UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Dexter needs to visit this guy WTF HAWAII!

4/24/12 6:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KUIndustries
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't post on this often but if this guy shows up to any one's gym please break his arm.. Free gi on me

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/148579875.html?id=148579875
4/24/12 6:44 PM
KUIndustries
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/117107153.html?id=117107153

wonder who's he connected too?
4/24/12 9:14 PM
FCTV808
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Child rapist gets probation

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED: 11:01 a.m. HST, Apr 23, 2012
LAST UPDATED: 05:05 p.m. HST, Apr 23, 2012

Craig T. Kojima / ckojima@staradvertiser.com With his lawyer Michael Green, Thomas Kamaka Jr., right, pleaded no contest Monday to charges of raping a minor.

A state judge sentenced this morning a man accused of raping an underage girl and beating up the girl's brother who tried to intervene to five years of probation.

Thomas Kamaka Jr., 43, pleaded no contest to four counts of second-degree sexual assault in February in a plea deal that allowed him to avoid any time behind bars.

Circuit Judge Karen Ahn said she was surprised with the deal but reluctantly went along with it after talking to the prosecutor and asking her to justify the deal.

Deputy City Prosecutor Lisa Demello said the plea deal means the defendant will have to register as a convicted sex offender for the rest of his life and spared the victim, who is younger than 14 years old, from having to see Kamaka again and testify against him in court.

4/24/12 9:39 PM
JIMMYNAKS
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made a post about this last month. I openly and publicly say Judge Ahn is a dumb Cunt. This isn't the first violent offender she's just given s slap on the wrist.
I hope she gets a mention when this guy victimizes someone again.

Note I said WHEN, not IF. Phone Post
4/25/12 12:41 AM
TheAlchemist
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This case is so FUBAR  I don't know who to begin the hate with.  FUCK EM ALL

JJMTG can you shed any light on this ?
4/25/12 12:50 AM
FCTV808
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dragon breath material imo
4/25/12 1:58 AM
fnunderful
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to train with dragon breath and this guy at the next GW safety course....

4/25/12 1:49 PM
KUIndustries

Sorry Jimmy, haven't been on here lately! This guy has been victimizing the two kids for 5 fucking years. WTF is wrong with that lady, I hope his next victim is her
4/25/12 4:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF... How the fuck does a piece of shit Chomo get off with only probation???

A scumbag who lived in the neighborhood my women grew up in and family still lives in, got caught molesting 2 girls that were the daughters(twins)of his GF at the time.... They were 12 and the piece of fucking shit had been molesting since 7 ... Obviously during trial other victims came forward ... He plead and got only 3 years in Prison...that was 2 years ago and if i see this piece of shit anywhere near her parents house when he gets out i cant even begin to explain the beating he will get... I thought that sentence was lite but Probation?!?!? Fucking Heavy!! Phone Post
4/25/12 4:29 PM
JIMMYNAKS
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KU, no sorry needed. In a month I'll repost again to remind everyone what a Cunt that judge is. Phone Post
4/25/12 5:47 PM
KUIndustries

LIKE!!
4/25/12 8:34 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet if I got caught violating "place to keep" a handgun I'd get 5 years.....just a hypothetical example.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.