstr
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a couple guys from my department will be there... they might be presenting as well, but i could be wrong.
4/22/12 11:23 AM
BshMstr
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how did it go? i haven't had a chance to my buddies from the PD yet...
4/23/12 7:57 PM
FJJ828
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excellent. A ton of classes and a great time. Our focus was on the ISR Matrix Weapon Retention program and feedback was great. Got to hang out with my good friends from Phoenix Reality Based Training Solutions www.phoenixrbtsolutions.com and use some of their training guns and UTM training ammo. A great week for sure.
4/25/12 12:02 PM
KidJustice
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was supposed to go, but had some stuff come up at work that made the timing very bad.

Are you planning any seminars in the near future? I have some leave time and would like to get into one of the ISR programs.

Don't know if you know Don Weider (ILEETA instructor and retired Lexington County SO) he is in Colorado this week teaching some Sabre OC and hanging out with us.
4/27/12 8:17 PM
FJJ828

Not sure I have met Don but the name is familiar.

There may be a course or two over the summer but the next big event will be the first week of October in SW Florida. That is one not to be missed. A great time and most of our top staff instructors will be there from the US, Canada and Australia. Check Facebook ISR Matrix International for updates.

ILEETA was a lot of fun and we'll be back at the Florida High Liability Conference in late October as well.
4/28/12 9:37 AM
KidJustice
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn first week of October I may be going over to Germany to get into one of the Tony Blauer SPEAR classes.. Still waiting on the logistics for that. If it falls through I'm coming your way for sure.

I'm teaching a Tactical Point Shooting class in Lexington County South Carolina in September if you know anyone that may be interested in a point shooting class. Should be going out over NCIC and local LE publications starting in July.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.