UnderGround Forums

Money, Business & Finance Ground >> Buy this restaurant? Advice please!

4/24/12 8:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Scott Rotem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, I was wanting to get this feedback from you on this little place I am thinking of purchasing. Now, I do have a lot of experience in the industry. My family ran a restaurant for years and it was like a second home to me........BUT I have no experience when it comes to making a purchase like this. Here is the link to the website:

www.tastechitown.com

The guy is asking $20K for the business ($10K upfront). The place has been open for a little over a year. Bank statements, tax reports show around $130,000 gross sales. The guy is supposedly bailing because of a divorce (of course). The place has currently been closed for a month. Rent is $1,600 a month.

Not looking to get rich here, just want to pay the bills. I have a little dough I want to put to work and want to give myself the chance to work for ME.

How does this thing look? Any/all feedback GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks guys.
4/26/12 3:44 PM
mpthief
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

do the books show net income?

the menu looks kind of pricey. is that normal pricing for hot dogs?

4/26/12 7:42 PM
JKING
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott what is your email address, I have someone that wants to help.
4/29/12 6:11 PM
Dysqo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spend a day watching Kitchen Nightmares...
5/24/13 3:54 AM
WrestlingSucks
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You better have alot of experience in the industry or your servers and managers will rob you blind and you will fail quickly
1/9/14 8:11 PM
E55 Pilot
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well? Did you buy it?
1/17/14 10:17 AM
Scott Rotem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No. lol

I got with my buddy and invested in Title Boxing Club.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.