UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Hey Eddie Yagin is on tonight's card!

4/25/12 11:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yakumomutsu
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uhhhhhhhh sorry to thread jack...but...anyone know if the fight is online, or better yet can someone embed it lol Phone Post
5/5/12 8:10 AM
meatrokket
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how did i miss this thread? 
7/22/12 5:28 PM
King Kong
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is old but figured I'd throw it up. Next challenge is Dennis Siver on September 1 in Vegas.
7/27/12 3:30 PM
Mmanizzle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - 
jjd - 
FCTV808 - 
jjd - still here champ! lol

english fren. has it always been a problem for you?

thats the best you can do?

Losing your touch buddy..

ps, its "friend" in english!

you have selfPWND yourself in this thread already. i really don't need to do anything that you don't already do to yourself on a regular basis.

grown men talking smack like teenagers behind the keyboard.

has anyone truly challenged someone else on this forum? fctv808, u could kick start this forum with something like that or a Hawaii version of bully beat down. not to stir shit up, but i need to be entertained...

7/27/12 3:37 PM
Mmanizzle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

King Kong - <div id="postVideo-40289917"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/0zg82g6BKG0", "postVideo-40289917-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-40289917"); </script>This is old but figured I'd throw it up. Next challenge is Dennis Siver on September 1 in Vegas.

back to this thread, Eddie's tough as nails, I remember back in 2002, his Superbrawl fight with Jin Kazeta, TJ or someone interviewed him on how he felt after the fight. He said, "You ever fall out of a tree and hit every branch before you hit the ground? That's what I feel like"... Glad to see him finally start making some change. Props to Eddie...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.