UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Illegal friend thinking about canada

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/28/12 3:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kimo Lives
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dougie -
Kimo Lives - Your picture perfect description of my friend

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU'RE LAUGHING AT!

:)

- ANGRY DUTCH
Ahh I see what you did there...... Phone Post
4/28/12 1:23 PM
wombat
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here is the day of a typical Canadian.

6am: wake up in an igloo and chew your boots to make them soft because they froze during the night. *usually boot-chewing is women's work but many men are single because women get eaten by bears (their period attracts them!)

7am: Dressed in bear-skin (or fashionable seal carcass) dig free through the snow-pack that buried your igloo during the night blizzard. After your morning bacon-fast, feed the dogs (also bacon) before taking your sled across the frozen sea-ice to work at the maple syrup factory

8am-10pm: make maple syrup (one 15-minute bacon break)

11pm: sled home, prepared to spear-fight any giant walrus that might breach through the frozen sea-ice to attack you.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f0BCyEwQ2OI/S7oWeBiHMLI/AAAAAAAAAdA/xE5nOCIX87o/s
1600/sinbadeott1.png

12pm: nuzzle up to your pet beaver (for warmth) and spend the night dreaming of cheese (a Canadian delicacy)

Hope this helps! Oh, i should add that most of Canada's current prime-minister is a bear. Personally, I am voting for the seal next time!
4/28/12 1:23 PM
wombat
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/28/12 1:24 PM
if he does decide to come to Canada, can he bring us some toilet paper? Wiping with snow is unpleasant!
4/29/12 1:00 AM
bigjabroni
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This forum needs more Wombat!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.