UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Is there anywhere in Adelaide to trane wrestling.

4/17/12 5:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
flyingdman
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If so, what style, where, how much are classes? Phone Post
4/25/12 1:25 PM
carcaju
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morphett Vale Wrestling Academy.
$5 a class to help cover insurance or rent.
There are some brilliant coaches there.
I trained MMA/wrestling there with Kym Robinson for a while until he moved to Aldinga.
This would be hands down my first choice in ADL but I don't really know of anywhere else.
Unis?
I used to train out north at Rikers with Pavlow (SP?) who was also a great coach who applied wrestling for MMA. PM me if you want more info.
The style is grecco or freestyle or both? Can't remember.

4/26/12 6:15 AM
flyingdman
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks heaps. Think that us the one the found on a wrestling site, going to check it out soon. Pretty handy cause I live in mv Phone Post
4/26/12 10:21 AM
carcaju
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha same.
10/12/12 9:35 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Used to trane wrestling at Millennia (now Element), but the wrestling coach headed OS a few months back. Didn't know about the Morphett Vale Wrestling Academy - cheers for the heads up carcaju.

12/16/12 12:31 AM
thegreatone287
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sabjj is a great gym for all your wrestling Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.