UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Free MMA Strength and Conditioning Program

4/16/12 11:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UFCfan1002
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys

I've been following an mma strength and conditioning program by a guy called Eric Wong. I love it. I paid $57 and think it is excellent value.

To begin with, before I decided to part with my cash, there was a freebie to sign up to. It's pretty good too, and gives an introduction to the most effective trainnig methods for mma.

If ya wanna check out the freebie, I got it at:

http://www.bestmmaworkout.com/
4/17/12 6:30 PM
joweez
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've had his program for a few months now and did the 8 week program, and I've seen some really good results! improved cardio and more intelligent design to my strength training. good program if you don't have a s&c coach.
4/18/12 8:02 PM
BshMstr
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his book "Ultimate Fight Prep" is pretty good, and i think is also free, floating around on the internet..
4/19/12 1:04 PM
zaiontz
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
4/24/12 7:11 AM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/24/12 8:09 AM
mike_rizzo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different - . Phone Post
. Phone Post
4/24/12 5:49 PM
qcddog03
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AdvoCare, Distributor
4 later Phone Post
4/25/12 6:20 PM
UFCfan1002
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BshMstr - his book "Ultimate Fight Prep" is pretty good, and i think is also free, floating around on the internet..

Cool! Good to hear other people are enjoying it here. I know there's one guy here on this forum who's met Eric Wong and says he's a dude.

The Ultimate Fight Prep is part of the ulimate mma strength and conditioning guide.

The results I've had recently are ridiculous! I've been following the nutrition guide and back came my six pack! Also, the NRG complex workouts, which work out all 3 energy systems are KILLERS! I'm pretty strong for my size, but I challenge anyone to do a few sets of his bodyweights circuits and to not be in pain!!

Really enjoying my sparring at the moment too and it's noticeable that my conditioning is better than most guys in my class.
4/27/12 5:38 PM
NHBFighter37

Eric's products are solid. They are some of the best-selling programs we feature on our site at http://www.starpotentialsports.com. I highly recommend them.
4/30/12 5:21 PM
UFCfan1002

NHBFighter37 - Eric's products are solid. They are some of the best-selling programs we feature on our site at http://www.starpotentialsports.com. I highly recommend them.

Cool! Good to hear! My conditioning has come on leaps and bounds - it's crazy! I'll check out your store to see what else you got :)
5/7/12 7:11 AM
UFCfan1002

Just wanted to give an update. I'm 2 weeks in and I've already seen big improvements! My cardio in sparring has come on big time and my strength too - and I've only started the correctional phase, where you stretch the shortened muscles to give you balance, and establish which muscle groups are stronger than others. I love it!
8/4/12 1:51 AM
NINJAe973

In why not Phone Post
8/21/12 5:26 AM
UFCfan1002

Cool! Glad to see people signing up to it. I'm nearing the end of the full program and it's awesome. Not only is my conditioning light years ahead of what it was, my functional strength has improved massively.

Also, I have had a tight & painful hamstring after I tore it a few years ago, and it's now completely sorted and my legs feel strong!

Can't recommend this program highly enough. My muscles may be smaller in size now, but they are far more functional and my performance in the cage is SO much better!
8/21/12 1:04 PM
Feria

Subscribed to this so I can check it out later, thank-you.
8/21/12 5:51 PM
UFCfan1002

Cool. I noticed the program now costs $77 though - there was a big update to it a while ago.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.