UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Liddell: I'd come back for a title fight

4/25/12 9:52 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

4/25/12 9:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
japetto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please no!
4/25/12 9:54 AM
Humphrey

ROFL 1 and 5 in the last five years and he thinks he might get a title shot?

Holy shit delusion is a mofo.
4/25/12 9:56 AM
Humphrey

oh also 'it wasn't that I couldn't compete'.

yes, it most certainly was because he couldn't compete. he became the easiest KO in the lhw division
4/25/12 9:56 AM
holly9000
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He might have a shot against Aldo-I say let them fight
4/25/12 9:57 AM
EckY
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - ROFL 1 and 5 in the last five years and he thinks he might get a title shot?

Randy got one.
4/25/12 9:59 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Nothing left to prove, Champ.
4/25/12 10:04 AM
dabigchet

i think the tito retirement fight was a big missed opportunity for chuck. that fight would have had more spark than tito/forrest III and presented almost no KO risk to chuck.
4/25/12 10:05 AM
Blowtorch19
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - ROFL 1 and 5 in the last five years and he thinks he might get a title shot?

I don't think he actually is under the impression that he's going to get a title shot anytime soon. Ariel asked him what would ever bring him out of retirement if anything would and that was his answer. Phone Post
4/25/12 10:05 AM
Humphrey

EckY - 
Humphrey - ROFL 1 and 5 in the last five years and he thinks he might get a title shot?

Randy got one.

when did randy ever have a title fight coming off a 3 loss streak? Randy's never even had 3 losses in a row.

and don't get me wrong, i know randy was gifted a lot of shots, but there's no way anyone would be able to justify chuck getting a title shot right now, and bones would absolutely destroy chuck.
4/25/12 10:07 AM
japetto

dabigchet - i think the tito retirement fight was a big missed opportunity for chuck. that fight would have had more spark than tito/forrest III and presented almost no KO risk to chuck.

Honestly, I think Tito would have gotten the KO. 
4/25/12 10:07 AM
Walnuts
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh Chuck, put down the Nyquil.
4/25/12 10:08 AM
Humphrey

Blowtorch19 - 
Humphrey - ROFL 1 and 5 in the last five years and he thinks he might get a title shot?

I don't think he actually is under the impression that he's going to get a title shot anytime soon. Ariel asked him what would ever bring him out of retirement if anything would and that was his answer. Phone Post

you realize the likelyhood of these interviews being completely staged and them knowing exactlyl what they'll talk about before hand? Ariel is a puppet he asks what he's allowed to ask, and I think that was chuck trying to get a feel for it being possible. nobody witha brain would think that's a legit possibility, but chuck can hardly even talk now.
4/25/12 10:08 AM
jar of flies
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, maybe if he could win a few
4/25/12 10:09 AM
SupesUp
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he found out about trt Phone Post
4/25/12 10:15 AM
Ironhouse
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck will always have a punchers chance, I'd buy it.
4/25/12 10:18 AM
HokieFighter

And the champ would put your ass right back into retirement. Just stay retired. Chuck retired too late as it is. Phone Post
4/25/12 10:19 AM
Braziliant

Edited: 04/25/12 10:20 AM
HokieFighter - And the champ would put your ass right back into retirement. Just stay retired. Chuck retired too late as it is

^
4/25/12 10:20 AM
BigWilliam
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No no no no, that would be very bad. Any of the top five LHWs would send Chuck out on a stretcher. Not something I want to see again.
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

japetto -
dabigchet - i think the tito retirement fight was a big missed opportunity for chuck. that fight would have had more spark than tito/forrest III and presented almost no KO risk to chuck.

Honestly, I think Tito would have gotten the KO. 
Ha! No chance. Phone Post
Neph

Edited: 04/25/12 10:21 AM
For the sake of his health, no. On his record, no.

The guy is a one of the LHW GOATs and has nothing to prove to anyone. Please just stay retired, stay rich and live a happy and most importantly healthy life from here on out.

4/25/12 10:22 AM
DaddyRich
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon has beaten 4 of the last 5 UFC LHW champions. Chuck would make it 5 out of 6. Forrest wants no part of JBJ or it could be 6 for 6. Has anyone ever beaten as many recent champions?
4/25/12 10:22 AM
gratespeller
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has nothing left to prove at this point. Saying that, it must be hard to walk away from something you have been doing your whole life.
I always enjoy watching Chuck fight but at this stage I'd rather see him stay retired rather than risk getting any more head trauma. Phone Post
4/25/12 10:24 AM
Trick or Truth
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - oh also 'it wasn't that I couldn't compete'.

yes, it most certainly was because he couldn't compete. he became the easiest KO in the lhw division

Having read through your comments, and your replies to other peoples, I must say, you don't come across to well.
4/25/12 10:39 AM
Chappy2211
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love and hate to watch it... All at the same time. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.